Young Voters are Obsessed with Sex

200w.gif
That’s the GOP these days

The lack of morals in America today could have an effect at the ballot box. I'm sure Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, and others saw this day coming. New battle plans will have to be drawn.

---...three-quarters of 18- to 29-year-olds say abortion should generally be legal...---

Other schools need to follow Baylor's lead.

---Chastity as a Virtue---

I don't think people today have any less morals than 50+ years ago, bullshit :)

Oh please not much has changed since I was in school decades ago. Many teenagers having sex on dates. Many girls dressing sexy to school. Teenage pregnancies. Parties at kids houses where group sex happened at teenagers houses. All kinds of drinking and sex happening. I saw a lot lesbian and gay teenagers in school. All kinds of drugs I saw in school. Cigarettes/ pot being smoked in the restrooms at my high school. Teenagers in the stand drinking at high school football games, bear disguised in orange juice containers. A lot of Meth I saw people do in school... etc.

Now lets rewind to the 1970's when my parents were in school. All kinds of sex happening on dates between teenagers. Parties happening where teenagers get drunk/high and a lot of sex going on. My mother said she went into the girls restroom and would see two girls having sex and they were hitting on other females entering the restroom. A lot of underage drinking. Teenagers smoking. My father said when he was in school there was actually a smoking lounge for students. A lot of parties with group sex and people getting drunk. Actually the drugs sounded worse in school during my parents generation. LSD, POT, Cigarettes, Alcohol, moonshine, hard drugs like cocaine, etc. A lot of gays and lesbians even back then in school, but it was more "in the closet" but still very much existed according to my parents.

I don't think people today have any less morals than 50+ years ago, bullshit :)

Oh please not much has changed since I was in school decades ago. Many teenagers having sex on dates. Many girls dressing sexy to school. Teenage pregnancies. Parties at kids houses where group sex happened at teenagers houses. All kinds of drinking and sex happening. I saw a lot lesbian and gay teenagers in school. All kinds of drugs I saw in school. Cigarettes/ pot being smoked in the restrooms at my high school. Teenagers in the stand drinking at high school football games, bear disguised in orange juice containers. A lot of Meth I saw people do in school... etc.

Now lets rewind to the 1970's when my parents were in school. All kinds of sex happening on dates between teenagers. Parties happening where teenagers get drunk/high and a lot of sex going on. My mother said she went into the girls restroom and would see two girls having sex and they were hitting on other females entering the restroom. A lot of underage drinking. Teenagers smoking. My father said when he was in school there was actually a smoking lounge for students. A lot of parties with group sex and people getting drunk. Actually the drugs sounded worse in school during my parents generation. LSD, POT, Cigarettes, Alcohol, moonshine, hard drugs like cocaine, etc. A lot of gays and lesbians even back then in school, but it was more "in the closet" but still very much existed according to my parents.

Yes, the 70s were a lot of fun.

But every generation has it's angry old geezers that whine about the 'immorality' of youth.

They'd rather send young men to be killed in a war than know that these young men are having happy lives.

After all, when the young men are away fighting in a war, that leaves the young women to the old geezers!

Yes, the 70s were a lot of fun.

But every generation has it's angry old geezers that whine about the 'immorality' of youth.

They'd rather send young men to be killed in a war than know that these young men are having happy lives.

After all, when the young men are away fighting in a war, that leaves the young women to the old geezers!
Are you two convinced there is no bottom? No low that is too low?

Are you two convinced there is no bottom? No low that is too low?

There's nothing lower than old men sending young men to war!

There's nothing wrong with young people having sex. Sorry if you had a repressed teenage life, loser!

There's nothing lower than old men sending young men to war!
We aren’t talking about Biden sending troops to Ukraine nor are we talking about the 13 he got killed in Afghanistan.

There's nothing wrong with young people having sex. Sorry if you had a repressed teenage life, loser!
Oh I smashed a shit-ton of filthy lib chicks with no self respect and daddy issues…they are the best…we gotta have them.
But my post was more about accepting and encouraging the decline in quality of the average U.S. citizen. The level of degeneracy among our youth is blatant and on the surface.

Golfing Gator

Forum List

Back