You want a solution?

I can't believe that you people cannot simply come on here and say that demolishing people's homes is disgusting beyond belief, denounce these racist criminals, explain how this violates everything that Judaism stands for, and move on.

Again, even my Jewish, zionist friends and relatives know this. Only the most extremist, lowest forms of life try to even make this topic one for debate.

I can't believe you lack the ability to see the bigger picture here. And that is you want to create a system of laws which benefits one group due to their ethnic background.

THAT is the definition of apartheid.

You are just another hypocrite who permits the Arabs to behave in illegal and immoral ways while whining about the Israelis.

Tinmore advocates the return of these people. In his words: to Poland.

**Throughout 1947 and 1948, Jews in Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Morocco, Syria, and Yemen(Aden) were persecuted, their property and belongings were confiscated, and they were subjected to severe anti-Jewish riots instigated by the governments. In Iraq, Zionism was made a capital crime. In Syria, anti-Jewish pogroms erupted in Aleppo and the government froze all Jewish bank accounts. In Egypt, bombs were detonated in the Jewish quarter, killing dozens. In Algeria, anti-Jewish decrees were swiftly instituted and in Yemen, bloody pogroms led to the death of nearly 100 Jews.**

JVL

**Throughout 1947 and 1948, Jews in Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Morocco, Syria, and Yemen(Aden) were persecuted, their property and belongings were confiscated, and they were subjected to severe anti-Jewish riots instigated by the governments. In Iraq, Zionism was made a capital crime. In Syria, anti-Jewish pogroms erupted in Aleppo and the government froze all Jewish bank accounts. In Egypt, bombs were detonated in the Jewish quarter, killing dozens. In Algeria, anti-Jewish decrees were swiftly instituted and in Yemen, bloody pogroms led to the death of nearly 100 Jews.**

JVL
It was Poland... meaning more is on the list.

No, everyone should be able to go back home wherever that may be.

Bon voyage ...

277515_e59044a4b3694f16ae8a19774799a14d~mv2.jpg_srz_784_435_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

JVL
It was Poland... meaning more is on the list.

As clear as mud.

Iran will solve the IsntReal problem......or maybe even PootyPoot. Be patient. The Bolshevik seed of Satan's real estate theives time is short.

People returning to their homes is ethnic cleansing?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So, just as an example, it wouldn't be ethnic cleansing to have all the people in the US return to their ethnic place of origin?

Where's your family from? My mother's family is German. My father's family is Irish and Scots. So should I return to Germany, Ireland or Scotland. Oh wait. And my Irish ancestors are actually Dutch, having immigrated to Ireland in the early 1600s. Maybe I should return to the Netherlands. Oh, and a further complication is that some of my mother's family actually came from what is now in the Czech Republic -- so should I go there?

But really those are side issues. Issues that you refuse to address because you know they can't be addressed with any sense. Here's the real issue:

If a group of people are forced into a Diaspora at some point in history, HOME is not to be found any place in the Diaspora. In effect, you are arguing for the Jewish people to return to Israel. Thanks. Great job.

Demolishing houses is wrong. It is criminal. It is immoral. Only extremist zionists excuse, justify and try to explain why this is acceptable.

Demolishing houses is wrong. It is criminal. It is immoral. Only extremist zionists excuse, justify and try to explain why this is acceptable.

Building houses illegally is criminal. And immoral. Only extremists would excuse, justify and try to explain why not following laws is acceptable.

You don't want to actually examine the issues. You just want to paint Jews as evil. Stop it. Let's look at the issue.

Forum List

Back