You Mean That Government Employees Can't Save Money&Have No Credit Line.Awe,This Is So Sad !!

50 grand isn't all that much today. Nothing to be mad about...some fed employee making 50 grand....oh no.

Private sector has oodles of jobs.
Shit jobs that takes weeks if not months to get and then takes weeks to get paid.
so only the lowest paid employees are getting the shaft? including government restroom cleaners and burger chefs? thats it? but all those who make over 50,000 a year will keep their jobs, right? and this is a crisis?
If you live in an area where it is expensive to live it is, could you live without any income for over a month?

So there are oodles of jobs in the towns heavily populated by military and civil service employees? Do you know what the shut down has taken out of the economy in these towns? If money has been taken out of that economy due to 21000 layed off civil service and 12000 + military do you in your mind really think there are going to jobs in that community?

Shit jobs that takes weeks if not months to get and then takes weeks to get paid.
so only the lowest paid employees are getting the shaft? including government restroom cleaners and burger chefs? thats it? but all those who make over 50,000 a year will keep their jobs, right? and this is a crisis?
If you live in an area where it is expensive to live it is, could you live without any income for over a month?
you see, we are all told that DC/general area has the richest counties in the world, right? so I guess we have lower middle class living in those counties too? i can understand how making about 35,000 a year in Manhattan would be considered poor. so where do these people live?

No, not at all. The only thing it takes is to be able to pass a drug screening.

In my industry we need tens of thousands of new drivers we can't find. It's to the point some companies are offering free training and certification just to contractually work for them for one year. In the last couple of years, we have had a flood of foreign drivers because Americans won't take these jobs.

It's always good to have a second line of work if something goes wrong, and that's ten-fold if you have a government job.

I could live several months without income. You have to have a nest egg these days in case anything goes wrong. Every responsible person should do just that.

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?
:cuckoo: :cul2:
80% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck.

Redirect Notice
Yet Pelosi sent 54 Billion in aid to foreign countries and keeps our gov. Shut down and the citizens vulnerable to death by criminal illegal aliens! She shits on Americans!
I watched trump telling the world in front of Schumer and pelosi that he is to blame for the shutdown.
You sure did. I did too. Do you remember what he said after that? I do.
Who knows? He's almost constantly babbling some piece of self-contradictory nonsense.

I could live several months without income. You have to have a nest egg these days in case anything goes wrong. Every responsible person should do just that.
you see, when we hear the term "Government Employee", we just assume those are positions of higher pay than the average American,,right? these people are doing so well,never have to worry about their financial status,always have a job,,etc,....well,,i guess not.

Not everyone is you. There variables in every situation.

Hard to have a nest egg making 35 grand a year unless one doesn't pay rent, own a vehicle, or eat.

you see, we are all told that DC/general area has the richest counties in the world, right? so I guess we have lower middle class living in those counties too? i can understand how making about 35,000 a year in Manhattan would be considered poor. so where do these people live?

In shotgun shacks like they do in the rural areas

Perhaps Ray Americans won't do those jobs because they are finding much better paying jobs. Simple economics. You don't pay decent you won't attract people.

if Obama didnt jack up the debt to 20 Trillion, we could pay these people alot more money !

How do some people come up with this warped idea that federal employees are such bad people? Nothing could be further from the truth. They are people trying to survive like the rest of us.

Not everyone is you. There variables in every situation.
does this mean i may not make it to Guam being those TSA agents are calling in sick?

Forum List

Back