You Tone It Down Mr. President

Obama-angry-face.jpg

This moron is no more "Presidential" than Elmer THE FUCKING Fud.

This moron is no more "Presidential" than Elmer THE FUCKING Fud.[/QUOTE]

you went to a school better than Harvard? ONe of the hardest, most prestigious universities in the world?

didn't know they let morons get into , let alone graduate from Harvard

didn't know they let morons get into , let alone graduate from Harvard
A group of rich businessmen were getting together and introductions were in order.
First Guy, in snooty voice, "I Thomas Benjamin Merryweather the Sixth, Harvard, married twice, three sons, all Haahrvard of course."
Second guy, equally snooty voice, "I'm Terrance Wyatt Caruthers the eighth, married married three times, four sons, all Haahrvard of course."
Third guy in normal voice, "Bill Jacobs, Yale, never married, five sons," then continues in snooty voice, "all Haahrvard of course."

[And that's why whiners like you have to complain to Government to make it *all better* to attack those evil mean companies that have stockholders /investors with common workers with 401k's saving for retirement.

*YOU* are an idiot. You are the type that lops yer fuckin nose off to spite yer face.

And it's ijits like you who just take, take, take. It's all about "me, me, me!!".

We don't have 401 k's down here....

...and if you want to talk about 401K's, let's take a real good look at greed. Let's take a look and Kenny Boy Lay and Enron...Who was his friend in govt again? No doubt you'll defned him and the shit head at Tyco...After all, they're looking out for their 'workers' and 'small time investors' for sure....:cuckoo:

Project much? YOU must be one of the parasites that steals from the largesse of the treasury with your vote.

Your deflection means zero point zero.

Obama-angry-face.jpg

I'm getting a little tired of seeing Obama lecturing us about how we're supposed to act. In one sentence he told his critics to tone it down and then the next proceeded to tell them to bring it on. This is the problem with this guy. He is constantly sending mixed messages.

Earlier this week he was talking in front of a large crowd of people telling everyone to tone it down...tone down the vitriol and in the same breath he studdered out a bring it on [motherfucker].

What is this guy....a President or a professional wrestler? Is he a punk or a POTUS?

Sometimes I get the feeling he's a standup comedian. Problem is his jokes aren't all that funny especially when people are getting layed off because of the fear this guy is generating in this country.

How many of you feel that what he's doing is something to laugh about? Do you think it's funny when he calls many of you "Tea-Baggers"?

When he whines about his critics saying that health care would bring Armageddon and here we are one week into it and nothing has happened.....is this something a President should be saying? Forget the fact that little of this bill is going to be implemented till 2014....don't you feel it a bit unseemly for a sitting President to be taking pot-shots at people....in effect millions of Americans that are just tired of the spending and tired of the corruption?

Mr President....grow the fuck up!!!!:anj_stfu:

Learn to lead by example. If you don't want people to be critical of you then you'd better learn to be less critical of them. And most of all when you win....stop rubbing it in...then you wouldn't make as many enemies. Stop pouring salt in the wound Mr. President. Be a Uniter not a Divider.

Think he'll listen to me?

What about the Republicans who claim we riled up the guy who shot the Republicans at the baseball game?

Tone it down Mr. President

Donald Trump Suggests ‘Second Amendment People’ Could Act Against Hillary Clinton

Forum List

Back