The Single Most Devastating AD of the Election

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLo0Jwj03JU]Stage - YouTube[/ame]

I was just watching the pundits talking about this ad. The part where the people working at that company were building a 30 foot stage. A place where Mitt and Bain could tell all three shifts they were fired, had no job and were losing their pensions even though the company was doing very, very well, and how macabre it was to use those people in such a despicable way. Building the stage was like building their own coffin.

Romney knew it was coming because Newt did the same ad during the primaries so why didn't he head it off with ad's touting all the minimum wage jobs Mitt created.

It didn't work for Newt. I'm sure he felt it wouldn't work for Obama.

At least, that's what the pundits were saying.

I think they had it all wrong.

My feeling is that when Bain and Mitt had those "soon to be unemployed" workers building that stage, Mitt thought it was "hilarious". I bet he still tells that story with "chuckles, grins and giggles".

You know those jobs were moved to China or India or someplace where people are being paid 99 cents an hour or less. Mitt had no reason to defend this because I'm sure, he felt the majority of Americans were on his side. Here was an opportunity to make lots and lots of money. Why care about "strangers". Besides, they were probably all part of the 47% anyway.

Forum List

Back