You won't believe this...

Are you really that naive?

Do you believe you should be able to legally sell alcohol to minors?

No. What loophole do you close that will prevent bad guys from obtaining a gun?

Jesus. How is it possible you people don't know what the loopholes are?
Then name them. If you go to a store, you have to pass a back ground check, before you can buy a gun.

Many states do not require background checks for a private sale. Look it up.
Yes, but if it's legal sell the serial number is on it. Right?

Yesterday, I saw something pretty incredible. I was walking along and I saw a gun on the sidewalk. All of a sudden, the gun leaped up into the air and shot someone dead. I was flabberghasted. Perhaps the gun control people are correct. Someone needs to do something about these evil guns.

Most likely the victim was a grade school child.

Yesterday, I saw something pretty incredible. I was walking along and I saw a gun on the sidewalk. All of a sudden, the gun leaped up into the air and shot someone dead. I was flabberghasted. Perhaps the gun control people are correct. Someone needs to do something about these evil guns.

Most likely the victim was a grade school child.
Or an unarmed black man.

If it's the people who do the killing, why won't you support closing the loopholes that allow the bad guys to buy guns?

There are no loopholes...if you commit a crime with a gun, you go to jail, if you are a felon caught with a gun, you go to jail...where are the loopholes?

If it's the people who do the killing, why won't you support closing the loopholes that allow the bad guys to buy guns?

Like illegal guns, those bad guys?

No, like the loopholes that allow felons to buy guns without background checks.

It is called committing a crime...since it is illegal for felons to buy guns at all.......are you this slow on purpose, or do you just pretend to be this stupid when you post?

No...and we have laws against it. If you sell alcohol to minors you can be arrested.....where is the loophole in that law....?

There are none....felons cannot buy, own or carry a gun....where is the loophole in that?

Then name them. If you go to a store, you have to pass a back ground check, before you can buy a gun.

It is still illegal for a felon to buy, own or carry a gun...if they are caught with a gun they bought through a private sale, they can and will be arrested...then people like you will let them back out to do it all over again....there is no loophole.

Nonsense! Why do liberal politicians always kill bills that will make prison time mandatory for using a gun in a crime?

They do? There are multiple mandatory minimum sentences in federal law for using guns in a crime.

And yet the criminals are let out in under 3 years in most cases.......because the prosecutors drop the gun charge as a bargaining chip....

Your intellectualism is stunning, but please give us more racism! :cool:

Again....it is steal illegal for a felon to buy a gun, even from a private sale. A "loophole" would be if the felon could legally buy a gun in a private sale.....they can't, so it isn't a loophole...what you are describing is a crime committed by the felon....it is already a crime...and we can already arrest them for it.

As to the effectiveness of a background check for a private sale.....criminals get their guns either by stealing them....they could steal the guns of the private sale, thereby avoiding the background check....or they get someone who can pass the current federal background check to buy the gun at a gun store....so that means that same person could buy the gun for the felon at a private sale as well....making the background check at the private seller useless as well...

And again....it is already illegal for a felon to buy any gun, at a gun store, gun show or private sale....we can already arrest them for it.

How is it possible that you think (well not really) that a stupid law is going to prevent bad guys from getting guns. Paris France put paid to that particular line of bullshit. Even a moron should be able to figure that fact out. So what's lower on the intellect scale than a moron?

Name one law that prevents all crime related to that law.

Name one crime that was prevented thanks to a law against it.

I am CERTAIN that millions of Americans are deterred from doing things that are against the law.

Millions of law abiding citizens are deterred from breaking the law...criminals just break the law...

Your intellectualism is stunning, but please give us more racism! :cool:

Why are you bringing racism into this? I said nothing racist. This is about the lunacy of the gun grabbers.

Nonsense! Why do liberal politicians always kill bills that will make prison time mandatory for using a gun in a crime?

They do? There are multiple mandatory minimum sentences in federal law for using guns in a crime.
Yes, they do. Just like they want criminals out of prison, blah blah blah.

So you want kids to be able to buy guns just because you think liberals are soft on crime?

lol, that's a bit weird.

Kids can't buy guns now......

Why are you bringing racism into this? I said nothing racist. This is about the lunacy of the gun grabbers.

Merely suggesting that you get back to your racist posts - they were more entertaining.

No one is even slightly interested in "grabbing your guns"

Yes, they do. Just like they want criminals out of prison, blah blah blah.

So you want kids to be able to buy guns just because you think liberals are soft on crime?

lol, that's a bit weird.

Kids can't buy guns now......

Merely suggesting that you get back to your racist posts - they were more entertaining.

No one is even slightly interested in "grabbing your guns"
Oh. I see. You're one of those idiots who thinks it's racist to quote FBI statistics on violent crime. Got it. Tell me. Does it hurt to be that stupid?

How is it possible that you think (well not really) that a stupid law is going to prevent bad guys from getting guns. Paris France put paid to that particular line of bullshit. Even a moron should be able to figure that fact out. So what's lower on the intellect scale than a moron?

So you agree laws do nothing to stop certain crimes?

Name one crime that was prevented thanks to a law against it.

I am CERTAIN that millions of Americans are deterred from doing things that are against the law.

Good. Name ONE. One out of millions should be easy peasey.

The speed limit laws. Do you ignore them?

All the time. So tell us a crime that was prevented thanks to a law against it. I'm still waiting.

It is still illegal for a felon to buy, own or carry a gun...if they are caught with a gun they bought through a private sale, they can and will be arrested...then people like you will let them back out to do it all over again....there is no loophole.
11954632_816839135080966_1851982098925744243_n.jpg

Forum List

Back