"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."
“Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.”
Donald Trump

1655444488217.jpeg

“Never do a wrong thing to make a friend--or to keep one.”

“I like whiskey. I always did, and that is why I never drink it"

"Read history, works of truth, not novels and romances"
- Robert. E. Lee.

“They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power.”

- Patrick Henry

“There! His Majesty can now read my name without glasses. And he can double the reward on my head!”

- John Hancock

“I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way.”

- John Paul Jones

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

It wasn't whisky that killed old Bill. Neither did it take his breath.

A little green fly flew up his athsma killed him...

-- Redd Foxx

Last edited:
You know, there’s a uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing uh, that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it’s called, he called it the, you know, the World War II, he had the war – the War Production Board.
– Joe Biden

, Brigadier General Anthony C. McAuliffe was surrounded by the German army at Bastogne as the Germans were demanding his surrender.

His response.

"Nuts".

Best quote ever!!!

Lost to history as our government continues it‘s warlike ways.

Of all the evils to public liberty, war is perhaps the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops every other. War is the patent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes. And armies, and debts, and taxes, are the known instruments for bringing the many under the dominion of the few. In war, too, the discretionary power of the executive is extended; its influence in dealing out offices, honors, and emoluments is multiplied; and all the means of seducing the minds are added to those of subduing the force of the people! No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.

Forum List

Back