You think weirdos like Bruce Jenner knows, they can never actually really change genders?

"You think weirdos like Bruce Jenner knows, they can never actually really change genders?"

This is a non-issue, like every other American Jenner's at liberty to express himself as he sees fit.

The only 'weirdos' are you and other authoritarian rightists who fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty, and seek to demonize those whom you perceive to be 'different.'
I don't fear what I think is sick. He can do whatever, just keep it to yourself.
You'd be surprised at how few people worry about offending you.
I don't really get offended, I just get sick of hearing about it. If you're queer fine, live in society and mind your own business.

latest

Every day there are more reasons to hate liberals. (Left wing godless sacks of shit who shout from moral hypocritical platitudes, who truly are not liberals at all.)

You need to get a life. Unless you are a member of Jenner's family. Then I feel your pain. There REALLY must be something more important to fret over. Unless you are considering a gender change.. In that case I encourage you to follow Jenner's journey. Good luck.

Suppose Bruce Jenner was (were?) the starting quarterback for the Seahawks.

Would that be allowed?

At 65?

He/she/it will probably be too old to have babies. Thanks for that. I've had enough with Jenner's offspring.

I'm sure Boehner and McConnell will welcome Juicy Brucie with open arms.

Ah... Lib tolerance. Gotta love it.

Fine, bake Brucie a cake.

Why? Did he ask me to?

No, but you could make the gesture to show support.
Why don't you bake Bruce a cake after all it's the left always claiming to support gay rights so put your baking skill where your mouth is.

He is a lib. He will only make cakes for the "right" kind of gay people. :)

"You think weirdos like Bruce Jenner knows, they can never actually really change genders?"

This is a non-issue, like every other American Jenner's at liberty to express himself as he sees fit.

The only 'weirdos' are you and other authoritarian rightists who fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty, and seek to demonize those whom you perceive to be 'different.'
I don't fear what I think is sick. He can do whatever, just keep it to yourself.
I don't really get offended, I just get sick of hearing about it. If you're queer fine, live in society and mind your own business.

Yeah, I feel the same way about religious nuts.

We know you don't want to live in a decent society.

It can all be rather confusing to the uninitiated. Maybe this will help...

Here Are the Most Common Questions About the Trans Community Answered - Scout, Ph.D.
Don't care, my ex was friends with a tranny when we met. She said he was cool, but really weird. I never met him and didn't care to, but didn't care when she went to see him. The point of the story, over twenty years ago I didn't care, didn't want to care, didn't want a part of his way of life, but I didn't do anything against the guy. But now I am a hater. Only in liberal looney land.

As if religious nuts make life more decent.

Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner came out as transgender in a Friday interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "20/20."

He also came out as a conservative.

Sawyer, after highlighting issues of unemployment and workplace discrimination faced by the transgender community, asked Jenner if he cheered on Obama earlier this year when the president became the first to use the word "transgender" as he called for action on these issues during his State of the Union Address.

"He actually was the first one to say the actual word transgender, I will certainly give him credit for that," Jenner replied. "But not to get political, I've just never been a big fan -- I'm kind of more on the conservative side."

"Are you a Republican?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah! Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution."

Sawyer wondered whether a transgender individual affiliating with the Republican Party might be "an unsettling thing" for conservative Republicans, but Jenner told her neither party "has a monopoly on understanding." Sawyer asked Jenner whether he would ask Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) or House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to "help champion this cause."

"I would do that, yeah, in a heartbeat," Jenner said. "Why not? And I think they'd be very receptive to it."

More: Bruce Jenner, After Coming Out As Transgender, Says He's A Conservative

Well, good for Brucie. I'm sure that makes Conservatives proud. Would they bake him a gay wedding cake?

Why would anyone bake him a gay wedding cake? He isn't gay and has been married several times to women.

Yeah, sparky, but he ain't what he used to be. Was it caused by Kardashians or Wheaties? I wouldn't touch either!

What you won't touch is of no concern to me. He ain't gay and you want to bake him a gay wedding cake when he ain't getting married. How dumb is that!

So, are you saying transgender doesn't fall into LGBT? Would you bake it a wedding cake if it remarries?

I clearly said that he is not gay and I don't bake cakes for anyone.

As if religious nuts make life more decent.
My beliefs do.

Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner came out as transgender in a Friday interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "20/20."

He also came out as a conservative.

Sawyer, after highlighting issues of unemployment and workplace discrimination faced by the transgender community, asked Jenner if he cheered on Obama earlier this year when the president became the first to use the word "transgender" as he called for action on these issues during his State of the Union Address.

"He actually was the first one to say the actual word transgender, I will certainly give him credit for that," Jenner replied. "But not to get political, I've just never been a big fan -- I'm kind of more on the conservative side."

"Are you a Republican?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah! Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution."

Sawyer wondered whether a transgender individual affiliating with the Republican Party might be "an unsettling thing" for conservative Republicans, but Jenner told her neither party "has a monopoly on understanding." Sawyer asked Jenner whether he would ask Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) or House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to "help champion this cause."

"I would do that, yeah, in a heartbeat," Jenner said. "Why not? And I think they'd be very receptive to it."

More: Bruce Jenner, After Coming Out As Transgender, Says He's A Conservative

Well, good for Brucie. I'm sure that makes Conservatives proud. Would they bake him a gay wedding cake?

Why would anyone bake him a gay wedding cake? He isn't gay and has been married several times to women.

Yeah, sparky, but he ain't what he used to be. Was it caused by Kardashians or Wheaties? I wouldn't touch either!

What you won't touch is of no concern to me. He ain't gay and you want to bake him a gay wedding cake when he ain't getting married. How dumb is that!

So, are you saying transgender doesn't fall into LGBT? Would you bake it a wedding cake if it remarries?

I clearly said that he is not gay and I don't bake cakes for anyone.

Please tell us what makes him "straight"...

latest

Every day there are more reasons to hate liberals. (Left wing godless sacks of shit who shout from moral hypocritical platitudes, who truly are not liberals at all.)
can anyone just picture brucy at wal-mart buying tampons for the first time? and reading the directions?

How embarrassing. White people like Jenner who used to be normal and healthy have now become victims of degeneracy and mutilate themselves and parade around while the jew laughs.

AAAAAA1385779913511.gif

Forum List

Back