You May Say You Don't Care......But......

Quite a few of our "moderate" nutters will claim that they couldn't care less about whether or not gay people can marry. However.....this claim is almost always accompanied by a concern that the LGBT community is overreaching and that the right to marry is a state decision.

This data suggests that the GOP needs a more dramatic shift in attitude if it is going to make an impact moving forward.

The GOP May Regret Its Lasting Battle Against Gay Marriage FiveThirtyEight
If fags marrying is your main issue, we are all in trouble.

Dumb fuck. The entire point of the article cited if that REPUBLICANS can't stop thinking about gay people.

It is....in fact.....YOUR main issue.

Quite a few of our "moderate" nutters will claim that they couldn't care less about whether or not gay people can marry. However.....this claim is almost always accompanied by a concern that the LGBT community is overreaching and that the right to marry is a state decision.

This data suggests that the GOP needs a more dramatic shift in attitude if it is going to make an impact moving forward.

Ahahaha you libs are infuriated that we conservatives don't give a shit about your nothing burger win on gay marriage :laugh: You cry babies whined about it so long that many of us said oh for crying out loud just get married already if that will shut you the hell up.

Here's what you have to look forward to..watch now as insurance companies withdraw coverage for Domestic Partnerships now that same sex marriages are legal.​

Okay...so what?

It will create a whole new class of oppressed when this happens.

That's silly.

The gays can drink out of the whites only fountain now...there's no need for the other fountain.

Here's what you have to look forward to..watch now as insurance companies withdraw coverage for Domestic Partnerships now that same sex marriages are legal.​

Okay...so what?

It will create a whole new class of oppressed when this happens.

That's silly.

The gays can drink out of the whites only fountain now...there's no need for the other fountain.

We'll see.

In my experience the extremes of either side are never satisfied and will always find something new to cry about.

The issue of same sex marriage has been decided. Of course the left has moved on

HAha! Your funny. The left has moved on...:lmao:
Your just getting started. This thread is a good example. Your no where near done "rubbing it in" - telling others how much they hate it...hate threads like this is what you live for.

The issue of same sex marriage has been decided. Of course the left has moved on

Your just getting started. This thread is a good example. Your no where near done "rubbing it in" - telling others how much they hate it...hate threads like this is what you live for.
Tissue?

I'd like you to meet Silhouette, and then come back and tell me who is starting what threads.

Tissue?

Yes - thank you! That's the thing about laughing so hard, it makes your nose run.

Lonelaugher...still using the racist photo of our Senator who is Cuban..........George Takei, from the racist asian wing of the democrat party apologized for his racist comments about Clarence Thomas....but you...you still proudly display your racism....good for you....it is vile racism to be sure, but I support your right to be a racist.......

Lonelaugher...still using the racist photo of our Senator who is Cuban..........George Takei, from the racist asian wing of the democrat party apologized for his racist comments about Clarence Thomas....but you...you still proudly display your racism....good for you....it is vile racism to be sure, but I support your right to be a racist.......

Are you calling me a racist?

The image you have as picture depicts an American of Cuban dissent in clownface.....that is a racist move like George Takei, the asian racist democrat calling Clarence Thomas a clown in black face....so yes....according to the standards you lefty democrats have created for everyone else....by showing that image...you are a fucking racist....

The image you have as picture depicts an American of Cuban dissent in clownface.....that is a racist move like George Takei, the asian racist democrat calling Clarence Thomas a clown in black face....so yes....according to the standards you lefty democrats have created for everyone else....by showing that image...you are a fucking racist....

I'm so offended! You called me a racist! I'm going to whine and cry about it FOR THE REST OF MY FRIGGEN LIFE!!

I'm so offended! You called me a racist! I'm going to whine and cry about it FOR THE REST OF MY FRIGGEN LIFE!!

You should...you use a racist image as your photo.....and I will call you on your vile racism every time I can...and hopefully others will as well....until you at least hide your racism....because it is obvious...if you will show your racism that blatantly for all to see....it is deep inside your heart, and you show no signs of renouncing it....racist....

I'm a moderate that believes government should stay out of marriage because it is a religious matter but that laws should be crafted around civil unions. But the matter will not be a bit of concern in my decision on how I'll vote.

I'm a moderate that believes government should stay out of marriage because it is a religious matter but that laws should be crafted around civil unions. But the matter will not be a bit of concern in my decision on how I'll vote.

Really? You'd not rule out voting for an idiot who said this Supreme Court decisions marks the darkest day in our nation's history?

Really? You'd not rule out voting for an idiot who said this Supreme Court decisions marks the darkest day in our nation's history?

Study this image really hard...this is you.

falsedillema.gif

When deciding who to vote for I'm only looking for fiscal responsibility. I go for the person who conveys best notion about the government's limited ability to solve matters both domestic and foreign. The Democrats spend trillions trying to turn this country into Disneyland. The Republicans spend it on equally ill-fated attempts to turn other countries into Disneyland.

When deciding who to vote for I'm only looking for fiscal responsibility. I go for the person who conveys best notion about the government's limited ability to solve matters both domestic and foreign. The Democrats spend trillions trying to turn this country into Disneyland. The Republicans spend it on equally ill-fated attempts to turn other countries into Disneyland.

That's nice. You are awesome. I wish I were as smart as you and could understand things so well.

We need government......it's a fact.

Forum List

Back