Young republicans dumped at a random gas station by anti Trump uber driver speak out

Just about every day, someone comes here to give some sorry ass story about a pro Trump ass ho being treated badly......Meanwhile, everybody else in the country is having to endure Trump and bullshit...I'd say, the playing field is about even!!
One of the passengers was a brotha. Black boys getting kicked out of cabs.

Might want to re-think this one.

Let us know when Uber removes him.

As an independent subcontractor, he is obligated to take only the calls he wants.

Good! People need to send a message that fascism isn’t acceptable. I don’t even consider these Trumpsters conservatives. They are in a category of their own. If they support Trump, they support fascism.
That has to be the dumbest post of today. Trump is for all Americans.

The driver had no contractual obligation to listen to Trump fascism in his own vehicle.

Good! People need to send a message that fascism isn’t acceptable. I don’t even consider these Trumpsters conservatives. They are in a category of their own. If they support Trump, they support fascism.
My God you are ignorant.

And then the passengers got rude, offended them, and he kicked them out.

Tough to be them.

Don't be an idiot.
It would appear that they cant help but be an idiot

Maybe so. But I feel morally bound to give them the benefit of the doubt else I'm no better than those who summarily condemn me as a fascist or racist by simple virtue of supporting Trump.

Forum List

Back