You think weirdos like Bruce Jenner knows, they can never actually really change genders?

Maybe most telling us that brucie boy just busted a myth.

As a women he still plans to date women.

Myth busted: being homosexual is not a choice.

Dudes CHOOSING to spend tens of thousands of dollars to become a lesbian.

You gotta love this stuff

1220634b3a924d53306038edc74eaf4c.jpg

What kind of rights do bisexuals not have?

Why is it so important for people who claim it is none of our business what someone does with their genitals in private always need to be so public about what they do with their genitals in private?

Because they crave validation.
We all do.

Some more than others...

Says the person who clearly gets enoug of it. If we all picked on little pee pee guys you wouldnt like it. Maybe instead of judging based on who you stick your dick in lets just go by size and pick on anyone with your size penis or smaller.

Enough of what?
Bye bye

Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner came out as transgender in a Friday interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "20/20."

He also came out as a conservative.

Sawyer, after highlighting issues of unemployment and workplace discrimination faced by the transgender community, asked Jenner if he cheered on Obama earlier this year when the president became the first to use the word "transgender" as he called for action on these issues during his State of the Union Address.

"He actually was the first one to say the actual word transgender, I will certainly give him credit for that," Jenner replied. "But not to get political, I've just never been a big fan -- I'm kind of more on the conservative side."

"Are you a Republican?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah! Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution."

Sawyer wondered whether a transgender individual affiliating with the Republican Party might be "an unsettling thing" for conservative Republicans, but Jenner told her neither party "has a monopoly on understanding." Sawyer asked Jenner whether he would ask Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) or House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to "help champion this cause."

"I would do that, yeah, in a heartbeat," Jenner said. "Why not? And I think they'd be very receptive to it."

More: Bruce Jenner, After Coming Out As Transgender, Says He's A Conservative

Well, good for Brucie. I'm sure that makes Conservatives proud. Would they bake him a gay wedding cake?

Why would anyone bake him a gay wedding cake? He isn't gay and has been married several times to women.

Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner came out as transgender in a Friday interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "20/20."

Sawyer, after highlighting issues of unemployment and workplace discrimination faced by the transgender community, asked Jenner if he cheered on Obama earlier this year when the president became the first to use the word "transgender" as he called for action on these issues during his State of the Union Address.

"He actually was the first one to say the actual word transgender, I will certainly give him credit for that," Jenner replied. "But not to get political, I've just never been a big fan -- I'm kind of more on the conservative side."

Sawyer wondered whether a transgender individual affiliating with the Republican Party might be "an unsettling thing" for conservative Republicans, but Jenner told her neither party "has a monopoly on understanding." Sawyer asked Jenner whether he would ask Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) or House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to "help champion this cause."

"I would do that, yeah, in a heartbeat," Jenner said. "Why not? And I think they'd be very receptive to it."

Well, good for Brucie. I'm sure that makes Conservatives proud. Would they bake him a gay wedding cake?

Why would anyone bake him a gay wedding cake? He isn't gay and has been married several times to women.
The OP is to busy being a bigot to be educated.

Yeah, sparky, but he ain't what he used to be. Was it caused by Kardashians or Wheaties? I wouldn't touch either!

Yeah, sparky, but he ain't what he used to be. Was it caused by Kardashians or Wheaties? I wouldn't touch either!

What you won't touch is of no concern to me. He ain't gay and you want to bake him a gay wedding cake when he ain't getting married. How dumb is that!

What you won't touch is of no concern to me. He ain't gay and you want to bake him a gay wedding cake when he ain't getting married. How dumb is that!

So, are you saying transgender doesn't fall into LGBT? Would you bake it a wedding cake if it remarries?

"You think weirdos like Bruce Jenner knows, they can never actually really change genders?"

This is a non-issue, like every other American Jenner's at liberty to express himself as he sees fit.

The only 'weirdos' are you and other authoritarian rightists who fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty, and seek to demonize those whom you perceive to be 'different.'
I don't fear what I think is sick. He can do whatever, just keep it to yourself.
You'd be surprised at how few people worry about offending you.

The nut can do whatever he wants to do to make himself into a story. Didn't watch the interview, don't care about his surgery, his feelings, his journey or his quest. He has to live with himself. There is no genetics about it, it is all emotional.

I think the guy is trying to be relevant, his life peak after the 1976 Olympics when Ford was President. It has been down hill ever since.

The way the Kardashians kicked his ass on that show, proves he lost his balls a long time ago.
So, you watch it .... says a lot.

latest

Every day there are more reasons to hate liberals. (Left wing godless sacks of shit who shout from moral hypocritical platitudes, who truly are not liberals at all.)

You need to get a life. Unless you are a member of Jenner's family. Then I feel your pain. There REALLY must be something more important to fret over. Unless you are considering a gender change.. In that case I encourage you to follow Jenner's journey. Good luck.

Suppose Bruce Jenner was (were?) the starting quarterback for the Seahawks.

Would that be allowed?

At 65?

'"Are you a Republican?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah! Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution."'

The snag is, most republicans don't believe in its case law.
Democrats believe in the Constitution as well, but unlike most on the right, they also understand and accept its case law.

The nut can do whatever he wants to do to make himself into a story. Didn't watch the interview, don't care about his surgery, his feelings, his journey or his quest. He has to live with himself. There is no genetics about it, it is all emotional.

I think the guy is trying to be relevant, his life peak after the 1976 Olympics when Ford was President. It has been down hill ever since.

The way the Kardashians kicked his ass on that show, proves he lost his balls a long time ago.
So, you watch it .... says a lot.

Saw the ads, it said it all.

Forum List

Back