You Want to Understand Black Americans’ Solidarity With Palestine?

Jews owned slaves in the US before 1860: fact.

Blacks owned slaves in the US before 1860: fact.

Get over it, USAF 2023.
That's rather disingenuous John. Blacks owned less than 1 percent of the slaves and most of them purchased relatives. Fact.

Typical NEGRO mentally Slavery started in the 1600’s . In 1840 there were only 15,000 Jews in the entire US and by 1860 it was approximately 150,000 Do you consider every post you don’t like Racist? Typical NEGRO mentality If I called you a COCKROACH, I suppose you would find that offensive
Jews owned slaves. Fact. Typical right wing white male mentality is to deny it and try thinking that using numbers somehow diminishes the fact that a lot of Jews changed their names.

Actually blacks have 2.7 percent of the wealth and so all those black millionaires are imaginary.

And are you talking about the black president who 53 percent of whites voted against on average in both elections?

Care to try again?
Unfortunately, the 53 percent wasn't enough to stop the most damaging and divisive President we've ever had.

Votto,

I don't expect a white racist to understand. That's because you have to be extremely dumb to believe what you do.
Don't ally with people killing Americans and about to be obliterated. Not a good long term strategy.

Nothing like betraying the Jews who marched with you in the 1960s.

So once the information was known about the Hamas massacre, immediately the racist right wing media produced a story about a member of BLM and members of color in congress voicing support for Palestine. In the effort to maintain white supremacy by trying to get the government to declare all non whites who oppose the system of white supremacy in America terrorists, or as enemies of America, I have seens a lie posted by various "colorblind, never seeing race, democrats only use race," Republicans about black support for Hamas. Support for Palestine is not support for Hamas. Every Palestinian is not a member of Hamas. So here is an article from the black perspective, because it seems that members of the right in this forum either do not have an understanding that the experience of blacks and whites in America is an example of polar opposites or don't want to recognize this reality.

You Want to Understand Black Americans’ Solidarity With Palestine?
Black Americans know colonization when we see it
If you’re wondering why some Black Americans have expressed solidarity with Palestinian people in Gaza, you should consider this slice of American history, ranging from the final years of chattel slavery until the early days of the Reconstruction era. Abraham Lincoln, the country’s 16th President, who signed the Emancipation Proclamation, didn’t have a modernist view of racial equality that many would imagine. Most notably, Lincoln said, “I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races — that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermingling with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which will ever forbid the two races living together on terms of… political equality.” Yikes. Despite Lincoln agreeing that slavery should be abolished, he did not believe Black people could ever coexist in America with White people, a notion many endorsed at the time.

In 1856, Linccon became a member of the American Colonization Society. Those who joined this organization shared Lincoln’s belief that Black people could not co-exist in America as equals to White people. After all, they reasoned, since Europeans forcibly removed Black Americans from their homelands in West and Central Africa, that is where they should return. This idea was presented as an alternative or a condition of abolition; they wanted to force Black Americans to migrate, to leave the country they were born in, which they fought to secure. By 1822, the American Colonization Society successfully established a West African colony. While the creation of this colony displaced and disrupted Indigenous tribes, by 1847, this land “became the independent nation of Libera.”

When local indigenous tribes vehemently resisted initial attempts to purchase land to establish this colony, a “Navy officer in charge, Lieutenant Robert Stockton, coerced a local ruler to sell a strip of land to the Society,” which gave them the leverage to solidify the colony, and ultimately spread its original borders. While Indigenous tribes continued to attack the new colony, they “built fortifications for protections,” and the capital of Liberia, Monrovia, was named to honor President James Monroe, a man who enslaved at least one hundred and seventy-eight African people in America. What does this have to do with Palestine, you may be asking?

Now, to the matter between Israel and Palestine.

According to AJ+ News, a platform that uses digital storytelling to promote “human rights and equality, holding power to account, and amplifying the voices of the powerless,” posted a video explaining that “Israel and Gaza are not two countries at war. Gaza is a territory under siege, where every aspect of life is controlled by Israel.” This sounds very similar to how White Southerners sought to control Black Americans after chattel slavery ended by creating Jim Crow laws, or Black Codes, that cast them as second-class citizens and limited their sociopolitical power and upward mobility.

Adam Hamze wrote in a 2016 Huff Post article there are ten things Palestinians can’t do because of the Israeli Occupation. Some of the most disturbing points Hamze mentioned were that Palestinians in Gaza “can’t control the flow of goods and supplies” or even “control their access to water.” Additionally, Palestinians are not free to travel across borders and or have “the same due process rights of citizenship.”

Another shocking limitation is that Palestinians in Gaza are not “equally protected by labor laws and live under curfew, which doesn’t allow them to stay out late. “Gaza residents call their home the world’s largest open-air prison. Over 1.8 million people live here on just 365 square kilometers of land. The population of Gaza — two-thirds of them younger than 25 — live in one of the most densely populated places on earth.” When you intentionally deprive people of resources, poverty, and desperation blossom, and so do extremist groups, who exploit the fact that traditional methods of mediation have failed to recruit.

After a recent attack from Hamas, a terrorist organization that’s been at odds with other Palestinian leadership in the Gaza Strip, Israel has responded by declaring war.

“According to the United Nations, roughly 6,400 Palestinians and 300 Israelis have been killed in the ongoing conflict since 2008, not counting the recent fatalities.” Sadly, following any attempt to criticize Israeli policy, someone is bound to call you anti-Semitic. However, this is a false dichotomy. You can oppose Israeli Occupation and anti-semitism at the same time.

Bub...Jews are my enemy bc they vote dem 77% of the time in the USA. Arabs are my enemy bc they want me under Sharia Law. Blacks are my enemy bc they vote dem 92% of the time + they are despicable systemic criminals.

Anyone that votes dem...votes to destroy America.

disney.jpeg

You're in no position to speak for blacks nor Palestinians. I'm not even sure you are in a position to speak for yourself. Blacks are leaving in droves for the Trump party. There is no solidarity with Hamas unless you side with rapists, killers and terrorists.

But funny how you claim solidarity with baby killers as a good thing yet when those J6 protesters protested against the oppression and injustice of a stolen election, you call them insurrectionists and traitors, so I guess that makes you worse than either one?

What do you side with most?
  • A baby killer?
  • A terrorist?
  • An insurrectionist?
  • Or just a traitor?
I am in prime position to speak AS A black person and blacks are neither leaving in droves to trump or support Hamas. Most certainly your white ass doesn't speak for blacks and there was no stolen election.

Actually blacks have 2.7 percent of the wealth and so all those black millionaires are imaginary.

And are you talking about the black president who 53 percent of whites voted against on average in both elections?

Care to try again?

Black males only represent around 7% of Americans.
How many play football and other major sports?
I cant believe you like to say blacks are stupid and cant compete.

Don't ally with people killing Americans and about to be obliterated. Not a good long term strategy.

Nothing like betraying the Jews who marched with you in the 1960s.
No one is betraying jews. And you better go back and look at who stood with Jews in America during WW2 when white gentiles refused. Because there were also Jews who opposed civil rights and non Jewish people who marched. This is not about the Jewish people, it is about the Netanyahu government. Also don't ignore the racism practiced in Isreal against Ethiopians and other African Jews.

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces
The premier’s policy of treating the terror group as a partner, at the expense of Abbas and Palestinian statehood, has resulted in wounds that will take Israel years to heal from

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset. Far-right MK Bezalel Smotrich, now the finance minister in the hardline government and leader of the Religious Zionism party, said so himself in 2015.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Bolstered by this policy, Hamas grew stronger and stronger until Saturday, Israel’s “Pearl Harbor,” the bloodiest day in its history — when terrorists crossed the border, slaughtered hundreds of Israelis and kidnapped an unknown number under the cover of thousands of rockets fired at towns throughout the country’s south and center.

www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

This is a article from a JERUSALEM news organization. Those who blame Biden for this apparently are not very knowledgeable people. And for those who talk about Biden giving money to Iran caused this:

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

Hamas was also included in discussions about increasing the number of work permits Israel granted to Gazan laborers, which kept money flowing into Gaza, meaning food for families and the ability to purchase basic products.

Additionally, since 2014, Netanyahu-led governments have practically turned a blind eye to the incendiary balloons and rocket fire from Gaza.

Meanwhile, Israel has allowed suitcases holding millions in Qatari cash to enter Gaza through its crossings since 2018, in order to maintain its fragile ceasefire with the Hamas rulers of the Strip.

www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

It time to put down the disinformation and seek facts. This is a Jewish citizen and so it's time to stop conflating Netanyahus abuses and calling people who oppose what hes doing anti semites.

And I answered you on topic Let’s talk about the African Blacks who helped ENSLAVE other Blacks
In the 1800’s there were approx 9,000,000 people in the South; Jewish population was ONLY 25,000 yet the Jews owned, sold slaves, Had the Plantations, etc I guess when you believe you’re inferior you have to tear others apart to make you feel better 😽 ✡️🇮🇱

Black males only represent around 7% of Americans.
How many play football and other major sports?
I cant believe you like to say blacks are stupid and cant compete.

You're saying that. If all business had the competitive structure of the NFL things would be more equal. But you do not see an NFL General Manager saying this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name.Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmativeaction” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got awaywith it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental“diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into anytrouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic nameis probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I wasalso probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

It's way past time for the right wing white gaslighting to end. Stop lying to yourself. This ain't about blacks telling each other we can't compete. That's a lie driven by your psychosis.

I doubt that.

What you doubt is irrelevant. You live in a lie. It's repeated every 4 years. Blacks have been running to the Republican Party according to dips like you for the last 30-40 years. It never happens. You see stupid white man, blacks were Republican for 100 years.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.” -Horace Seldon

No one is betraying jews. And you better go back and look at who stood with Jews in America during WW2 when white gentiles refused. Because there were also Jews who opposed civil rights and non Jewish people who marched. This is not about the Jewish people, it is about the Netanyahu government. Also don't ignore the racism practiced in Isreal against Ethiopians and other African Jews.

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces
The premier’s policy of treating the terror group as a partner, at the expense of Abbas and Palestinian statehood, has resulted in wounds that will take Israel years to heal from

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset. Far-right MK Bezalel Smotrich, now the finance minister in the hardline government and leader of the Religious Zionism party, said so himself in 2015.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Bolstered by this policy, Hamas grew stronger and stronger until Saturday, Israel’s “Pearl Harbor,” the bloodiest day in its history — when terrorists crossed the border, slaughtered hundreds of Israelis and kidnapped an unknown number under the cover of thousands of rockets fired at towns throughout the country’s south and center.

This is a article from a JERUSALEM news organization. Those who blame Biden for this apparently are not very knowledgeable people. And for those who talk about Biden giving money to Iran caused this:

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

Hamas was also included in discussions about increasing the number of work permits Israel granted to Gazan laborers, which kept money flowing into Gaza, meaning food for families and the ability to purchase basic products.

Additionally, since 2014, Netanyahu-led governments have practically turned a blind eye to the incendiary balloons and rocket fire from Gaza.

Meanwhile, Israel has allowed suitcases holding millions in Qatari cash to enter Gaza through its crossings since 2018, in order to maintain its fragile ceasefire with the Hamas rulers of the Strip.

It time to put down the disinformation and seek facts. This is a Jewish citizen and so it's time to stop conflating Netanyahus abuses and calling people who oppose what hes doing anti semites.
Please explain how Hamas attacks help Palestinians?

Please explain how Hamas attacks help Palestinians?
No one is talking about Hamas. Everybody opposes Hamas. But it seems that people have a problem criticizing how Netanyahu enabled Hamas. What part of this do you miss?

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset.

No. Not like now. Joe Biden has really woken up a lot of the smarter ones.

You'll never change.
The smart ones don't go Republican. Like I said, scrubs like you sing this tune every 4 years. It's the same song, blacks are leaving in record numbers to join a party full of racist aholes like you. Then when the election is over, more than 90 percent vote democrat. And that's what's going to happen in 2024.

I doubt that.

Was that you with your head up my butt cheeks again?
I thought that was just an extra-large turd.

But hey, why aren't you on a jet right now flying over to help your buddies the Hamas?
He’s waiting for the go ahead from Farrakhan

No one is talking about Hamas. Everybody opposes Hamas. But it seems that people have a problem criticizing how Netanyahu enabled Hamas. What part of this do you miss?

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset.

Answer the damn question.

Forum List

Back