Your Favorite Things About Israel

I cannot thank this post. If this video is in fact taken at the Kotel on the Sabbath, the person doing so did so in huge disrespect for Israeli and Jewish wishes for NO pictures to be taken at the Kotel on Shabbat.

I wouldn't have posted it. IMHO you should have your post deleted.

It could be on Friday before sundown.
Actually being daylight, it is most definitely on Friday before Sundown.

I don't want to split hairs, well maybe, lol. Most of the light looks to me to be artificial. Either way the title implies that it was taken on the Sabbath and that is the main reason for my previous posting.

I don't want to split hairs, well maybe, lol. Most of the light looks to me to be artificial. Either way the title implies that it was taken on the Sabbath and that is the main reason for my previous posting.

I do not know what the actual tradition is for the Shabbat in Israel.
It looks like the do celebrate it.

The other video is either on Friday night or on Saturday right after the Shabbat is over.

Maybe someone else knows more about it.

All I know is on the travel forum I am a member of, they do celebrate Shabbat at the Kotel and it is encouraged to go and see it, however everyone there asks that you do not take pictures there during the Shabbat. And that is all I'm going to say here about it.

I meant no offense.

All I know is on the travel forum I am a member of, they do celebrate Shabbat at the Kotel and it is encouraged to go and see it, however everyone there asks that you do not take pictures there during the Shabbat. And that is all I'm going to say here about it.

I meant no offense.

:) No Offense

From a few videos I have seen some people will take videos, depending on where they are standing near the Kotel.
I'll have more about it from a friend.

Forum List

Back