You have to know how to lose with dignity.

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
harsh quote from ole Vlad

and Trump just went there with Putin and democrats being sore losers

our friends on the left might as well learn to lose with dignity; but it sure is fun watching them chase their tails and throw their tantrums...

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump – Verified account ?@realDonaldTrump
Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: "In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity." So true!
4:13 PM - 23 Dec 2016

Putin reaches out to Trump, while thumping Dems

Obama has been President for eight years and Republicans still don't accept him as a legitimate President

America lost only the election.

And real America, dems, libs, nevertrumpers, freedom caucus, lovers of the Consitutiton, libs, and cons - real Americans - are going to keep on fighting.

And real America, dems, libs, nevertrumpers, freedom caucus, lovers of the Consitutiton, libs, and cons - real Americans - are going to keep on fighting.

America didn't lose the election, the Left did

are going to keep on fighting.

You misspelled 'whining'
I know it is hard for you alt right snowflakes to handle the fact that Americans in the growing majority just don't like Trump but are going to make him accountable from day one or get out. :itsok:

You misspelled 'whining'
I know it is hard for you alt right snowflakes to handle the fact that Americans in the growing majority just don't like Trump but are going to make him accountable from day one or get out. :itsok:

So, you won't be voting for him in 2020?

Neither will I.

You misspelled 'whining'

Just how are you going to do anything at all except piss and moan?

You misspelled 'whining'
Bless your heart.

You misspelled 'whining'

Just how are you going to do anything at all except piss and moan?
All of the constitutionally legal ways, and once the investigations by McCain and other GOP nevertrumpers in the Senate get going, then more options open. As far as legislation, the nevertrumpers and freedom caucus and Dems make up close to 60% of the Senators and Representatives. Trump is not going to be doing nearly as much as you hope.

You misspelled 'whining'
Bless your heart.
Yup, I am glad you are supporting the effort to hold Trump accountable. Good on you.

You misspelled 'whining'
Bless your heart.
Yup, I am glad you are supporting the effort to hold Trump accountable. Good on you.
Always, unlike the way you held Obama accountable. Now Trump has the power to go around Congress if he wants to. Thanks Obama and his supporters.

Forum List

Back