Youngsters Finally Catch On To 2000 Year Brainwashing

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Young Americans Abandon God In Droves (CHART) | TPMDC

The younger generation is abandoning God in droves.

A new survey by the Pew Research Center finds that belief in the existence of God has dropped 15 points in the last five years among Americans 30 and under.

Pew, which has been studying the trend for 25 years, finds that just 68 percent of millennials in 2012 agree with the statement “I never doubt the existence of God.” That’s down from 76 percent in 2009 and 83 percent in 2007.

Among other generations, belief in God is high and has seen few changes in recent decades. Between 81 and 89 percent of older generations say they never doubt the existence of God, although the older the generation, the more likely they are to believe in God.

The chart below reflects the Pew survey’s latest findings:

The belief in God and God's goes back much further than 2000 years.

A new survey by the Pew Research Center finds that belief in the existence of God has dropped 15 points in the last five years among Americans 30 and under.

Pew, which has been studying the trend for 25 years, finds that just 68 percent of millennials in 2012 agree with the statement “I never doubt the existence of God.” That’s down from 76 percent in 2009 and 83 percent in 2007.

Among other generations, belief in God is high and has seen few changes in recent decades. Between 81 and 89 percent of older generations say they never doubt the existence of God, although the older the generation, the more likely they are to believe in God.

The falling away was predicted as a sign in the last days.

1Ti 6:3 If anyone teaches otherwise, and does not consent to wholesome words (those of our Lord Jesus Christ), and to the doctrine according to godliness,
1Ti 6:4 he is proud, knowing nothing. He is sick concerning doubts and arguments, from which comes envy, strife, evil speakings, evil suspicions,
1Ti 6:5 meddling, of men whose minds have been corrupted and deprived of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness. Withdraw from such.
1Ti 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
1Ti 6:7 For we brought nothing into the world, and it is clear that we can carry nothing out.
1Ti 6:8 But having food and clothing, we will be content.
1Ti 6:9 But they who will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts which plunge men into destruction and perdition.
1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all evils, of which some having lusted after, they were seduced from the faith and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
1Ti 6:11 But you, O man of God, flee these things and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, and meekness.
1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith. Lay hold on eternal life, to which you are also called and have professed a good profession before many witnesses.
1Ti 6:13 I charge you before God (who makes all things alive) and in the sight of Christ Jesus (who witnessed the good confession to Pontius Pilate),
1Ti 6:14 that you keep the commandment without spot and without blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Ti 6:15 For He in His own time will reveal who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

2Ti 4:1 Therefore I solemnly witness before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who is going to judge the living and the dead according to His appearance and His kingdom,
2Ti 4:2 preach the Word, be instant in season and out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For a time will be when they will not endure sound doctrine, but they will heap up teachers to themselves according to their own lusts, tickling the ear.
2Ti 4:4 And they will turn away their ears from the truth and will be turned to myths.
2Ti 4:5 But you watch in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fully carry out your ministry.
2Ti 4:6 For I am already being poured out, and the time of my release is here.
2Ti 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith.
2Ti 4:8 Now there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that Day; and not to me only, but also to all those who love His appearing

2Th 2:3 Let not anyone deceive you by any means. For that Day shall not come unless there first comes a falling away, and the man of sin shall be revealed, the son of perdition,

Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, says the Lord Jehovah, that I will send a famine in the land; not a famine of bread nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the Words of Jehovah.
Amo 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east; they shall run to and fro to seek the Word of Jehovah, and shall not find it.

1Ti 4:1 But the Spirit expressly says that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and teachings of demons,

1Pe 4:17 For the time has come for the judgment to begin from the house of God. And if it first begins from us, what will be the end of those disobeying the gospel of God?

Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned back unto Sheol, Even all the nations that forget God.

Thank you for reminding us of one of the signs of the times.

The belief in God and God's goes back much further than 2000 years.

Yeah but belief in Christianiy is an American thing. Go look at the stats.

Christianity began 2000 years ago...plus or minus a few years. You know....that's what it is with those who were brainwashed with horse shit at an early age.....they are basically pitiful because they valve everything else out...they live in a hermitically sealed bubble.

So what your saying is that young people aren't listening to you? I didnt think you were that old though...

So what your saying is that young people aren't listening to you? I didnt think you were that old though...

This is what I'm saying....plain and simple. You Christians block any contrarian view. 'Course why wouldn't you....you'll be burning in hell fire till the end of eternity if you don't.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/06/belief-in-god-plummets-millenials.php

Last edited:
Young people are so smart and wise, it's like they know eveything! Whenever I need information on ANY SUBJECT at all I look for the youngest person I can find (preferably someone who has never worked or experienced in any field) and ask them.

I'm never disapointed as they seem to be informed about eveything I ask them about. Must be that good Public School education!

F*ck you old people, everything you know is like, all old and from a different decade and stuff! I need info that NEW and up to date!

Last edited:
Young people are so smart and wise, it's like they know eveything! Whenever I need information on ANY SUBJECT at all I look for the youngest person I can find (preferably someone who has never worked or experienced in any field) and ask them.

I'm never disapointed as they seem to be informed about eveything I ask them about. Must be that good Public School education!

F*ck you old people, everything you know is like, all old and from a different decade and stuff! I need info that NEW and up to date!

LOL....the only reason the god, trinity, holy ghost horse shit is even considered now is the continuous BRAINWASHING of each new generation for the last 2000 years. Wise Up!! Get on the band wagon.

Earlier in my life I had predicted that the god theory would completely disappear by the time I died. I lived when Blacks couldn't even come to town on election day. If they did they were beaten and Jailed. I lived when women were kept at home pregnant and afraid to open their mouthes. I lived when homosexuals kept their most emotional feeling inside basically ruining their lives. Wake up!!! All that biblical bullshit is on it's way out,

Yeah, young people know EVERYTHING!

Young people are the next generation. Like it or not they are the future:

The only reason the god, trinity, holy ghost horse shit is even considered now is the continuous BRAINWASHING of each new generation for the last 2000 years. Wise Up!! Get on the band wagon.

Earlier in my life I had predicted that the god theory would completely disappear by the time I died. I lived when Blacks couldn't even come to town on election day. If they did they were beaten and Jailed. I lived when women were kept at home pregnant and afraid to open their mouthes. I lived when homosexuals kept their most emotional feeling inside basically ruining their lives. Wake up!!! All that biblical bullshit is on it's way out.

young people take a lot of cues from this reverend...

bill-maher.jpg

This is what I'm saying....plain and simple. You Christians block any contrarian view. 'Course why wouldn't you....you'll be burning in hell fire till the end of eternity if you don't.

We block any contrarian viewpoint? Which is why we established a Republic dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equally and allowing every man to worship the Lord according to the dictates of his own conscious.

If you were as familiar with the Bible as you claim to be, you'd realize that freedom of choice is a Biblical principle. It was Joshua who taught the Children of Israel to "Choose this day whom you will serve."

It's the Bible that teaches that the truth will set you free. You dont have to feel all that anger and bitterness towards others. You just need to humble yourself before the Lord and ask Him for forgiveness.

We block any contrarian viewpoint? Which is why we established a Republic dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equally and allowing every man to worship the Lord according to the dictates of his own conscious.

If you were as familiar with the Bible as you claim to be, you'd realize that freedom of choice is a Biblical principle. It was Joshua who taught the Children of Israel to "Choose this day whom you will serve."

It's the Bible that teaches that the truth will set you free. You dont have to feel all that anger and bitterness towards others. You just need to humble yourself before the Lord and ask Him for forgiveness.

The bible is full of things cropped in by ancient, ignorant primitive tales and connivences designed to instill fear, control lifestyle and get into the pockets of the masses. 10% of a man's crops when they were barely able to survive was a pretty big price to pay. Don't cry when you see that shit go down. Look at the good it has done.....er, built:

StPetersRome.jpg

img_7955.jpg

FirstBaptistOrlando6.jpg

Mormon-Tabernacle-Choir.jpg

Last edited:
young people take a lot of cues from this reverend...

bill-maher.jpg

Who was raised by a Catholic and a Jew. Face it!!!! If he had been raised by two Catholics he would probably be a priest instead of a comedian. Life's funny that way...no pun intended.

This is such a ridiculously misleading little post. The fact that the younger people in a survey said they may sometimes doubt the existence of god does not mean young people are abandoning god in droves. Every one of the people who voted against 'I never doubt the existence of god' could be a believer. Having doubts does not equal disbelief.

I am a non-believer, I am in fact fairly anti-religious, and this OP is just silly.

The falling away was predicted as a sign in the last days.

1Ti 6:3 If anyone teaches otherwise, and does not consent to wholesome words (those of our Lord Jesus Christ), and to the doctrine according to godliness,
1Ti 6:4 he is proud, knowing nothing. He is sick concerning doubts and arguments, from which comes envy, strife, evil speakings, evil suspicions,
1Ti 6:5 meddling, of men whose minds have been corrupted and deprived of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness. Withdraw from such.
1Ti 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
1Ti 6:7 For we brought nothing into the world, and it is clear that we can carry nothing out.
1Ti 6:8 But having food and clothing, we will be content.
1Ti 6:9 But they who will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts which plunge men into destruction and perdition.
1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all evils, of which some having lusted after, they were seduced from the faith and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
1Ti 6:11 But you, O man of God, flee these things and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, and meekness.
1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith. Lay hold on eternal life, to which you are also called and have professed a good profession before many witnesses.
1Ti 6:13 I charge you before God (who makes all things alive) and in the sight of Christ Jesus (who witnessed the good confession to Pontius Pilate),
1Ti 6:14 that you keep the commandment without spot and without blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Ti 6:15 For He in His own time will reveal who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

2Ti 4:1 Therefore I solemnly witness before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who is going to judge the living and the dead according to His appearance and His kingdom,
2Ti 4:2 preach the Word, be instant in season and out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For a time will be when they will not endure sound doctrine, but they will heap up teachers to themselves according to their own lusts, tickling the ear.
2Ti 4:4 And they will turn away their ears from the truth and will be turned to myths.
2Ti 4:5 But you watch in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fully carry out your ministry.
2Ti 4:6 For I am already being poured out, and the time of my release is here.
2Ti 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith.
2Ti 4:8 Now there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that Day; and not to me only, but also to all those who love His appearing

2Th 2:3 Let not anyone deceive you by any means. For that Day shall not come unless there first comes a falling away, and the man of sin shall be revealed, the son of perdition,

Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, says the Lord Jehovah, that I will send a famine in the land; not a famine of bread nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the Words of Jehovah.
Amo 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east; they shall run to and fro to seek the Word of Jehovah, and shall not find it.

1Ti 4:1 But the Spirit expressly says that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and teachings of demons,

1Pe 4:17 For the time has come for the judgment to begin from the house of God. And if it first begins from us, what will be the end of those disobeying the gospel of God?

Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned back unto Sheol, Even all the nations that forget God.

Thank you for reminding us of one of the signs of the times.

The bible is full of contradictions, inconsistencies and allegorical stories that are taken literally by the gullible and superstitious. This taking the bible literally and not recognizing the contradictions and inconsistencies is the result of indoctrination and inculcating into young impressionable minds. Furthermore, the bible is not an accurate history of events as reputable historians of the era, such as Josephus reveals in their recordings. Archaeologists have also shown the inaccuracies in the bible with their findings and archaeology is unequivocal. For insight on the inaccuracies of the Old Testament I recommend the four part video series that can be viewed just by googling the following. The Bible Unearthed

Last edited:

Well you're pretty good ol' son :D but I don't see nearly the shear number of threads or the intolerance from the Christians here, that I see from you.
The only evidence I see of attempts to block contrarian view at USMB is a long list of threads with your byline at the top.
FUCK OFF!

Forum List

Back