Your ex-husband is getting out of jail, and he is going to murder you, gun, or no gun?

You silly twat. Are you trying to pretend that all the cowards prancing around with a gun strapped to them are women whose ex-husband threatened them with murder. I won't bother to rebut your goofy claim that so called anti-gunners say let him go ahead and kill her. That's more stupid than your usual stupid crap.

You are one of the anti gunners who believe no one should be able to carry a gun. That is why you had your first sentence....to make an argument I never make....then you use that lie to refuse to admit that since you don't believe anyone should be able to carry a gun for self defense.....that you are more than ready to allow this woman to be murdered by her ex husband...since that is preferable to you than that she use a gun. Since admitting that her murder is what you desire more than her using a gun to stop it....you have to hide from that truth, since it is the obvious outcome of your anti gun position. And of course, it isn't just this woman, but all the people who will be raped, robbed and murdered if you keep them from carrying guns...since according to bill clinton and barak obama, Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals....

You keep typing the same gun nut crap, but all I hear is

Of course.....your brain is incapable of processing truth, facts or dealing with reality....

I saw this video by youtube gun guy Yankee Marshal.....the letter is from a fan whose relative has a psycho ex-husband who is getting out of jail....and the first thing he wants to do is murder her and her family.

so.....according to anti gunners...this is the desired outcome....he murders them, then gets sent to prison...since they don't believe anyone should own guns and law abiding people shouldn't be able to carry a gun....the death of the woman and whoever is with her is the more desired outcome than that she or they use a gun to stop the psycho ex-husband....

Right?

So...to the sane people out there.....if you had a female relative who was being threatened with murder...would you advise them to get training, get a gun, and carry it?

Didn't watch the video, but if the guy is anything like my ex.......I'd suggest 2 guns......one for each hand and plenty of ammo :thup:

You silly twat. Are you trying to pretend that all the cowards prancing around with a gun strapped to them are women whose ex-husband threatened them with murder. I won't bother to rebut your goofy claim that so called anti-gunners say let him go ahead and kill her. That's more stupid than your usual stupid crap.

You are one of the anti gunners who believe no one should be able to carry a gun. That is why you had your first sentence....to make an argument I never make....then you use that lie to refuse to admit that since you don't believe anyone should be able to carry a gun for self defense.....that you are more than ready to allow this woman to be murdered by her ex husband...since that is preferable to you than that she use a gun. Since admitting that her murder is what you desire more than her using a gun to stop it....you have to hide from that truth, since it is the obvious outcome of your anti gun position. And of course, it isn't just this woman, but all the people who will be raped, robbed and murdered if you keep them from carrying guns...since according to bill clinton and barak obama, Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals....

You keep typing the same gun nut crap, but all I hear is

Of course.....your brain is incapable of processing truth, facts or dealing with reality....

You can't see the difference between someone responding to a specific credible threat by being armed, and some yahoo out to make a political/fashion statement by prancing around in public with a gun, and hoping for their chance to become Dirty Harry? You really don't see a difference there?

Forum List

Back