‘You Don’t Tell Me What To F**king Do!’: Eric Swalwell Rebuffs Marjorie Taylor Greene Aide For Telling Him He Can Ditch His Mask

We have a bunch of juveniles running the country.
Didn't she just harass AOC? And didn't she harass that kid from the mass shooting? And that congress lady with that sign?

Evidently she wants to be as big a child as the orange buffoon.

How is this behavior impressive, to any adult?

Sadly I think there is a notable amount of people who really like this kind of stuff. I don't understand it.
Maybe it just goes back to the rage and frustration and paranoia that got Trump elected in the first place.

They just want to lash out at every opportunity, and cheer on those who do.

Uncharted territory. Incredible.

I normally don't like going there, but on some level, I think it's time to start getting down in the mud and meeting these people on their own terms.
They can usually dish it out but once it comes back to them, they run and whine like little cats who got water thrown on them.
I think its high time Democrats started hitting back. It can start with a leadership that can prove it isn't old, worn down, and unable to fight an information
war on the level of alt-right media. Someone needs to get these people a marketing campaign. :)
You have Big Tech, the media, Hollywood and still no one believes you. Why do you think that is? Censorship and four years of lies and Democratic conspiracy theories have done the trick. You have NO credibility.

Didn't she just harass AOC? And didn't she harass that kid from the mass shooting? And that congress lady with that sign?

Sadly I think there is a notable amount of people who really like this kind of stuff. I don't understand it.
Maybe it just goes back to the rage and frustration and paranoia that got Trump elected in the first place.

I normally don't like going there, but on some level, I think it's time to start getting down in the mud and meeting these people on their own terms.
They can usually dish it out but once it comes back to them, they run and whine like little cats who got water thrown on them.
I think its high time Democrats started hitting back. It can start with a leadership that can prove it isn't old, worn down, and unable to fight an information
war on the level of alt-right media. Someone needs to get these people a marketing campaign. :)
You have Big Tech, the media, Hollywood and still no one believes you. Why do you think that is? Censorship and four years of lies and Democratic conspiracy theories have done the trick. You have NO credibility.

The courts have all believed it.

When you blame someone who wasn't there for what the cop did, you enable it. You probably cheered when Chauvin had his knee on George Floyd's neck, too.
I blame Trump for poisoning her mind to the point that she joined a violent mob in an attack on the Capitol.

And she lost her life because of it.

When you blame someone who wasn't there for what the cop did, you enable it. You probably cheered when Chauvin had his knee on George Floyd's neck, too.
I blame Trump for poisoning her mind to the point that she joined a violent mob in an attack on the Capitol.

And she lost her life because of it.

Yes I know. As I said, when you blame someone who wasn't there for what the cop did, you enable it. You probably cheered when Chauvin had his knee on George Floyd's neck, too.

The courts have all believed it.
So did Congress.

The behavior is only a taste of your own medicine. How dumb are you?
Is that your excuse? Too funny. Try again.

The behavior is only a taste of your own medicine. How dumb are you?
Is that your excuse? Too funny. Try again.
No excuse, the truth.

I tried for a long time, but I've just given up. At least online. It's a little depressing.

I have one of them, right now, telling me that he knows my politics, and I don't.

There's just no way to communicate with someone like that. They're just on another planet.

Still parroting these myths after decades. First it was the myth of the "liberal" media (doesn't exist..never did), you right wingers are the only ones paying attention to Hollywood or sports figures (pisses you off you don't make as much money for doing what you perceive as nothing), now it's BigTech...who was your best friend for almost 13 years. Starting with the election of Barack Obama and the rise of the alt-right media Internet site. The right wing and alt-right has had almost an exclusive platform in the Internet to spread the bile, hatred, and lies. And for years it served your purpose...until the orange one decided he didn't like losing an election and chose to whip his followers up into an insurrection in order get the election overturned.

You have absolutely no legs to stand on here. The tech media that served your purpose for years has turned on you..essentially because of the actions of one man.
All of that..is on you. You have no to blame for this but yourselves.

Still parroting these myths after decades. First it was the myth of the "liberal" media (doesn't exist..never did), you right wingers are the only ones paying attention to Hollywood or sports figures (pisses you off you don't make as much money for doing what you perceive as nothing), now it's BigTech...who was your best friend for almost 13 years. Starting with the election of Barack Obama and the rise of the alt-right media Internet site. The right wing and alt-right has had almost an exclusive platform in the Internet to spread the bile, hatred, and lies. And for years it served your purpose...until the orange one decided he didn't like losing an election and chose to whip his followers up into an insurrection in order get the election overturned.

You have absolutely no legs to stand on here. The tech media that served your purpose for years has turned on you..essentially because of the actions of one man.
Myth? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No matter how badly you want to cling to this notion, you can't get around the fact that the Internet has become a behmoth for pop up sites from any asshat with an opinion.
The bulk of these, fall solidly on the right. It's where the vast majority of you glean your daily information from. It's mostly what brought us January 6th.
Deal with it.

No matter how badly you want to cling to this notion, you can't get around the fact that the Internet has become a behmoth for pop up sites from any asshat with an opinion.
The bulk of these, fall solidly on the right. It's where the vast majority of you glean your daily information from. It's mostly what brought us January 6th.
Deal with it.
the internet is loaded with pop up ads from the right?

Deal with it.
the internet is loaded with pop up ads from the right?
If he says so, I seriously doubt it.

Deal with it.
Say that is true. TV media and entertainment is damn near all Progressive Socialist subtle and in front of us all pushed. Its gone on so long it is like a warped cartoon now. Another thing. You have people who are adamant about wearing and not wearing masks. However on all sides there are people who want to spread the virus on purpose. For whatever reason.

why are dems so angry and rude?

Cause you Trumpers have been angry and rude since 2015. Bravo for Swalwell. Bout time to meet the alt-right assholes on their level. Snap em back.
Long past time to show a little backbone. :)
Swallowell is a chinese whore, he lied all the time, you know how normal citizens knew, his eyes would bug out every time...

Just what is fueling this ridiculous latest social rudeness of people walking up to others and ordering them around? This jarjorie taylor-green and her sycophants seem to think that they can just accost others, in the halls of Congress, in state capitols, and on the street, and demand that they do something. The people who do this are some bizarre species of farm animal. They seem to want to be treated as such. No problem.
I wonder where she Taylor-Green got the idea from? Maybe she just wanted to be just like the black bitch from Californication...

Please hit back, been wanting to put a few progs on their faces...

It's behavior begging for an ass whipping. That's all it is.

Forum List

Back