Young man commits suicide because of addiction

Some folks are addicted to gambling, sex and jogging.
Runners says they do often experience a sort of 'high'. Best high I ever had was after a three-day complete fast. I could hardly believe how good I felt. :) Of course, I was quite miserable during the fast. :confused:

Runners says they do often experience a sort of 'high'. Best high I ever had was after a three-day complete fast. I could hardly believe how good I felt. :) Of course, I was quite miserable during the fast. :confused:
Female bodybuilders are addicted to getting muscles as big as men. They think it makes them look sexier but in reality it turns most men off.

Numerous tattoos are also an addiction. Some people think it makes them more attractive.

Except you can't grow fentanyl or cocaine since they are made via chemistry
Sorry, I meant to put semi-quotes around 'home-grown' (I'll do it now).
Actually, cocaine and heroin come from plants.

Last edited:
Seems expensive. Why not just grow your own?
back when i lived in California around the late 80's early 90's i was paying around 40 to 50 bucks for an 8th from the guy on the corner,and it was what was there no choices many times lots of seeds and stems.....its all bud at the pot store with a choice even for potency....im getting way more "bang" for the price.........

back when i lived in California around the late 80's early 90's i was paying around 40 to 50 bucks for an 8th from the guy on the corner,and it was what was there no choices many times lots of seeds and stems.....its all bud at the pot store with a choice even for potency....im getting way more "bang" for the price.........
Grow your own.

Forum List

Back