You look at the map of states won

Romney won 90% of the state but lost the large population districts.

I'm a bit tired of hearing from the lefties about how the country has decided that they want higher taxes...

Bullshit.

Elections are won by carrying voters, not acres.

Winning the places where there aren't people and losing the places where there are isn't quite as impressive as you seem to think.

Where there aren't People? LOL

I guess the 60 some odd Million People who voted for Romney or the 180 some off Million who didn't vote, just are not people.

lol

In the 90% of land in Ohio, based on Congressional districts.

And it's really that there aren't many people.

I'm a bit tired of hearing from the lefties about how the country has decided that they want higher taxes...

Bullshit.

Elections are won by carrying voters, not acres.

Winning the places where there aren't people and losing the places where there are isn't quite as impressive as you seem to think.

Where there aren't People? LOL

I guess the 60 some odd Million People who voted for Romney or the 180 some off Million who didn't vote, just are not people.

lol

No, dingleberry, Romney recieved less than 59,000,000 votes. And the 180 million that chose not to vote, made the decision to accept the choice of the majority of those that did vote. No decision is a decision.

It's obvious that Obama won and got more popular votes and Electoral.
My issue is that the left is putting forth the notion that Americans want higher taxes....

That is not true at all.
I am sure a few do not...

Last edited:
and its a sea of red for Romney.

You see blue along the west coast and upper midwest. And some stuff on the East coast.

You wanna see something.
Look at the breakdown of Ohio by congressional districts....
The state is red with the exception of 4 maybe 5 districts...

Bullshit.

When you look at a GOOD map, they let you hover over each district and you can see how many voters there were in that red zone. NC carried Obama in all it's high density populations, and the state still went to Romney. In CA, most of the state was red, but there weren't enough people living in the desert to overcome the huge populations in the major cities.

I guess that says that if you want to make a real difference, you need to give up your job, buy a double-wide and plunk it down in a quiet desert town where you can gripe about the stolen elections with the geckos.

You see blue along the west coast and upper midwest. And some stuff on the East coast.

The rural areas tend to have more low-information voters. Both sides advertised ferociously in many if not most of the blue states; the persons there made a decision based on that information and the President won easily. Had it gone another week, Romney may have lost even worse.

LOL, oh that is some real crap! Low information voters, LOL, you're killing me with that one. Have you not watched the interviews with the city folk when asked why and who they voted for? LOL, good one :) Where's my fecking Obama phone you cracker mutherfeckers! Try watching the people interviewed on MTV or Occupy Wallstreet and on and on...Gawd you are full of it! LOL

Well that's the deal with Democrat's they feel they are superior to Republicans.
I have seen the bulk of the Democrat Party voters....I will stop here and not go further.

Maybe this will help you people who need help.

It's a cartogram, the states are sized according to their population.

statepop512.png

Well that's the deal with Democrat's they feel they are superior to Republicans.
I have seen the bulk of the Democrat Party voters....I will stop here and not go further.

And yet Romney is sitting at home and Congressional Republicans have already caved on amnesty, taxes and defense cuts. All in less then a week.

Yes they love demonizing anyone who disagrees with them. They label and sling names like rude, cruel school children. I find it rather entertaining that they came up with Obama, he's as out of touch as Jackson, Wright and Sharpton and more of a criminal. I expect this term to be as entertaining as the last one if not more so. I plan to sit back and enjoy the ride, it ought to be amusing.

Yes they love demonizing anyone who disagrees with them. They label and sling names like rude, cruel school children. I find it rather entertaining that they came up with Obama, he's as out of touch as Jackson, Wright and Sharpton and more of a criminal. I expect this term to be as entertaining as the last one if not more so. I plan to sit back and enjoy the ride, it ought to be amusing.

That's all you can do when you don't have control. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

You really should sit right down and write your (DEM) congressperson.

Yeah.

You should do that right now.

But, you just might want to look up the Electoral College first.

Or not.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What a laugh... scroll back a few months on this board alone and see who it was that was being demonized. Jeez - I lost track of how many times I got called libtard for disagreeing with some red-neck that couldn't count to 20 without taking off his shoes.

That's because that's where most of the PEOPLE in the U.S. live!

If coyotes, jackrabbits, and rattlesnakes could vote then sure.....Romney would have won by a LANDSLIDE lol!

Well....the results of this election kinda PROVE that Democrats are Superior to Republicans don't they?

What a laugh... scroll back a few months on this board alone and see who it was that was being demonized. Jeez - I lost track of how many times I got called libtard for disagreeing with some red-neck that couldn't count to 20 without taking off his shoes.

Heh, see right there you are full of shit. There is no one like that on this board, you just want to label and demonize because some other people disagree with your point of view.

You wanna see something.
Look at the breakdown of Ohio by congressional districts....
The state is red with the exception of 4 maybe 5 districts...

Bullshit.

If only trees and corn stalks could vote ...

Forum List

Back