Your Friendly Neighborhood Atheists

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Atheists are the religious radicals of the political left. Just that simple. Anybody that doesn't realize that is too stupid to live.

When is the Supreme Court going to realize that Atheism is just another religion?

Favoring them is no different than abiding Christians over Muslims or favoring Muslims over Hindus.

It's simply religious repression from the left.

Atheist Group Forces Grieving Mom To Take Down Cross From Site Where Her Son Was Killed…

Cross1.jpg

Just when you think militant atheists can’t be any more repulsive.

Via Fox News:

A grieving California mom who, under pressure from an atheist group, went to the site where her son was killed to remove a memorial cross was met at the scene by a throng of supporters who planted crosses of their own.

“They said they have to take that one down,” Doug Johnson, a Riverside resident who traveled to the site with his daughter and six home-made crosses, told The Riverside Press-Enterprise. ”But they didn’t say anything about putting another one up.”

AnnMarie Devaney agreed to remove a 5-foot cross she put up on the side of a road in Lake Elsinore to honor her 19-year-old son Anthony, who was struck by a car and killed two years ago, the paper reported. The American Humanist Association in Washington, D.C., caught wind of the cross and sent her a demand letter dated March 4 calling for her to remove it. The association said that its placement on city property violates the constitutional separation of church and state.

“It’s so petty and sad that they have to complain over removing a cross,” she said. “It’s his personal preference that he was Christian. What’s wrong with having a cross up?”

Devaney was emotional when she was at the site and said she was moved by her supporters. She was joined by her family and other families that brought their own cross. A woman in attendance told the paper that she is the stepmother of the driver struck Devaney’s son as he crossed Lake Street near an exit ramp, the paper reported.

Edge, you are filled by hate and rage. Thought that, it is your head, too wooly.

Atheists have every right to believe as you do.

Remember the Constitution.

Keep your Christian symbols off the public property unless you want everyone else to add theirs. What she should have posted, with permission, was a sign that said My Son Died Here, Please Drive Safely.

Atheists are the religious radicals of the political left. Just that simple. Anybody that doesn't realize that is too stupid to live.

When is the Supreme Court going to realize that Atheism is just another religion?

Favoring them is no different than abiding Christians over Muslims or favoring Muslims over Hindus.

It's simply religious repression from the left.

Atheist Group Forces Grieving Mom To Take Down Cross From Site Where Her Son Was Killed…

Cross1.jpg

Just when you think militant atheists can’t be any more repulsive.

Via Fox News:

A grieving California mom who, under pressure from an atheist group, went to the site where her son was killed to remove a memorial cross was met at the scene by a throng of supporters who planted crosses of their own.

“They said they have to take that one down,” Doug Johnson, a Riverside resident who traveled to the site with his daughter and six home-made crosses, told The Riverside Press-Enterprise. ”But they didn’t say anything about putting another one up.”

AnnMarie Devaney agreed to remove a 5-foot cross she put up on the side of a road in Lake Elsinore to honor her 19-year-old son Anthony, who was struck by a car and killed two years ago, the paper reported. The American Humanist Association in Washington, D.C., caught wind of the cross and sent her a demand letter dated March 4 calling for her to remove it. The association said that its placement on city property violates the constitutional separation of church and state.

“It’s so petty and sad that they have to complain over removing a cross,” she said. “It’s his personal preference that he was Christian. What’s wrong with having a cross up?”

Devaney was emotional when she was at the site and said she was moved by her supporters. She was joined by her family and other families that brought their own cross. A woman in attendance told the paper that she is the stepmother of the driver struck Devaney’s son as he crossed Lake Street near an exit ramp, the paper reported.

There's the issue right there. BTW...I live south of Lake Elsinore....it's Republican Territory. GOPr Congressman: U.S. Congressman Ken Calvert of California's 42nd District

Edge, you are filled by hate and rage. Thought that, it is your head, too wooly.

Stupid ****.

Where have I ever said that Atheists don't have the right to believe as they wish?

Where?

Stupid little bitch.

All I have EVER said is that they don't have the right to force their beliefs on the rest of us.

And that's what they're doing.

By forcing the grieving Mother of a Dead Boy to remove a cross that she put up out of the despair of emptiness left by the loss of a Child, they show their true colors....

Scum

Just like you.... Scum.

suck on a Glock, bitch.

Stupid ****.

Where have I ever said that Atheists don't have the right to believe as they wish?

Where?

Stupid little bitch.

All I have EVER said is that they don't have the right to force their beliefs on the rest of us.

By forcing the grieving Mother of a Dead Boy to remove a cross that she put up out of the despair of emptiness left by the loss of a Child, they show their true colors....

Scum

Just like you.... Scum.

suck on a Glock, bitch.
That's what Jesus would do? Interesting.

Keep your Christian symbols off the public property unless you want everyone else to add theirs. What she should have posted, with permission, was a sign that said My Son Died Here, Please Drive Safely.

Nazi pig.

Stupid ****.

Where?

Stupid little bitch.

Scum

Just like you.... Scum.

suck on a Glock, bitch.

There are crosses all over the place here in SoCal for people who died in car accidents. This is a hispanic/catholic area and that's the tradition. But if it's on city property, the city can tell them to remove it or remove it themselves.

But you want to be a christian martyr....a foulmouthed christian martyr. We get a lot of those around here.

What we need is a nice little religious war. Really put a stop to the atheist scum. Treat them exactly as muslims would treat them.

Tolerance and Freedom was not enough for Atheists...... Give them an inch and they take a mile. The Forefathers really should have thought this one further. A non Believer in Muslim Countries go about their business without defacing a religious symbol and they still get beheaded.

The Atheists in this picture should have pulled over and show thanks for being in a country that is tolerant of their choice to not believe.

Nazi pig.

You're a "Christian" alright. Nothing like Jesus.

I'm not a 'Christian'

I'm not a Conservative or a Republican.

I hate, despise and detest dimocraps because they/you are the most despicable, dishonest, lying, corrupt, back-stabbing, unclean, filthy, diseased scumbags to ever walk the face of the earth.

And those are the nicer things I can say about you.

To do this to a grieving Mother is beyond disgusting. But... That's what you are.

Beyond disgusting. Even the Nazis had some (very wrong-headed) reasoning behind their idiocy.

You don't. You just hate everything that is good and decent and want to destroy it for the sake of destroying it

Tolerance and Freedom was not enough for Atheists...... Give them an inch and they take a mile. The Forefathers really should have thought this one further. A non Believer in Muslim Countries go about their business without defacing a religious symbol and they still get beheaded.

The Atheists in this picture should have pulled over and show thanks for being in a country that is tolerant of their choice to not believe.

Yeah...atheists should be grateful they aren't killed here...........:eusa_whistle:

"Tolerance and Freedom was not enough for Atheists...... Give them an inch and they take a mile."

...kind of like the Westbro Baptist church, who have the right to spread their gospel on public property in front of soldier's funerals....

Nazi pig.

You're a "Christian" alright. Nothing like Jesus.

I'm not a 'Christian'

I'm not a Conservative or a Republican.

I hate, despise and detest dimocraps because they/you are the most despicable, dishonest, lying, corrupt, back-stabbing, unclean, filthy, diseased scumbags to ever walk the face of the earth.

And those are the nicer things I can say about you.

To do this to a grieving Mother is beyond disgusting. But... That's what you are.

Beyond disgusting. Even the Nazis had some (very wrong-headed) reasoning behind their idiocy.

You don't. You just hate everything that is good and decent and want to destroy it for the sake of destroying it
Okay, you're not a Christan, you're two tacos short of a combo plate and the janitor of Crazytown. Got it.

"Tolerance and Freedom was not enough for Atheists...... Give them an inch and they take a mile."

...kind of like the Westbro Baptist church, who have the right to spread their gospel on public property in front of soldier's funerals....

They're a leftist church, imbecile. Unitarian.

Like the one that obama's communist mother went to. Called the "Little Red Church On The Hill"

Moron

I've got to say, speaking as an Atheist, I don't care. I for one am not bothered by these sorts of displays. At least not about where and on whose property they are placed. I find them annoying in general, but that's because I would rather not be memorialized by road side signage. Just as I would not like to be memorialized with stickers on someone's rear car window...

Seems to me this is a case of people looking to be offended and/or needing an excuse to be assholes...

Forum List

Back