You know relations are poor when...

Chinese government's vile nature is on display. It is as simple as that. They refused to congratulate Japan on winning the Olympic bid. That is petty.

Chinese government's vile nature is on display. It is as simple as that. They refused to congratulate Japan on winning the Olympic bid. That is petty.

Quite understandble though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcx8m0ErJb0]Doctors of Death - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7yDOXGmtro [/ame]

blanco has an agenda as well.

Indeed. And, a weird and strange one.

I can understand your opposition to whaling, though I don't share it, but blanco there is well off the deep end. He manages to be both ignorant and extremist at the same time. He is also failing quite badly at hiding another 'issue' of his behind his support for terrorism.

blanco has an agenda as well.

Indeed. And, a weird and strange one.

I can understand your opposition to whaling, though I don't share it, but blanco there is well off the deep end. He manages to be both ignorant and extremist at the same time. He is also failing quite badly at hiding another 'issue' of his behind his support for terrorism.

I am consistent with my belief. I am against killing animals. But I do not judge anyone for that. His anti whaling agenda has nothing to do with sympathy for whales. It had everything to do with opposing Japan. I noticed that he firmly supports totalitarian regimes like China but vehemently opposes democratic countries like Japan. Very shady character.

I'm just explaining to you why China/Chinese hate Japan, didn't congratulate them on being awarded the Olympics, and hissed at Japanese athletes during the Beijing games.

I, support regimes like China?
Nah, never in a million years.
China, animal cruelty capital of the world...they jailed Aussies for doing nothing much wrong/nothing wrong...except being successful in business at the expense of the Chinese system.

China...baaah!

Past is past. We cannot dwell in past and ruin our future. China has to learn to move past the past.

Forum List

Back