You want a solution?

What am I supposed to study? Your wording and application of 'law' flip flops like a fish.
If you think demolishing homes is okay, and creating homeless families with children is okay, then it's almost impossible to discern where you draw the line. I get it. You love Israel, but do you even have that line?

So with your reasoning, when Jordan wiped out most of the Jewish quarter and other Jewish homes after 1948, that was a war crime.

Thank you.

When an unsafe unpermitted home is demolished in the U.S. that too is a war crime.

Thank you.
Let me know when the US denies permits to anyone who is not white or Christian.

Then going by your metaphor, the whole town of Nazareth and some surrounding towns would be demolished then.
Teddy, with all due respect, I have responded in kind and from my heart to all of your questions, but many times you refuse to respond.

This was pretty important. If you wish to continue these discussions with me, I would appreciate an answer as it will allow to me to see better your perspective.

If you think demolishing homes is okay, and creating homeless families with children is okay, then it's almost impossible to discern where you draw the line. I get it. You love Israel, but do you even have that line? Tell me where that line is if it exists, please.

Then going by your metaphor, the whole town of Nazareth and some surrounding towns would be demolished then.
Teddy, with all due respect, I have responded in kind and from my heart to all of your questions, but many times you refuse to respond.

This was pretty important. If you wish to continue these discussions with me, I would appreciate an answer as it will allow to me to see better your perspective.

If you think demolishing homes is okay, and creating homeless families with children is okay, then it's almost impossible to discern where you draw the line. I get it. You love Israel, but do you even have that line? Tell me where that line is if it exists, please.
Permit...get one and your home won't be demolished.

It is the way in which you word your loaded question(s) why I ignore them. As I am sure that is your reason for not either answering or addressing some of mine. But for this I will.

I do not believe demolishing homes is okay. I also do not believe in trying to claim that it has been done without any provocation whatsoever, which is what you seem to be trying to purport.

Look, if Israel really wanted to get rid of the Palestinians totally and completely, the would. They could have done it many many times in my lifetime. But they haven't. You've heard the saying, "It is better to ask forgiveness than ask permission", right? Like Russia and the Ukraine. What, really, can the world do about that?

I mean, I get it. You hate Israel and we all here at this board know where your line is. From the River to the sea, isn't that about it?

It is the way in which you word your loaded question(s) why I ignore them. As I am sure that is your reason for not either answering or addressing some of mine. But for this I will.

I do not believe demolishing homes is okay. I also do not believe in trying to claim that it has been done without any provocation whatsoever, which is what you seem to be trying to purport.

She narrowly looks at one simplified "evil" that Israel commits without acknowledging or even responding to the larger picture. This is an excellent example of an actual criticism of Israel (rare on these boards) and worthy of a deeper discussion. Sadly, the discussion never gets very far because near everyone on Team Palestine bows out of the conversation once Israel can no longer be demonized.

Susya is an interesting and complex situation, like most of the villages in Area C. There are complications involving a traditional, agricultural life vs. urban and technological economy. There are issues with jurisdiction as non-Israelis living in Area C are under the jurisdiction of Palestine for education and medical care. There is a competing desire for development and push back against development. There are third parties trying to make facts on the ground. There is the Palestinian belief that they must hold this particular square of ground for Arabs (no Jews allowed). There is the need for Israel to quell unrest and hold its borders. There is a complex juxtaposition of various land laws and military courts.

Its really complex. And abi keeps trying to simplify it down to "you shouldn't demolish homes".

I've said before, I'll say again. Since negotiations for a two (more) State solution are dead, a solution will have to be imposed. It will be imposed by the stronger party. The solution to Area C is for Israel to annex as much of it as she needs and incorporate all of those who wish to remain Israeli citizens and give them lots of goodies. All the goodies. And no more Jewish settlements and Arab ones. Everyone gets incorporated as best they can.

The rest becomes Palestine. And she is on her own.

Everyone needs a permit.

Palestinians need not apply.

Everyone needs a permit.

Palestinians need not apply.
Palestinians need not apply to emigrate to Jordan or Egypt.
Damn those Jordanians and Egyptians.

So with your reasoning, when Jordan wiped out most of the Jewish quarter and other Jewish homes after 1948, that was a war crime.

Thank you.

When an unsafe unpermitted home is demolished in the U.S. that too is a war crime.

Thank you.
The very fact that Shusha, Teddy and Indee tries to make this about building permits shows the the depravity of these people.

Thank you.

Thank you.
The very fact that Shusha, Teddy and Indee tries to make this about building permits shows the the depravity of these people.
Everyone needs a permit.

Palestinians need not apply,

Thank you.

Thank you.

Why do you condone Arabs-Moslems stealing land and building unsafe structures?

The fact that the only actual solution that abi and many of 'team palestine' want is the dismantling of the nation of Israel and the removal of all the Jews is even more depraved. It is not even based upon any reality that will ever come about.

Thank you.

Thank you.

To reduce the arguments I made on page one of this thread to "building permits" is disingenuous. The point, rather, is equal treatment for both Arabs and Jews.

We agree, don't we, that lawless building should not be permitted by either Jews nor Arabs?

We agree, don't we, that if Israel begins to treat the Arab Palestinians as Israel citizens that she is effectively annexing the territory?

So the question then is whether or not that is desirable.

The fact that the only actual solution that abi and many of 'team palestine' want is the dismantling of the nation of Israel and the removal of all the Jews is even more depraved. It is not even based upon any reality that will ever come about.
And it is NOTHING I ever said. Stop listening to Shusha. Sher lies.

And it is NOTHING I ever said. Stop listening to Shusha. Sher lies.

No it is something that you posted. Maybe I took some liberty with what you said, but it went something like this (and do not ask me to look up your post). And I do not remember which thread it was in, perhaps this one, who knows?

When asked what would happen to the nation of Israel and the Jews, you did finally say, [sic] "Well the Jews would have to leave of course".

To which I did reply, "There you have it folks, abi's true intentions".

There's something I learned a long long time ago. Truth has a ring to it. Are your ears ringing yet, abi?

No it is something that you posted. Maybe I took some liberty with what you said, but it went something like this (and do not ask me to look up your post). And I do not remember which thread it was in, perhaps this one, who knows?

When asked what would happen to the nation of Israel and the Jews, you did finally say, [sic] "Well the Jews would have to leave of course".

To which I did reply, "There you have it folks, abi's true intentions".

There's something I learned a long long time ago. Truth has a ring to it. Are your ears ringing yet, abi?
"...and do not ask me to look up your post..."
No, you are simply lying now, Teddy. :frown:

Stop demolishing people's homes. This is so obvious.

The Zionists are clearly to blame for this endless conflict. Want peace Israel? Down with your damn Zionist agenda & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were so accustomed to --- And so well deserve. History has proven king Hussein was right. When will those Zionists ever learn & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

The Palestinians didn't like King Hussein. How many of them did he expel? He was also from the House of Saud, the British having installed him on the created throne of Jordan, which also antagonised the Arabs living there.

You are confused.

Hussein bin Talal (Arabic: حسين بن طلال‎, Ḥusayn ibn Ṭalāl; 14 November 1935 – 7 February 1999) was King of Jordan from the abdication of his father, King Talal, on 11 August 1952, until his death in 1999. According to Hussein, as a member of the Hashemite family, who have ruled Jordan since 1921, he was a 40th-generation direct descendant of Muhammad.

Hussein of Jordan - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back