‘You Don’t Tell Me What To F**king Do!’: Eric Swalwell Rebuffs Marjorie Taylor Greene Aide For Telling Him He Can Ditch His Mask

We have a bunch of juveniles running the country.
Didn't she just harass AOC? And didn't she harass that kid from the mass shooting? And that congress lady with that sign?

Evidently she wants to be as big a child as the orange buffoon.

How is this behavior impressive, to any adult?

Sadly I think there is a notable amount of people who really like this kind of stuff. I don't understand it.
Maybe it just goes back to the rage and frustration and paranoia that got Trump elected in the first place.

They just want to lash out at every opportunity, and cheer on those who do.

Uncharted territory. Incredible.

I normally don't like going there, but on some level, I think it's time to start getting down in the mud and meeting these people on their own terms.
They can usually dish it out but once it comes back to them, they run and whine like little cats who got water thrown on them.
I think its high time Democrats started hitting back. It can start with a leadership that can prove it isn't old, worn down, and unable to fight an information
war on the level of alt-right media. Someone needs to get these people a marketing campaign. :)
You have Big Tech, the media, Hollywood and still no one believes you. Why do you think that is? Censorship and four years of lies and Democratic conspiracy theories have done the trick. You have NO credibility.
You keep doing that. Prefacing 'you' as in 'you did/do/supported this or that' when you have no idea who the fuck you're talking to.

You talk politics like a mental patient. Credibility seems the very least thing you have.

Didn't she just harass AOC? And didn't she harass that kid from the mass shooting? And that congress lady with that sign?

Sadly I think there is a notable amount of people who really like this kind of stuff. I don't understand it.
Maybe it just goes back to the rage and frustration and paranoia that got Trump elected in the first place.

I normally don't like going there, but on some level, I think it's time to start getting down in the mud and meeting these people on their own terms.
They can usually dish it out but once it comes back to them, they run and whine like little cats who got water thrown on them.
I think its high time Democrats started hitting back. It can start with a leadership that can prove it isn't old, worn down, and unable to fight an information
war on the level of alt-right media. Someone needs to get these people a marketing campaign. :)
You have Big Tech, the media, Hollywood and still no one believes you. Why do you think that is? Censorship and four years of lies and Democratic conspiracy theories have done the trick. You have NO credibility.
You keep doing that. Prefacing 'you' as in 'you did/do/supported this or that' when you have no idea who the fuck you're talking to.

You talk politics like a mental patient. Credibility seems the very least thing you have.
What have you ever said that is not rhetoric or an insult? And is that a half assed threat?

What have you ever said that is not rhetoric or an insult? And is that a half assed threat?
Do better.

Do better.
Practice what you preach.

Do better.
Practice what you preach.
I do. Every single day.

Give democrats a break and they act like you are violating their rights.
Ask Trumpanzees to wear a mask, and they star comparing themselves to Jews in the Holocaust. Freaks.
That sure answers some questions about you. Find that racist post yet?
So, you're suddenly cool with wearing a mask?
How did you get that out of what I said? Never mind, it does not matter.

Ask Trumpanzees to wear a mask, and they star comparing themselves to Jews in the Holocaust. Freaks.
I got you pegged as a magafag. A proud non-mask wearer because 'muh libbertiez', right?

I got you pegged as a magafag. A proud non-mask wearer because 'muh libbertiez', right?
Oh shut the fuck up progressive slave, and put your mask on because your prog masters demand that you comply. To the slave pits with you on ignore..TTFN

The same goes for anyone who tries to tell me I have to wear a mask.
Ah, so you're that person yelling at teenagers at the host stand at restaurants. You people are an embarrassment.
Ah so you are that person that ASSumes they know how someone you have never met acts in public. You people are such an embarrassment.

Just what is fueling this ridiculous latest social rudeness of people walking up to others and ordering them around? This jarjorie taylor-green and her sycophants seem to think that they can just accost others, in the halls of Congress, in state capitols, and on the street, and demand that they do something. The people who do this are some bizarre species of farm animal. They seem to want to be treated as such. No problem.
I wonder where she Taylor-Green got the idea from? Maybe she just wanted to be just like the black bitch from Californication...

You are not even coherent.

Please respond to my comment. There seems to be something deeply wrong going on in U.S, society that some people feel that it is okay to just walk up to strangers and demand that they do something or answer questions on an order from a perfect stranger. We must assume that these people who would walk up to strangers and question them are some species of lower animal. My opinion is that every person who is the target of such behavior from these people from the bottom of our cesspools should just ignore them and give them no time or attention at all. Marjorie taylor-greene deserves no attention whatsoever. Just step around her like a pile of dog-do on the ground in the park.

Just what is fueling this ridiculous latest social rudeness of people walking up to others and ordering them around? This jarjorie taylor-green and her sycophants seem to think that they can just accost others, in the halls of Congress, in state capitols, and on the street, and demand that they do something. The people who do this are some bizarre species of farm animal. They seem to want to be treated as such. No problem.
I wonder where she Taylor-Green got the idea from? Maybe she just wanted to be just like the black bitch from Californication...

You are not even coherent.

Please respond to my comment. There seems to be something deeply wrong going on in U.S, society that some people feel that it is okay to just walk up to strangers and demand that they do something or answer questions on an order from a perfect stranger. We must assume that these people who would walk up to strangers and question them are some species of lower animal. My opinion is that every person who is the target of such behavior from these people from the bottom of our cesspools should just ignore them and give them no time or attention at all. Marjorie taylor-greene deserves no attention whatsoever. Just step around her like a pile of dog-do on the ground in the park.

Yes, i wear a MAGA hat most of the time, most people will approach me (within 6 ft) and say "Gee , i really like that hat, in a polite way). Then when a progressive slave sees my hat, they get triggered and in a very demeaning way say "You are such a racist for wearing that hat", in which i reply "How is wearing my hat racist"? Then those slaves look very confused, but i continue to walk on by. As yet down here in Florida i havent been touched by a slave yet, but it is coming to summertime when the progressive slaves show up from the Blue states. They may actually try to put hands on me, then the gloves come off...If you know what i mean.

Forum List

Back