You want $arah? You got $arah

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Sarah Palin slams Newsweek for giving

Newsweek's New Sarah Palin Article: The Highlights

I won't say "mama grizzly" because when she and her daughter were in the boat looking at the female bear wit her cubs, idiot $arah put her daughter in front of her own body as a shield and made some remark about "mama grizzlies". It was a black bear. This happened in one of the Alaska episodes that actually made it to the air. I never watched the actual show but saw excepts on TV and on line. Also very funny was that it was obvious she had never fired a rifle before and had never even held that one. Turned out, they had bought the rifle just for her to hold and fire. After about 6-7 shots and reloading, the caribou was actually shot by someone else in the group. Also on line.

Anyway, $arah is on the warpath over the Andrew Sullivan article and Newsweek is carrying her rebuttal. I don't know who wrote it for her but I did read that Trig has written his first book, Who Names Their Child Trig: My Life With A Special Needs Mother.

Gee, I almost miss her.

Go $arah Go.

I won't say "mama grizzly" because when she and her daughter were in the boat looking at the female bear wit her cubs, idiot $arah put her daughter in front of her own body as a shield and made some remark about "mama grizzlies". It was a black bear. This happened in one of the Alaska episodes that actually made it to the air. I never watched the actual show but saw excepts on TV and on line. Also very funny was that it was obvious she had never fired a rifle before and had never even held that one. Turned out, they had bought the rifle just for her to hold and fire. After about 6-7 shots and reloading, the caribou was actually shot by someone else in the group. Also on line.

Anyway, $arah is on the warpath over the Andrew Sullivan article and Newsweek is carrying her rebuttal. I don't know who wrote it for her but I did read that Trig has written his first book, Who Names Their Child Trig: My Life With A Special Needs Mother.

Gee, I almost miss her.

Go $arah Go.

:cuckoo:

Gee, I almost miss her.

Go $arah Go.

The left's obsession with Palin is creepy, huh?

It has been so long since we had a Palin thread. I still like her better than McCain. Better than Gringrich. Better than Romney.

Why do you mention the Sullivan article and her rebuttal without links and quotes?

Huh? You rw's were complaining that no one was talking about $arah. She managed to get her name in the news, I post it and you complain about that too?

I thought you loved reading about the Queen of The Screwballs.

It has been so long since we had a Palin thread. I still like her better than McCain. Better than Gringrich. Better than Romney.

Why do you mention the Sullivan article and her rebuttal without links and quotes?

There's another thread about $arah on the board right now. And, I did include two (2) links and there are quotes in the links. If you really want to learn more, check to see if you have GOOGLE on YOUR version of the Interwebs.

Why is it that LIB-ruls have to do everything for the rw's?

She had it set so that every single alaska native received a royalty from the oil revenue.has any luberal ever provided that for citizens?nope,only themselves or for welfare and social globalization.

You have no idea when the oil royalty began, do you? Not with Sarah, son.

This is the kind of disgusting swill that passes for substantive debate with liberals. then they whine about the "lack of civility" displayed by Republicans.

Gee, I almost miss her.

Go $arah Go.

Not one rw has even a tiny little good thing to say for their darlin $arah.

What a fickle bunch you are.

Two days ago, you wanted more $arah. I give you more and you whine about it.

Did any of you bother to even READ the links?

Poor $arah. How quickly her fan club has forgotten her. Y'all just remember this the next time you wanna whine that poor $arah isn't getting any attention. She pays her publicist big bucks to tget her name into the news and its YOUR fault that we all just yawn and go to the funny papers.

Gee, I almost miss her.

Go $arah Go.

The left's obsession with Palin is creepy, huh?

Whats really creepy is the right saying the left are obsessed when she is always putting herself in the media spotlight and the left commenting on it.

Where is that media-whore Sarah Palin?

Is she still on her "One Nation" bus tour moving closer to running for the Republican presidential nomination?

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

Where is that media-whore Sarah Palin?

Is she still on her "One Nation" bus tour moving closer to running for the Republican presidential nomination?

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

Obviously not worried about you.

You miss Palin like Larry Sinclair misses Obama's junk. You're a weird little closet-Palin perv.

Gee, I almost miss her.

Go $arah Go.

“She says she goes hunting and lives off animal meat — I’ve never seen it,” says Levi. “I’ve never seen her touch a fishing pole. She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn’t know, because it was in a box under her bed.”
389.gif

Levi’s Bombshells

532.gif

Forum List

Back