My New Babies...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Just took possession of my new Infinity Beta 50's, finishing out my system all in Infinity. The center channel is an Infinity IL-36c, which is an "Interlude", which was the precursor line for the Beta, same thing, and the surround are Infinity Beta 20's, not pictured. The Infinity Beta's are in my opinion, the most articulate, accurate, and uncolored sounding speakers I've ever heard in my life, and I've owned quite a few different brands. It'll take some serious money to top this. I don't think I'll ever have to.

x

dilloduck said:
Impressive-----HEY--I got some old ceramaic jugs just like yours !!

(ya ya bring on the jug jokes):boobies:

COOL! I bought those at auctions back in Wisconsin. The rule of thumb used to be ten dollars a gallon. The big one is a five gallon, and the smaller one gallon. But that was quite a few years ago. I'm sure they're worth more than that now.

Hey Pale,

That Kerosene lamp looks like it could be in a precarios position when you get that unit cranking!

Nice set up bud.....:smoke:

sitarro said:
Hey Pale,

That Kerosene lamp looks like it could be in a precarios position when you get that unit cranking!

Nice set up bud.....:smoke:

Well, unfortunately, until I buy another house, I'm an apartment dweller, so they never really get cranked up.... that much...:D But that's why I put a towel underneath the lamp, to absorb the vibrations. The spealers are also sitting on carpet spikes, which go right down to the concrete. Very stable. They don't vibrate... much.

And I wasn't really happy with the individual speaker picture. It didn't really do these babies any justice, so here...

x

dmp said:
May I hump your TV? :)

You might want to buy it dinner first... :laugh:

Toshiba: Model 46HM95 Integrated High Definition DLP Projection Television.

Forum List

Back