You know the democRATS are running scared when.

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
They start personally attacking a candidate LOL . NEWT has them scared so they have to bring up his marriages. Who cares how many times he was married. Dems dont care that Obama is friends with a terrorist , or that his pastor is Anti American, But they sure want to go into the bedroom of Newt.:cuckoo:

They start personally attacking a candidate LOL . NEWT has them scared so they have to bring up his marriages. Who cares how many times he was married. Dems dont care that Obama is friends with a terrorist , or that his pastor is Anti American, But they sure want to go into the bedroom of Newt.:cuckoo:

Oh it is going to get a lot worse than that for Newt. Democrats care about what a terrible job he did as speaker as well and how he was run out of congress.

ooooh! democRATS how clever.

Does Newt share your belief that black people should be grateful to be enslaved?

wow... just fucking wow...

attacking candidates? I'd be careful there, lovebears. Your side has done NOTHING but attack Obama since he was a Candidate, and it most of it was lies or misinformation that you people believe(out of convenience, I suspect).

I love the hypocrisy from the right.

Tea Party with hateful, disgusting signs and slogans=Patriots.
OWS with much the same=Criminals

Conservatives attacking Candidate/incumbent= Free Speech
Progressives doing the same=Running Scared.

You know what the REAL problem is? That you numbnuts are so far right, so far over the edge that any attempt at the NATURAL VETTING PROCESS of Candidates is seen as a personal attack by marxist liberals(paranoia much?). People who are running for such a high office should NOT have skeletons in their closet... let alone graveyards.

I am not sure that Newt is not suffering from early stages of dymensia.
Of course that would be a plus for the right to vote for him, they loved demented Reagan.

While I understand your general dislike for political mudslinging, I would like to remind you that the technique has been perfected and used most effectively by the modern Republican campaigns. Democrats are definitely guilty now as well, but I can think of far more Republican ads using negativity against dems and themselves.

I would also have to say that the Dems, as well as moderates, and even Republicans (as he CANNOT win) dislike Newt because he is slime. He is all but a registered lobbyist for big corporations. You can put his entire "marital life" if you want to call it that, aside and he is still a self-serving crook. People want a president with the public and the nations best interest in heart and mind. Not the interests of the fattest wallet. Huntsman, Romney, and Paul are the only candidates that can possibly win the general election. But what makes you electable in November, dooms you in primaries. The GOP is hostage to a radical right that demands zero compromise and tolerance, and it is ruining the party for sensible moderate Republicans.

Well you do know the whole friends with terrorist thing started with the Bushes..when they started to fund Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan. Heck..George W. Bush even took over Arbusto, a business started by Osama Bin Laden's brother. George HW Bush pardoned Orlando Bosch, a terrorist responsible for the deaths of over 70 after a personally planted the bomb that killed them all. And how about that whole "blood money" thing George W. Bush did with Gaddafi. "Lockerbie?" said ol' Dubya, "Mo, buddy, a few bil and some oil should clear that up for ya".

As for "pastors"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

You must be terrified to personally attack a candidate that way.

attacking candidates? I'd be careful there, lovebears. Your side has done NOTHING but attack Obama since he was a Candidate, and it most of it was lies or misinformation that you people believe(out of convenience, I suspect).

You know what the REAL problem is? That you numbnuts are so far right, so far over the edge that any attempt at the NATURAL VETTING PROCESS of Candidates is seen as a personal attack by marxist liberals(paranoia much?). People who are running for such a high office should NOT have skeletons in their closet... let alone graveyards.

We could turn every one of your statements around and apply it to the left....so what the hell are you talking about?

Yes...we've attacked Obama because he's a LOSER. We've seen what he can do the last 3 years and he's done nothing to help the economy, jobs, or anything else. We have alot to complain about. As for the Rep candidate...why do you care WHO we nominate? I supposed you're just trying to help us out with the decision. :lol:

Darn...the Tea Party had some disgusting signs??? Oh no!! You can't compare the Tea Party with OWS, they're nothing alike. How many from the Tea Party have you seen do the shit (literally) that the OWS has done??? You are all sick in the head if you think they're anything but morons.

There's nothing "natural" anymore about the vetting process...and it's a laugh if you think it works so well. Obama wasn't vetted very well....hell, he's had alot of his past put under lock and key (ya, he's sooooo transparent!). And....good luck finding ANY candidate on either side that has no skeletons in their closet! Wow, Newt had troubled marriages (who doesn't?).

ooooh! democRATS how clever.

Does Newt share your belief that black people should be grateful to be enslaved?

Newt is a bonafide bigot and racist. However, he'd make an interesting commentator..he does know politics. Sorta like Pat Buchanan.

Yep.

And before we were scared of Newt we were scared of Cain. And before that, Perry. And before that, Bachmann. And before that, Palin. And before that, Fred Thompson. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Fear is the only form of motivation the far right knows.

Well you do know the whole friends with terrorist thing started with the Bushes..when they started to fund Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan. Heck..George W. Bush even took over Arbusto, a business started by Osama Bin Laden's brother. George HW Bush pardoned Orlando Bosch, a terrorist responsible for the deaths of over 70 after a personally planted the bomb that killed them all. And how about that whole "blood money" thing George W. Bush did with Gaddafi. "Lockerbie?" said ol' Dubya, "Mo, buddy, a few bil and some oil should clear that up for ya".

As for "pastors"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

So IF Bush did all these things you say...then we're supposed to think it's ok for Obama then? It's not right either way. But since others have done this we're supposed to give Obama a pass? Look what he's done...got us involved in other wars and helped enemies of the US take over countries that we should have never been involved with. Look at Egypt and Libya now, we sure helped those people out alot didn't we?!? Good job Obama....

As for "pastors"??? Falwell and Robertson are idiots.....

We could turn every one of your statements around and apply it to the left....so what the hell are you talking about?

Yes...we've attacked Obama because he's a LOSER. We've seen what he can do the last 3 years and he's done nothing to help the economy, jobs, or anything else. We have alot to complain about. As for the Rep candidate...why do you care WHO we nominate? I supposed you're just trying to help us out with the decision. :lol:

Darn...the Tea Party had some disgusting signs??? Oh no!! You can't compare the Tea Party with OWS, they're nothing alike. How many from the Tea Party have you seen do the shit (literally) that the OWS has done??? You are all sick in the head if you think they're anything but morons.

There's nothing "natural" anymore about the vetting process...and it's a laugh if you think it works so well. Obama wasn't vetted very well....hell, he's had alot of his past put under lock and key (ya, he's sooooo transparent!). And....good luck finding ANY candidate on either side that has no skeletons in their closet! Wow, Newt had troubled marriages (who doesn't?).

Like I said... It's OK when Conservatives do it... not so much when libs do. That is the definition of hypocrisy.

And BTW.... the lies and misinformation started before the dude was even elected. As far as your bullshit narrative on the Obama vetting process... it's easy when you believe lies from Rush and Michael Savage... Death panels and all the other bullshit that got spewed from them... hell, it was coming so fast in those days that I can't even remember them all.

I don't give a shit about who Newt stuck his dick in to. I do care that he's an amoeba who re-forms himself to suit people like you. Hey... don't get me wrong... I WANT someone like Newt, Cain or Paul to get the nomination. Polarization will guarantee an Obama win.

If someone like Romney or Huntsman gets the nod... it's going to make the decision much harder for the moderates/independents, who always tend to decide elections such as these.

But hey... if you want to be "outraged" by my comments... feel free. It's a free country.... at least while Democracy is still the law of the land.

Your desperation is showing.

:eusa_whistle:

Every time I hear some "conservative" going on-and-on about Dems "running scared" (or, any variation, on), I'm reminded o' the ol' quote "A skunk smells his own hole, first".

BTW, Lovebears65......what happened to Snooki Palin???? Where did she run????

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back