“You won’t have Donald J. Trump to kick around anymore.”

‘The media’ are going to miss Trump – the ‘liberal’ press has totally screwed up; gone is a true ratings-maker.

Now they’re stuck with Sleepy Joe who won’t help sell any newspapers.

The left-wingers will always invent a new person to hate, because without hate they have nothing.

This is why Hillary declared 47% of the public were deplorables. Without hate, they have nothing to run on, which is what evil people do. Hilter gained power by hating the Jews. Democrats are the same.
This from the crowd that spawned memes like;
View attachment 412988
And thus:
View attachment 412989
Lmao!

See the difference? You had to make that up. When did Trump ever say to hate anyone? When?

When did he call 47% of the country "deplorable"? When did that happen?

Never.

Why do you think support from Hispanics and Blacks was *UP* this election?

And as far as fake news.... You just illustrated it right here, right now, on this very thread.

The whole Trump hates people, Trump is racists, was a mindless parroting of the fake news we've heard this entire last decade. You just made it up, like the news media made it up. You are all a bunch of hypocrites, liars and trash, and you JUST PROVED IT! :)
:itsok:
You really shouldn't try to be condescending. You just can't pull it off.
Looks like he did a fine job to me.

Sorry for your luck.

And your delicate little "feelings".

‘The media’ are going to miss Trump – the ‘liberal’ press has totally screwed up; gone is a true ratings-maker.

The left-wingers will always invent a new person to hate, because without hate they have nothing.

This is why Hillary declared 47% of the public were deplorables. Without hate, they have nothing to run on, which is what evil people do. Hilter gained power by hating the Jews. Democrats are the same.
View attachment 412988
And thus:
View attachment 412989
Lmao!

See the difference? You had to make that up. When did Trump ever say to hate anyone? When?

Never.

And as far as fake news.... You just illustrated it right here, right now, on this very thread.

The whole Trump hates people, Trump is racists, was a mindless parroting of the fake news we've heard this entire last decade. You just made it up, like the news media made it up. You are all a bunch of hypocrites, liars and trash, and you JUST PROVED IT! :)
:itsok:
You really shouldn't try to be condescending. You just can't pull it off.
Looks like he did a fine job to me.

Sorry for your luck.

And your delicate little "feelings".
You can't pull off condescension, either. Both of you get angry that people are allowed to disagree with you and that they don't kiss your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.

It must really suck to be you.

dont be so quick,,, a lot of problems are surfacing,,,

Keep digging. You aren't there yet. Again, alt-right chumming. Nothing substantiated.
ahhh but what if its true???
dont you want a fair election???

What if the Tooth Fairy exists? Santa Claus?
What if several still unexplained statistical anomalies on election night in 2016 swung the vote for Trump?
Didn't you want to see a fair election???

No. You didn't. You didn't bitch when the numbers broke in your candidates favor.
Nobody claimed the 2016 election was "rigged".
That's a flat-out lie.

Yes, the 2016 election was rigged – and we’re getting closer to proving it

Nearly Half Of Democrats Think The 2016 Election Was ‘Rigged’

And STILL, nothing from the run up, during, or immediate aftermath of the 2016 election. Just some written crap two years later.
Again, quote SOMEONE saying that the 2016 election was "rigged" in the months leading up to it, during it, or immediately after it.

Hint...(nobody said it).
But, nice try.
Wow. Are you illiterate, or just stupid?

The poll showing almost half of Democrats believing the election was rigged was published November 18, 2016.

You know, immediately after the election.

Said...Said..in print. In the media. Now all the sudden you're quoting POLLS? And this one was AFTER the election. LOL.
What Democrat said ANYTHING in print, radio, TV in the run up, on the day of, or in the immediate aftermath that the election was "rigged"?

I feel like second grade teacher here in that I have to repeat myself because you aren't smart enough to pick the actual question up.

View attachment 412988
And thus:
View attachment 412989
Lmao!

Never.

small problem there. Hillary never called 47% of the country deplorable.

Keep digging. You aren't there yet. Again, alt-right chumming. Nothing substantiated.

What if several still unexplained statistical anomalies on election night in 2016 swung the vote for Trump?

No. You didn't. You didn't bitch when the numbers broke in your candidates favor.
That's a flat-out lie.

And STILL, nothing from the run up, during, or immediate aftermath of the 2016 election. Just some written crap two years later.
Again, quote SOMEONE saying that the 2016 election was "rigged" in the months leading up to it, during it, or immediately after it.

Hint...(nobody said it).
But, nice try.

The poll showing almost half of Democrats believing the election was rigged was published November 18, 2016.

Said...Said..in print. In the media. Now all the sudden you're quoting POLLS? And this one was AFTER the election. LOL.
What Democrat said ANYTHING in print, radio, TV in the run up, on the day of, or in the immediate aftermath that the election was "rigged"?

I feel like second grade teacher here in that I have to repeat myself because you aren't smart enough to pick the actual question up.
I proved you wrong. This is you flapping the shreds of your tiny ego. Dismissed.

That's a flat-out lie.

Hint...(nobody said it).
But, nice try.

I proved you wrong. This is you flapping the shreds of your tiny ego. Dismissed.

I accept your surrender. You've failed to provide any proof that any Democrat called the 2016 election "rigged".
Now go cry in whatever drink you choose. Or scream at the sky. I don't care.

That's a flat-out lie.

Hint...(nobody said it).
But, nice try.

I accept your surrender. You've failed to provide any proof that any Democrat called the 2016 election "rigged".
Now go cry in whatever drink you choose. Or scream at the sky. I don't care.
Wow. Just...wow.

Forum List

Back