You people who want to attack Iran

As my daughter is yet unborn, I dont think I would support sending her to Iran to fight. However, if she chose to join the military when she came of age, I would not oppose her going to fight for her country. That, of course, is her choice.

Attacking Iran isn't fighting for America, its fighting for the geo political designs for the Power Elite (AAE) who want the USA destroyed and their gain of a NWO which they will rule.

The USA doesn't exist in the NWO.

There is no New World Order.

As my daughter is yet unborn, I dont think I would support sending her to Iran to fight. However, if she chose to join the military when she came of age, I would not oppose her going to fight for her country. That, of course, is her choice.

Attacking Iran isn't fighting for America, its fighting for the geo political designs for the Power Elite (AAE) who want the USA destroyed and their gain of a NWO which they will rule.

The USA doesn't exist in the NWO.

There is no New World Order.

Its been growing for a long time, its not complete but almost!

It has many parts and pieces which work together in concert. One of those things is UN AGENDA 21, another is the Free Trade, another is regionalization, another is Fascism which work with Free trade and UN Agenda 21 and another is the wars....etc

"How I Learned to Love the New World Order"
-- Article by Sen. Joseph R. Biden, Jr. in Tthe Wall Street Journal (April 1992)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SISUIhprOa8]Kissinger: Obama Will Create A New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

Read my sig ;)

Anti semitism on this board makes me sick.those iranian people should be freed of oppressing regime. Not nationbuilding,or mass troops,but precise tech eliminate the regime and its.nukes.
Like the precise strikes in Iraq, which killed hundreds of thousands of innocents?

Yeah, it's NOT in our national interest to launch a war against Iran and possibly get into a larger scale war. Israel can wipe its OWN ASS. Not our job. Who the fuck does israel thinks it is?:confused:
The target.......

Are you willing to send your children for the preplanned wars of the Neo-Cons and AAE elites?

Is it worth your children? If not, you should stop supporting it. Instead it would seem its perfectly fine other peoples children should die for your blood lust.
I look at it, this way.

We've already got "allies", in Iran!!!

(....Even though "conservatives", in the U.S., would consider them "products of the '60s")

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6JPosCyCho]Iranian Youth Ditch Oppressive Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Why would we want to turn them into a hard-core, nationalistic, insurgency???
321.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIP38eq-ywc]Another Brick In The Wall (Hey Ayatollah, Leave Those Kids Alone!) - YouTube[/ame]​
Rick Steves has a great video on his visit to Iran. He interviews Iranian citizens, as well as showing their country. The people are very pro-America.

That is like saying that Muslims are pro-infidel.

Anti semitism on this board makes me sick.those iranian people should be freed of oppressing regime. Not nationbuilding,or mass troops,but precise tech eliminate the regime and its.nukes.

Not wanting to attack Iran isn't Anti Jewish. And they don't have nukes, and its the AAE who wants to attack. The AAE also includes Rothschild who put Israel on the map, not for the Jewish people, but for geo political efforts they planned to use in the future...like now.

I have actual proof from the bank i worked at,hsbc,hid a loan grant to IRAN PETROCHEMICAL to fund NUCLEAR RESEARCH from 2003.i could share it with you,maybe change your mind a bit....

Not wanting to attack Iran isn't Anti Jewish. And they don't have nukes, and its the AAE who wants to attack. The AAE also includes Rothschild who put Israel on the map, not for the Jewish people, but for geo political efforts they planned to use in the future...like now.

I have actual proof from the bank i worked at,hsbc,hid a loan grant to IRAN PETROCHEMICAL to fund NUCLEAR RESEARCH from 2003.i could share it with you,maybe change your mind a bit....

If it wouldn't get you in trouble, or dead, I'd LOVE to see it!

Forum List

Back