Young republicans dumped at a random gas station by anti Trump uber driver speak out

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It ain’t easy being a conservative these days. New reports are popping up every week about conservatives being denied service at restaurants and now even from a ride-sharing company solely because of their political beliefs.

Young Republicans Dumped At A ‘Random’ Gas Station By Anti-Trump Uber Driver Speak Out
-----------------------------------------------

Trump haters are pretty sickening and show their true colors. So you see as they accuse you of being something, or someone, it's really they themselves who are everything they accuse you of being.

Scum cant stand themselves..................... ='s Trump haters.

It goes to show just how low you Trump haters are and how divided pos like YOU make this country as you cowardly losers . Yah prove it.

Good. From now on ask. Don't get into a car driven by a democrat. Hit them where it hurts.

No politics and no religion in "my Uber" read the driver's sign.

Hope they had a good long walk.

Disgusting, but it's the driver's car, he should be able to decline their business.
In this case, he certainly should have completed the commute the women needed.

Only bakers are allowed to deny people service.

‘Welcome to the resistance:’ NC Uber driver kicked Republican passengers out, they say

Here is a real website with the story.

Just a dumb business model for the idiot that dumped them out, their right to do it, however it is just plain stupid.

Professionals won't do stupid stuff like this, also, the idea of taking them and then without warning or caution dropping them in the middle of the trip.

That is why I won't use Uber, they are amateurs and not professionals. I do want to know how Uber handles this issue, as it could have repercussions to their other drivers.

I assume you can see the difference between a contracted service for a ceremony that might create moral objection and driving someone from point A to B as an immediate service.....

And to be fair, the bakers never denied point of sale service to anyone, which is more applicable in this case.

I assume you can see the difference between a contracted service for a ceremony that might create moral objection and driving someone from point A to B as an immediate service.....

And to be fair, the bakers never denied point of sale service to anyone, which is more applicable in this case.

Some moral objections are more equal than others. :lol:

Some moral objections are more equal than others. :lol:

Actually they are, your snark besides the point.

When you contract to pick someone up in a cab, you do so regardless of anything else short of the drivers feeling of safety.

Just about every day, someone comes here to give some sorry ass story about a pro Trump ass ho being treated badly......Meanwhile, everybody else in the country is having to endure Trump and bullshit...I'd say, the playing field is about even!!

Rideshare drivers are allowed to reject any ride they want, although obviously your ranking with the company is gonna suffer. Once you have accepted the ride, though, you are obligated under your agreement with the company to complete it, with a few exceptions (for example, if the passenger becomes abusive or dangerous).

While rideshare drivers are independent contractors, rather than outright employees, they ARE working for the company in a very real sense. As with anyone employed by a business who does his/her job badly, this guy should be - and probably has been - banned from Uber.

Good for him like good for the bakers.

If Real America needs to shun the dwindling Trumpers

New Topics

Forum List

Back