You too can be a mind reader.

dmp said:
50 is still old. And wrinkly. :(

I don't have any wrinkles... anywhere, and I consider myself middle aged, not old. My paw is 78, now that's old, but he and my mother galavant around the country like a couple of teenagers. I swear. I'm begining to wonder if they'll ever slow down.

But I think I know where you get it. I've met several women my age, and they scare me. They look old enough to be my mother, and yes, they DO have WRINKLES. I just may have to go to the grave a bachelor.

dmp said:
4423leaderandFansbyJimCrottyFW.jpg
The Old Lady in the red jacket: "Big Deal! Wait til I pull down my pants and whip mine out!!"

Bonnie said:
Yes apparently Im only twenty short years away from 50 and wrinkly :eek2:
Ok, my mind is blown. I had you at around 40. In any case, I'm at 50 and not too wrinkled. I work out, but even if didn't, not of the mindset to have a lot of patience for stupid.

This is a bit of clarification on the site, if not this thread. ;) BTW, dmp, regardless of age is 'all powerful.' :teeth:

Kathianne said:
Ok, my mind is blown. I had you at around 40. In any case, I'm at 50 and not too wrinkled. I work out, but even if didn't, not of the mindset to have a lot of patience for stupid.

This is a bit of clarification on the site, if not this thread. ;) BTW, dmp, regardless of age is 'all powerful.' :teeth:

Actually Im a few years older than 30, but close...And I think at 50 your still a young chicky. I see many very good looking women at 50 and up. I think now a days women take much better care of themselves and look younger than other generations. If you look at old movies even young actresses looked very mature with their hair styles and dresses.

Forum List

Back