You Have To Stand For Something.....OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I don't care if you are a liberal democrat OR a conservative republican if you don't have the balls to stand for something you are a waste of space. A few days ago a man or at least someone trying to pass as one gassed his people. Granted under 100 died but the number is NOT important, the action is.

Congress was out of session so a reply fell squarely on the shoulders of the president. Can you even imagine TRYING to get congress to do ANYTHING in 48 hours or less? What Donald Trump did was enforce a international LAW agreed to before ANY of us were even born. The law was written and agreed to after WW1 where Germans had used barrel bombs filled with mustard gas on front line troops.

And INSTEAD of your getting mad at Trump how about you get MAD at congress who is on the SECOND vacation so far this YEAR! It's truly time to put the blame where it belongs and THAT is on the folks who only work 20 WEEKS a year despite their pay rate, benefits and perks!

So before you start jumping Trump for going it on his own REMEMBER the House and Senate BAILED AFTER it happen. What the hell is up with that? And for those of you taking the time to notice I am NOT calling out a party but actions or in this case INACTION of a group of people.

Then you have idiots while well intended miss the points of WHY? The bombing WAS punishment for barrel bombs NOT regime change. If Syrians WANT regime change I suggest they pick up a gun and do their OWN heavy lifting.

We CANNOT win the war in Syria NOT because we lack the ability but because on one side you have a dictator and the other islamic state. That IS a NO WIN for us.

To you idiots conservative and liberal ALIKE I suggest YOU read the constitution and TURN OFF the damn media! The constitution IS your manual for how to run/maintain and get MAXIMUM life out of this country.

So tell Wallace and Maddow and others to GO TO HELL and read the damn manual!

Fury

Last edited:
Trump played this right. He went on record that America won't get involved in toppling Assad. Assad susequenty interpreted that as a sign weakness and committed an egregious act against his people. but Trump showed him that the United states won't just sit back and let these atrocities take place. The main purpose it served was sending a message to Assad, Putin and all our enemies that the United States of America is back and we will not hesitate to act in the presence of evil.

• Banned
Trump played this right. He went on record that America won't get involved in toppling Assad. Assad susequenty interpreted that as a sign weakness and committed an egregious act against his people. but Trump showed him that the United states won't just sit back and let these atrocities take place. The main purpose it served was sending a message to Assad, Putin and all our enemies that the United States of America is back and we will not hesitate to act in the presence of evil.
You can bet your ass Kim Dog Dung stayed up RE-writing his plans!

I agree with you, when the united states are powerless everyone evil benefits.
As the saying goes: when the cats are not there the mice dance.
This is what has happened since Obama

Act? Exactly hat did he accomplish, other than blowing up 100 million dollars in missiles? The airport was in use the next day, and used to send bombs to the same town that had been gassed. What did Trump accomplish, other than showing himself to be a fool?

Trump has a bread on the board several enemies in the line of sight now he would have to destroy isis for several reasons, too many lives have been lost and will be lost because of them it could be us and our loved ones and a life have No price.
It has the support of France my country, of England but as all know too well it is the American Army which is the most powerful in the world as much to act, 15,000 soldiers to the ground to destroy ISIS in a couple of weeks. I say it is necessary for the good of humanity and get rid of ASSAD.
The power of the Army is no longer as before, it has had cuts under Obama just like cuts to NASA.
But I believe that the three countries united states, France and England we have no more choice to go to fight the enemies for the freedom of the humanity.
It's my opinion.

Act? Exactly hat did he accomplish, other than blowing up 100 million dollars in missiles? The airport was in use the next day, and used to send bombs to the same town that had been gassed. What did Trump accomplish, other than showing himself to be a fool?
What did he accomplsih ? Well asks the Syrians (The Left behind ) what they think of the reaction of Trump.

Forum List

Back