young social media sensation Brian Tyler Cohen named as MSNBC contributor. believe me, he's good!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Brian Tyler Cohen is now an MSNBC contributor. Not only is Brian incredibly talented & an effective & strong communicator, but he's also a millennial & will bring a diverse, youth voice to the perspective. Kudos to MSNBC for such a great hire. THIS is who cable news needs.

Brian Tyler Cohen is now an MSNBC contributor. Not only is Brian incredibly talented & an effective & strong communicator, but he's also a millennial & will bring a diverse, youth voice to the perspective. Kudos to MSNBC for such a great hire. THIS is who cable news needs.

If he's good, wtf is he doing on MSNBC?

• Banned
you keep on answering my posts.....you sure your not stalking me?...
answering someone who spoke to you is stalking? that's like saying getting raped is a crime! you're a sick fuck

on the Huggins thread, i answered you all the time, i never engaged with you when you didn't engage with me

i didnt talk to you i was talking to bones.....you are a fucking stalker.....i might have to you investigated....
you will find that i'm awesome, then you will get butthurt and call me gay for the 1343423th time. i might die of boredom!

Forum List

Back