Your going to think this is a Joke... Wash. Post is already blaming hurricane on Trump

Hasn't even hit the coast....and the loony left media is already calling it Trumps fault. (At least part to blame)
Calling him "complicit".

Opinion | Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.

Correction.

It's Putin's fault.

This cuts at the heart of Russian collusion. Putin is trying to destroy the US with hurricanes.
Could be. Nobody benefits more from AGW than Russia. All those new shipping lanes through the arctic, warmer temps opening access to new land and making winter less harsh, etc.

Hasn't even hit the coast....and the loony left media is already calling it Trumps fault. (At least part to blame)
Calling him "complicit".

Correction.

It's Putin's fault.

This cuts at the heart of Russian collusion. Putin is trying to destroy the US with hurricanes.
Could be. Nobody benefits more from AGW than Russia. All those new shipping lanes through the arctic, warmer temps opening access to new land and making winter less harsh, etc.

I have heard about the Russian hurricane generators.... they are officially known as the "Putinators".

Calling him "complicit".

Correction.

It's Putin's fault.

God help us.

I just saw my conspiracy theory on CNN!

Calling him "complicit".

Correction.

It's Putin's fault.

I have heard about the Russian hurricane generators.... they are officially known as the "Putinators".
It makes me shudder to think where you incimpetent Trump sheep hear that type of nonsense from.

You just can't make this shit up.
This writer got out of bed this morning... thinking "what possible new thing can I write my editorial bashing Trump again?"...."I have exhausted everything I can think of".... [sigh]... turns on the news... "HURRICANE!!!.... YES!...THAT"S IT!!!!"

This writer got out of bed this morning... thinking "what possible new thing can I write my editorial bashing Trump again?"...."I have exhausted everything I can think of".... [sigh]... turns on the news... "HURRICANE!!!.... YES!...THAT"S IT!!!!"
They’ve been saying it for years, long before your dotard and his Russians stole the White House .

They’ve been saying it for years, long before your dotard and his Russians stole the White House .

Apparently you never heard the phrase "illustrating absurdity by being absurd".

Well... he apparently believed someone else when they claimed Putin had a hurricane generator.... so...

Well... he apparently believed someone else when they claimed Putin had a hurricane generator.... so...
I have to assume that’s how stupid you all are. The other way has never worked.

Yep, not the sharpest tool in the shed.

It would surprise me in the least.

The hurricane is now a Cat 3 and stalled. Looks like its headed more toward Georgia now. But its a hurricane so we'll just have to wait and see where the bitch lands.

Have you found any Russian collusion yet that DOESN'T implicate Hillary and the DNC? Between Clinton's Fusion GPS and Bruce Ohr, it looks like Trump WON the election in spite of Hillary's Russia connections. Your team couldn't pull off a win even while cheating. Perhaps you'll be able to get traction with your "hurricane is Trump's fault" ploy.

Have you found any Russian collusion yet that DOESN'T implicate Hillary and the DNC? Between Clinton's Fusion GPS and Bruce Ohr, it looks like Trump WON the election in spite of Hillary's Russia connections. Your team couldn't pull off a win even while cheating. Perhaps you'll be able to get traction with your "hurricane is Trump's fault" ploy.
If Russia hadn’t been 100% working for Trump’s victory, you mught have a point, little rube.

Forum List

Back