Your going to think this is a Joke... Wash. Post is already blaming hurricane on Trump

You just can't make this shit up.
This writer got out of bed this morning... thinking "what possible new thing can I write my editorial bashing Trump again?"...."I have exhausted everything I can think of".... [sigh]... turns on the news... "HURRICANE!!!.... YES!...THAT"S IT!!!!"
They’ve been saying it for years, long before your dotard and his Russians stole the White House .
Have you found any Russian collusion yet that DOESN'T implicate Hillary and the DNC? Between Clinton's Fusion GPS and Bruce Ohr, it looks like Trump WON the election in spite of Hillary's Russia connections. Your team couldn't pull off a win even while cheating. Perhaps you'll be able to get traction with your "hurricane is Trump's fault" ploy.
If Russia hadn’t been 100% working for Trump’s victory, you mught have a point, little rube.

Can you blame the Russians for being happy that Hilary lost? They were probably overjoyed at not having to listen to her screech anymore. Btw, them being happy for an event doesn't mean they created it.

Last edited:
What a crock. Both Harvey and this storms damage will occur if the storm hangs around and doesn’t move. Has nothing to do with strength which is now forecast to be cat 3. On top of that the flooding will be much more severe because the area is already saturated.maybe you all should,listen to the founder of green peace who says there have been times in earths history when there was no snow on the poles. The storm is trumps fault and he has been in office 19 months. Just more TDS.

You just can't make this shit up.
This writer got out of bed this morning... thinking "what possible new thing can I write my editorial bashing Trump again?"...."I have exhausted everything I can think of".... [sigh]... turns on the news... "HURRICANE!!!.... YES!...THAT"S IT!!!!"
They’ve been saying it for years, long before your dotard and his Russians stole the White House .
Have you found any Russian collusion yet that DOESN'T implicate Hillary and the DNC? Between Clinton's Fusion GPS and Bruce Ohr, it looks like Trump WON the election in spite of Hillary's Russia connections. Your team couldn't pull off a win even while cheating. Perhaps you'll be able to get traction with your "hurricane is Trump's fault" ploy.
If Russia hadn’t been 100% working for Trump’s victory, you mught have a point, little rube.

Can you blame the Russians for being happy that Hilary lost? They were probably overjoyed at not having to listen to her screech anymore. Btw, them being happy for an even doesn't mean they created it.

They certainly worked really hard for it

Forum List

Back