You MUST like this movie, or you're a woman hating sexist!

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Because it couldn't possibly be due to taking a beloved classic and reducing it to a pathetic attempt at a political statement with poor acting, mediocre humor, and a lack of meaningful plot, right? And for the record, they are pretty much the least funny female "comedians."

Opinions on who exactly is or isn’t funny are fine, but it’s hard to argue that a film starring two of the most respected and popular female comics in Hollywood (Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy) and two rising stars of Saturday Night Live (Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones) features “the most unfunny female comedians.”

Trailer for Ghostbusters remake is the most disliked trailer in YouTube history

Whilst I'm sure that not liking the ghostbusters remake isn't a sign that you're an awful woman hating asshole I don't know if I'm as sure about deciding to make anti politically correct smartass points about it on a politics forum.

• Banned
Whilst I'm sure that not liking the ghostbusters remake isn't a sign that you're an awful woman hating asshole I don't know if I'm as sure about deciding to make anti politically correct smartass points about it on a politics forum.

Anti politically correct? You just said more sexist bullshit with those three words than all the youtube comments ever could.

I didn't think the original was all that good, but perhaps it was impossible for it to live up to its hype. They couldn't get me to see this new one even if they paid me.

Because it couldn't possibly be due to taking a beloved classic and reducing it to a pathetic attempt at a political statement with poor acting, mediocre humor, and a lack of meaningful plot, right? And for the record, they are pretty much the least funny female "comedians."

Opinions on who exactly is or isn’t funny are fine, but it’s hard to argue that a film starring two of the most respected and popular female comics in Hollywood (Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy) and two rising stars of Saturday Night Live (Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones) features “the most unfunny female comedians.”

Great! Another non story for the OP to proclaim again he's the victim of something.

You dont like the trailer, fine. The article asked HOW MUCH of the dislike was from woman haters. You can easily go to the comment section and find that out. Ooooooor preemptively cry about it.

• Banned

Great! Another non story for the OP to proclaim again he's the victim of something.

You dont like the trailer, fine. The article asked HOW MUCH of the dislike was from woman haters. You can easily go to the comment section and find that out. Ooooooor preemptively cry about it.

:booze:

Forum List

Back