Your Dream Car...

I have to listen to the experts ......I know nothing about cars....

I have to listen to those who REALLY know

Brand new Land Rover Discovery fully decked out with massage chairs, built in cooler, 4 wheel drive with twinkle toes.

You can buy what ever you want, really no bad cars , just bad owners .
I would have to disagree with that statement. True, a bad owner is the bane of any car. But some cars are just lemons.

Take most any Toyota for instance. Great reliability, you can easily get 200,000+ miles and more with minimal maintenance cost and repairs.

On the other hand is the KIA, another piece of just junk that most likely will have major mechanical problems, no matter how diligent you are with the car's scheduled service. .... :cool:

Ok your right ..i have to agree with some cars , I despised my Ford Torino and my 2001? Ford Taurus pieces of crap, I even changed over the spark plugs in that car to split fires ..she hated to start...in the winter

You got money you buy Ford's, chevys, and all buy you want reliable buy honda, Nissan or Toyota..

Actually Yotas cost more than the American vehicles.
This one was 39k before mods.
View attachment 173317
After....about 60k.

I saw your truck before, I like your house better :)

Just wait....you'll like my Truck even more.

I never drove a toyata tundra , but my new F150 drives like my old mustang compared to my dually..its night and day..

You got money you buy Ford's, chevys, and all buy you want reliable buy honda, Nissan or Toyota..

off topic~~

nice avatar ....James Dean? yes?

The one and only...

He truly was.

Please excuse me and go on.

Oh we will wait till you will come out of your bedroom with him on your mind :)..

No big deal we all love you Skye.

James Dean....he liked Porches right? I like Porches too

He died in one....sad I know

mustangmach169.jpg

my favorite car that i had was a 73 mustang mach 1

wish i never sold it

off topic~~

The one and only...

He truly was.

Oh we will wait till you will come out of your bedroom with him on your mind :)..

And he was only 24....

He did more in 24 then I did in 52 years ..

off topic~~

The one and only...

He truly was.

Btw he died in a Porsche spider, I had a Porsche 911 for about 6 months I crashed it..i had so many damn cars when I was young, I was blessed .. (I guess)

off topic~~

The one and only...

He truly was.

Btw he died in a Porsche spider, I had a Porsche 911 for about 6 months I crashed it..i had so many damn cars when I was young, I was blessed .. (I guess)

Oh yeah! it was a beauty .......the car too .....

it really was!:biggrin:

You can buy what ever you want, really no bad cars , just bad owners .
I would have to disagree with that statement. True, a bad owner is the bane of any car. But some cars are just lemons.

Take most any Toyota for instance. Great reliability, you can easily get 200,000+ miles and more with minimal maintenance cost and repairs.

On the other hand is the KIA, another piece of just junk that most likely will have major mechanical problems, no matter how diligent you are with the car's scheduled service. .... :cool:

You can beat the crap out of a Yota

View attachment 173317
After....about 60k.

I never drove a toyata tundra , but my new F150 drives like my old mustang compared to my dually..its night and day..

View attachment 173317
After....about 60k.

My 5.7 is pushing 400 hp and a torque reading on the same level.
I'll be adding the Magnuson Blower soon which should push me to at least 700 HP.

I don't have a dream car. The idea of "dream" objects has always struck me as odd. I have dreams or what some folks might call "stretch goals," of course, but they don't have anything to do with consumerist outcomes/activities.

I don't have a dream car. The idea of "dream" objects has always struck me as odd. I have dreams or what some folks might call "stretch goals," of course, but they don't have anything to do with consumerist outcomes/activities.

Translation ~

3e7c9c1062c4765d4f6b3fe49a563512--big-wheel-toddler-toys.jpg

Btw cute girl...

Forum List

Back