You won't believe this...

If it's the people who do the killing, why won't you support closing the loopholes that allow the bad guys to buy guns?

Are you really that naive?

Do you believe you should be able to legally sell alcohol to minors?

No. What loophole do you close that will prevent bad guys from obtaining a gun?

Jesus. How is it possible you people don't know what the loopholes are?
Then name them. If you go to a store, you have to pass a back ground check, before you can buy a gun.

Many states do not require background checks for a private sale. Look it up.

Yesterday, I saw something pretty incredible. I was walking along and I saw a gun on the sidewalk. All of a sudden, the gun leaped up into the air and shot someone dead. I was flabberghasted. Perhaps the gun control people are correct. Someone needs to do something about these evil guns.

If it's the people who do the killing, why won't you support closing the loopholes that allow the bad guys to buy guns?

First, you need to identify those loopholes, and then those bad guys.

You literally DO live under a rock, don't you?

The private sales loopholes, dumbass.

Ok, and now why don’t you answer the next question and tell me how you separate the good guys from the bad guys. If I own a gun that I want to sell, I have a right to sell it. Tell me how you’re going to protect my rights while at the same time keep guns away from the very small percentage of gun owners who have ill intent.

You don't lose your right to sell your gun.

So how do you decide who I can sell it to? This is like pulling teeth!

It's become clear, especially over the past 8 years. that the intent of the communist left is to disarm law abiding citizens so they can impose their tyranny on us with impunity. And the useful idiots (like the ones on this forum) who align themselves with the Democratic Party just fall in line and march in lockstep like brainless zombies because they don't have the ability to think for themselves (nor want to). They gladly follow their leaders agenda, thinking their loyalty will protect them.
And they will also be the first ones to be 'dealt with", if we ever are disarmed.
Yeah, there'll be of no further use, except maybe as informants.

Yesterday, I saw something pretty incredible. I was walking along and I saw a gun on the sidewalk. All of a sudden, the gun leaped up into the air and shot someone dead. I was flabberghasted. Perhaps the gun control people are correct. Someone needs to do something about these evil guns.

How is it possible that you think (well not really) that a stupid law is going to prevent bad guys from getting guns. Paris France put paid to that particular line of bullshit. Even a moron should be able to figure that fact out. So what's lower on the intellect scale than a moron?

How is it possible that you think (well not really) that a stupid law is going to prevent bad guys from getting guns. Paris France put paid to that particular line of bullshit. Even a moron should be able to figure that fact out. So what's lower on the intellect scale than a moron?
If you look it up in the dictionary there's a picture of him.

Nonsense! Why do liberal politicians always kill bills that will make prison time mandatory for using a gun in a crime?

Name one law that prevents all crime related to that law.

An 8 year old found the gun and shot me with it. (true story)

Name one crime that was prevented thanks to a law against it.

Nonsense! Why do liberal politicians always kill bills that will make prison time mandatory for using a gun in a crime?

They do? There are multiple mandatory minimum sentences in federal law for using guns in a crime.

They do? There are multiple mandatory minimum sentences in federal law for using guns in a crime.
Yes, they do. Just like they want criminals out of prison, blah blah blah.

I am CERTAIN that millions of Americans are deterred from doing things that are against the law.

Is that why your name only has KissMy?

I am CERTAIN that millions of Americans are deterred from doing things that are against the law.

Good. Name ONE. One out of millions should be easy peasey.

Yes, they do. Just like they want criminals out of prison, blah blah blah.

So you want kids to be able to buy guns just because you think liberals are soft on crime?

lol, that's a bit weird.

The speed limit laws. Do you ignore them?

You're making an argument for having NO laws and probably don't even know you're doing it.

So, who was the idiot who left the gun lying around?

So, who was the idiot who left the gun lying around?
If guns are harmless, why does that matter?

Guns ARE harmless. Have you ever seen a gun shoot someone without someone else holding it in their hand?

Forum List

Back