You think these armed and crazy white wingers are bad now? Wait until GOP policies make them "snap"

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Just imagine when everything the Republicans have done has kicked in.

losing-it.gif

Tax cuts for billionaires and corporations cost a lot of money. Where is that money coming from?

Republicans are slashing veterans benefits. And how many live on the street now?

Snap.,

Republicans are cutting food stamps and hope to replace stamps with boxes of what? K rations? Sh!t? Dog biscuits? And where will they send them? And what if that sh!t needs to be cooked. If you're homeless, who knows?

Snap.

Republicans are cutting healthcare. What about those with high blood pressure or mental problems who get drugs that keep them from going ape sh!t?

Snap.

Republicans want to cut school lunches for poor children. Many depend on that meal. Maybe the best one of the day. How will their parents feel?

Snap.

Imagine if seniors, who are already living on the edge, end up having to choose between medication and food.

Snap.

Imagine when a half trillion is cut from Medicaid all those old people will now have to live with their Trump voter kids who are barely making it now.

Snap.

Imagine when Trump voters suddenly realize automated jobs aren't coming back.

Snap.

Imagine when..........................well..................you get the picture.

Snap

giphy.gif

Tax cuts for billionaires and corporations cost a lot of money. Where is that money coming from?
Though I haven't yet read the 2019 budget submitted to Congress, I don't imagine that when I do I'll find an abundance of cuts to corporate subsidies relative to the cuts in services to individuals. If my supposition bears out, well, it'll be clear from where the money for tax cuts and the continued allowance of tax deferrals (DTLs) (the latter being overall far more impactful) given to billionaires and corporations comes.​

753641-15174973617654462.png

• Banned
The OP deserves a week off for this thread.
Or an ass beating...
How come when I bring up GOP policies, your kind gets so upset. Be proud of who you are and what you believe in. Even if normal people find it evil.

Or an ass beating...
How come when I bring up GOP policies, your kind gets so upset. Be proud of who you are and what you believe in. Even if normal people find it evil.

Maybe because I'm making really good money on my investments for the first time in eight years.
I know that pisses you off so I get a certain amount of satisfaction out of it as well.

• Banned
Or an ass beating...

Maybe because I'm making really good money on my investments for the first time in eight years.
I know that pisses you off so I get a certain amount of satisfaction out of it as well.
Liar.

Or an ass beating...

Liar.

All the way to the bank Derpster.....

Or an ass beating...

Liar.

The stock market was going up from 2010 until the biggest drop in history under Trump. If you only started making money now, clearly you were investing in vinyl records or some such nonsense.

Or an ass beating...

Liar.

The stock market was going up from 2010 until the biggest drop in history under Trump. If you only started making money now, clearly you were investing in vinyl records or some such nonsense.

imagine if seniors, who are already living on the edge, end up having to choose between medication and food.
Many already are.

Cut Fed income taxes only to raise tax on everything else, gas, state tax, property tax, communication tax on phones , internet tax, utilities tax, which will result in higher rents, bus tickets, etc. You get the picture.

Or an ass beating...

Liar.

I've always made money in stocks derpster.
But now? I'm making a shitload.
And do you know what makes your statement even dumber?
So is everyone else.

losing-it.gif

Republicans are slashing veterans benefits. And how many live on the street now?

Snap.,

Republicans are cutting food stamps and hope to replace stamps with boxes of what? K rations? Sh!t? Dog biscuits? And where will they send them? And what if that sh!t needs to be cooked. If you're homeless, who knows?

Snap.

Republicans are cutting healthcare. What about those with high blood pressure or mental problems who get drugs that keep them from going ape sh!t?

Snap.

Republicans want to cut school lunches for poor children. Many depend on that meal. Maybe the best one of the day. How will their parents feel?

Snap.

Imagine if seniors, who are already living on the edge, end up having to choose between medication and food.

Snap.

Imagine when a half trillion is cut from Medicaid all those old people will now have to live with their Trump voter kids who are barely making it now.

Snap.

Snap.

Imagine when..........................well..................you get the picture.

Snap

giphy.gif

Dude, we need to make sure you do not own any firearms

MSM is telling us to report people with obvious mental issues

10cc of lithium would help you

-Geaux

losing-it.gif

Snap.,

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap

giphy.gif

The fax machine is working overtime.

When Republicans snap, things will really go bad.

You know how violent they are.

How violent are they?
BLM violent? Or maybe antifa violent?

Yeah, all those Republicans rioting in the street because a liberal speaker was going to say things. Oh, wait.

Well, there are those violent Republicans rioting because some guy was shot by a cop. Oh, wait.

Well, then there are those Republicans who got all upset and committed all kinds of violent acts because they didn't like who was elected president. Oh, wait.

Crap, they're just not that violent, are they?

How violent are they?
BLM violent? Or maybe antifa violent?

Yeah, all those Republicans rioting in the street because a liberal speaker was going to say things. Oh, wait.

Well, there are those violent Republicans rioting because some guy was shot by a cop. Oh, wait.

Well, then there are those Republicans who got all upset and committed all kinds of violent acts because they didn't like who was elected president. Oh, wait.

Crap, they're just not that violent, are they?
Or are they?

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg

Forum List

Back