You want a solution?

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
Don't do this.

The Israeli Army is preparing to demolish an entire neighborhood of Palestinian homes in the Jordan Valley, in the occupied West Bank. The neighborhood is home to some 300 Palestinians, who will be expelled from the area....
Israeli Army to Demolish Homes, Expel Hundreds of Palestinians From Jordan Valley

This clearly violates international law and every moral convention known to civilized people. These home demolitions followed by Jewish only neighborhoods to be built on this very land must stop. I know it seems obvious, but for some reason it still needs to be said.

And these sick and twisted zionists are using the military order meant to allow for the evacuation of illegal settler outposts, but simply applying it to Palestinians who they say the Israeli military never authorized to live in the region. And this is NOT even in Israel!

Even my Jewish, zionist friends and relatives know this. How is this still happening?

• Banned
Sorry, but for clarity: The herders are raising some 4,000 sheep, 200 camels and 600 cows. All the land in question is either privately owned by Palestinians or owned by the Catholic Church.
Haaretz.Com

So what is the "solution" you want to happen here? What unilateral decision do you want Israel to make with respect to these small villages scattered throughout Area C?

Do you want Israel to start treating these Palestinian citizens as Israeli citizens? (Effectively annexing the territory?)

Or do you want Israel to unilaterally determine that these areas are Palestine and cut them off from Israel?

Because if that is what you are arguing -- for once I COMPLETELY agree with you. Israel needs to get on with this. Sooner rather than later. Israel needs to unilaterally decide what she is keeping and draw a nice clean border that non-Israelis do not get to cross. She needs to then ask the Palestinians in the areas she is keeping if they wish to accept Israeli citizenship and pledge loyalty to the Jewish State or if they want to leave. If they choose the former Israel gifts them with anything they ask for -- schools, hospitals, employment, housing, roads, electricity, garbage collection, sewage treatment, parks, playgrounds, technology, university education, sheep, goats, cows -- whatever goodies they want. Hell -- if they choose to maintain their hand-to-mouth subsistence farming existence -- they can have that too. Wide open spaces to be shepherds and gardeners. If they choose the latter, Israel hands them a resettlement cheque and sends them over the border. If those who choose to stay in anyway incite terror or commit violent attacks against their fellow Israeli citizens -- they are driven to the border and booted. No second chances. No discussion.

The Zionists are clearly to blame for this endless conflict. Want peace Israel? Down with your damn Zionist agenda & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were so accustomed to --- And so well deserve. History has proven king Hussein was right. When will those Zionists ever learn & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

The Zionists are clearly to blame for this endless conflict. Want peace Israel? Down with your damn Zionist agenda & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were so accustomed to --- And so well deserve. History has proven king Hussein was right. When will those Zionists ever learn & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Don't believe me? Just ask yourselves how many Palestinians & their supporters ever bitch about Black September?

Don't believe me? Just ask yourselves how many Palestinians & their supporters ever bitch about Black September?

Hello! You okay abi? Time to chime in. 'Atta boy!

So what is the "solution" you want to happen here?
Is it not obvious? Don't demolish peoples homes to build Jewish only neighborhoods.

So you think that the solution to the conflict is to have different rules for the Arabs than for the Jews? Arabs should be permitted to build without regard to things like building codes and urban planning on any land which they consider "theirs" with no respect for law?

Should Arabs be permitted to build anywhere they like, just because they claim it as "Arab Palestinian" land?

Are you going to uphold that same rule for the Jewish people?

The Palestinians didn't like King Hussein. How many of them did he expel? He was also from the House of Saud, the British having installed him on the created throne of Jordan, which also antagonised the Arabs living there.

Should Arabs be permitted to build anywhere they like, just because they claim it as "Arab Palestinian" land?

Absolutely mind-boggling!!! 'deranged' doesn't begin to describe you...

What?! You want rules to apply only to one people and not the other? Sounds like apartheid to me.

What?! You want rules to apply only to one people and not the other? Sounds like apartheid to me.

Who was that person?

If this is one of the 'towns' along hwy 1 on the way up to Jerusalem, they hardly qualify as 'homes' and certainly not houses at all.

Who was that person?

He suggests that Arab Palestinians, collectively, should be exempt from the law requiring building permits and adherence to urban planning strategies.

Sure, the Palestinians should be able to build in Palestine and the Jews should be able to build in Poland...

I can't believe that you people cannot simply come on here and say that demolishing people's homes is disgusting beyond belief, denounce these racist criminals, explain how this violates everything that Judaism stands for, and move on.

Again, even my Jewish, zionist friends and relatives know this. Only the most extremist, lowest forms of life try to even make this topic one for debate.

Forum List

Back