You NEED to see this POWERFUL video of Reggie Bush on violence in the African-American community

Have you ever heard a so-called Black Leader even HINT at the problem Reggie Bush spotlighted so clearly? Did Obama the first Black President ever say a word about the crisis going on in his backyard of Chicago? Nope. Why? Because there's nothing in it for them. In other words the so called Black Leadership has done to the Black community what Black Fathers have been doing to their sons for generations.

Have you ever heard a so-called Black Leader even HINT at the problem Reggie Bush spotlighted so clearly? Did Obama the first Black President ever say a word about the crisis going on in his backyard of Chicago? Nope. Why? Because there's nothing in it for them. In other words the so called Black Leadership has done to the Black community what Black Fathers have been doing to their sons for generations.
you have to ignore the democrats and listen to a self thinking black man,,or women

Patriotic Cuban? American subdues a savage...

Savages like to say, "Do not touch me." And law enforcement is like, "I totally do not want to touch your disgusting ass body, but it is the law." :p

I was blown away by the profound and powerful words of Reggie Bush, a former NFL running back, about how to stop the scourge of violence in the African-American community.

Here’s the video, it’s really worth watching:

You NEED to see this POWERFUL video of Reggie Bush on violence in the African-American community
Faith and family ? HOW RADICAL
What are they white nationalists ?
they've been betrayed by their own kind and the left for decades
The more of them that realize it the better off all of em will be

Forum List

Back