You don't say...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks at the initial debunking of michael mann's hockey stick...it was ripped to shreds...which is why he has spend millions of dollars trying to keep it hidden from general view....if his data and methods are ever revealed, his career will be over....

You won't provide me with what I asked for because you can't.

What do you want?
you to go away and allow him to make shit up quietly.

Looks at the initial debunking of michael mann's hockey stick...it was ripped to shreds...which is why he has spend millions of dollars trying to keep it hidden from general view....if his data and methods are ever revealed, his career will be over....

What do you want?
you to go away and allow him to make shit up quietly.

I guess he will only accept that climate scientists make shit up and falsify data if a climate scientist himself is admitting to doing it.

Like this

On 22 November 1996 from Geoff Jenkins (UK Met Office) to Phil Jones,

Geoff Jenkins said:
“Remember all the fun we had last year over 1995 global temperatures, with early release of information (via Oz), “inventing” the December monthly value, letters to Nature etc etc? I think we should have a cunning plan about what to do this year, simply to avoid a lot of wasted time.” “We feed this selectively to Nick Nuttall (Executive Director of UNEP) (who has had this in the past and seems now to expect special treatment) so that he can write an article for the silly season. We could also give this to Neville Nicholls

or this

Phil Jones said:
At 17:45 14/04/2009, you wrote:

Quoting [email protected]:
Phil,
I will do that, but there seem to be two problems:
1) why would it all happen in 1997-98? its hard to believe that many
new drifters were deployed, starting just that year.
2) there are examples of abrupt shifts in other parts of the time
series - why should this be especially suspect?
thanks for any additional help on this, tom

Tom,
The issue Ray alludes to is that in addition to the issue
of many more drifters providing measurements over the last
5-10 years, the measurements are coming in from places where
we didn't have much ship data in the past. For much of the SH
between 40 and 60S the normals are mostly made up as there is
very little ship data there.

Whatever causes the divergence in your plot it is down to
the ocean.

You could try doing an additional plot. Download from
the CRU web site the series for SH land. It doesn't matter if
is from CRUTEM3 or CRUTEM3v (the former would be better). If that
still has the divergence, then it is the oceans causing the
problem. What you're seeing is too rapid to be real.
Cheers
Phil

And it is highly doubtful that he would even accept an admission from climate scientists themselves...if they admit to just making it up, then they must be heretics....

You denying that the DMS put out that retraction??

No, I'm criticizing the way wattsupwiththat.com is bending the narrative to make it look like real scientists are shooting holes in the AGW hoax. The scientists involved in that retraction are not opponents of scientists that believe AGW is happening. They are also scientists that believe AGW is happening. This is simply science self-correcting and working as intended.

Now you are being dishonest since I gave YOU a another source providing the same information, it is at POST 21, where I show the Danish media themselves admits their error. You ignored it for a reason, it destroys your irrational dislike of WUWT blog.

Polar Portal made it clear that big melt was a ONE DAY event, while the temperature for Summit stayed below freezing, which I gave YOU access to.

The media went bonkers and so did ignorant warmists, who ignores the retraction as the Media still does, something WUWT exposed by SHOWING the retraction with full access to the DMI Tweet and their website.

You wrote the following statements:

Post 3:

These kinds of perspectives always seem to come from agenda driven sites like wattsupwiththat.com.

Got anything better? I'll even take Fox News.

Post 9:

I think my observation is relevant. This kind of stuff only comes from agenda driven websites with questionable credibility.

Do you think it'd be easier to make a few bogus websites to push misleading narratives or get the vast majority of scientists all over the planet on board with lying about the science?

=====

You LIED about what Watts Up With That? article stated, since there was NO MENTION of AGW or attacking any scientists in the article. There was no mention of a conspiracy either. You implied that it is misleading, but you didn't provide the evidence for it, because you don't have any.

Here is the very last line in the WUWT article you NEVER read:

Shoot out the headlines first, ask questions later.

Your attack on the article was based on YOUR perspective............, :badgrin: you are as usual blowing a lot of made up crap about something you didn't read.

You are pathetic.

Last edited:
Because I AM a scientist, so know what I am talking about. Unlike you.

Oh, well Flacal, another alleged scientist, seems to disagree with you on some key points.

He does? Where? Fundamentally we are in agreement that the climatologists pushing the agenda do crap work. And they are regularly caught falsifying their data to cover for their mistakes.

He feels that man has an influence on climate, however it is small. I feel we don't.

There is some evidence for both of our opinions.

We argue about those points. But you know what we don't do? We don't demand that discussion not take place. Only climatologists do that. What are they trying to hide by shutting down discussion and research?

NO other science is so worried about their work that they try and prevent research.

A thinking person would ask why.

There's various "bars" in science to pass for consensus.

Thank you for confirming that you agree that it's not inappropriate to use that word in science when there is in fact a general agreement. You bogged what I asked for down with a lot of extra shit. You'd be wrong if you think I don't understand the nature of consensus in science. I am not an alarmist clown.

SSDD

Billy_Bob

westwall

Are you scientists and scholars seeing this? Flacal thinks there's a place for the word consensus in science. I'm pretty sure that contradicts some of your claims in this thread. What do you think about that? I look forward to your dancing and excuses.

I disagree with flac when it comes to consensus science. There is NO place in science for consensus arguments. That type of science has slowed development for the three hundred years of the modern scientific methodology.

It is consensus science that prevented plate tectonics from being an acceptable theory for at least 60 years, it is consensus science that prevented the field of paleontology from advancing for over 100 years.

I can go on and on, but the one thing that is obvious is consensus is a weapon used by poor scientists to maintain their position in academia and it needs to be eliminated.

Last edited:
The bottom line is that consensus is not an argument...it says nothing whatsoever about whether the consensus is right or wrong or somewhere in between...it is easy enough to look at history and see that the track record of "consensus" is so poor that simply betting against it increases your odds of being right....

You might want to "say"/mention this much more Cogent fact instead on the mini-blip of a temp record or not.

And nice to know all the Science deniers accept later adjustments by Official Climate bodies. (but only if they adjust lower).

The Same body as the OP - DMI - had more to say though about the much month tho:

Greenland Loses Staggering Amount Of Ice In July Heat Wave
“This is not science fiction. It is the reality of climate change,” one scientist warned.
Greenland Loses Staggering Amount Of Ice In July Heat Wave | HuffPost

"...Greenland saw a staggering melt of its ice sheet in July amid an unrelenting heat wave, producing enough water to cover all of Florida by several inches, researchers said Friday.

The semi-autonomous Danish territory, which has 82% of its surface covered in ice, lost 197 billion metric tons of ice in July, Ruth Mottram, a climate scientist with the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI), tweeted Friday.

Mark Serreze, the director of the Snow and Ice Data Center in Boulder, Colorado, told The Associated Press that this year marks the island’s second-biggest melt area since 1981, when researchers started keeping such records. 2012 still has the record with nearly 90% of the island’s ice affected, but there’s still a month left in Greenland’s 2019 melt season.

That’s about Four times the 60-70 billion metric tons the DMI would normally expect to lose in July, Mottram added.

The melt comes as the record-setting heat wave in Europe moved over the Arctic island, forming a dome of warmth over the world’s second-largest ice sheet.

Martin Stendel, another DMI researcher, noted that the melt from Just the last Two Days of July amounts to the equivalent of nearly 5 inches of water covering the Entire state of Florida.

[.....]
The reports out of Greenland coincide with news from Europe’s Copernicus Climate Change Service that July was either the globe’s hottest month on record or tied with July 2016 for that title. The group expects to have a formal report on the month’s temperature available Monday.
- -
`

Last edited:
You might want to "say"/mention this much more Cogent fact instead on the mini-blip of a temp record or not.

And nice to know all the Science deniers accept later adjustments by Official Climate bodies. (but only if they adjust lower).

The Same body as the OP - DMI - had more to say though about the much month tho:

“This is not science fiction. It is the reality of climate change,” one scientist warned.

"...Greenland saw a staggering melt of its ice sheet in July amid an unrelenting heat wave, producing enough water to cover all of Florida by several inches, researchers said Friday.

The semi-autonomous Danish territory, which has 82% of its surface covered in ice, lost 197 billion metric tons of ice in July, Ruth Mottram, a climate scientist with the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI), tweeted Friday.

Mark Serreze, the director of the Snow and Ice Data Center in Boulder, Colorado, told The Associated Press that this year marks the island’s second-biggest melt area since 1981, when researchers started keeping such records. 2012 still has the record with nearly 90% of the island’s ice affected, but there’s still a month left in Greenland’s 2019 melt season.

That’s about Four times the 60-70 billion metric tons the DMI would normally expect to lose in July, Mottram added.

The melt comes as the record-setting heat wave in Europe moved over the Arctic island, forming a dome of warmth over the world’s second-largest ice sheet.

Martin Stendel, another DMI researcher, noted that the melt from Just the last Two Days of July amounts to the equivalent of nearly 5 inches of water covering the Entire state of Florida.

[.....]
The reports out of Greenland coincide with news from Europe’s Copernicus Climate Change Service that July was either the globe’s hottest month on record or tied with July 2016 for that title. The group expects to have a formal report on the month’s temperature available Monday.
- -
`

I guess you didn't bother to read the OP where this "info" is refuted. Go figure, this is the village idiot abu we are talking about!:laugh:

[.....]
- -
`

How'd that happen when the temp never got above freezing? Didn't read the op did you?

You were had

I guess you didn't bother to read the OP where this "info" is refuted. Go figure, this is the village idiot abu we are talking about!:laugh:
You 12 IQ Clown

Note in my post above the first three sentences

The Same body as the OP - DMI - had more to say though about the much month tho...​

It wasn't "Refuted," it was "adjusted" by the people who made it.
By the people who officially submit info to/Are the IPCC..

Wetballs YOU ******* MORON.
It's Not like LOLWUWT/WTFUWT caught them.
They adjusted the temp.
The same adjustments you 12 IQ deniers castigate/scandalize when they're up.

The Major and simple and LARGER Fact is that July in Greenland (and everywhere else) was devastating to stupid twerps like you... and IrishAss regardless of one msrt.

byeeee!'

`

Last edited:
So yo, not confused, you going to post up that observed evidence? Or are you actually going to confirm you are confused?

I'm not going to argue the science with a bunch of nobodies on a political forum. If you have an honest curiosity (you don't) go talk to a climate scientist that disagrees with you and has the patience to explain why you don't know what you're talking about.
You've never said...what are your qualifications? NOTE: You believing what the high priests of your cult tell you is not evidence of expertise.

Most often they are found by statisticians

And these statisticians that find most of the mistakes and correct the climate scientists believe that AGW is a sham? Can you show some evidence of your claim?

They don't "believe" anything. That is the realm of religion. What they observe (that's what science does) does not comport to what we have been told. I can go back throughout history and in no place do I find anything happening now, that is inconsistent with what has happened before. And in fact, this era is by far the most stable we have experienced since the Medieval Warming Period.

I suggest you actually look at some real science and educate yourself so that you can better discuss things.
Just to clarify for Confounding, are you talking about the Medieval Warming Period that the Klimate Kult altered the past temperature record to destroy?

We're NOT using it to indict the science.

Maybe you're not. Did you read the whole thread? The intention of the article was to perpetuate distrust in AGW science.

Complete and utter bullshit.. The INTENTION was to FURTHER acknowledge the intentional dishonest and demented motives of MSM journalism on GW/CC....

Do you think scientists the world over are floating a bullshit conspiracy with no evidence to support it? Do you think they don't know how science works? Most of the people I'm arguing with in this thread believe that. I think websites like WUWT intend to bend things in a way that supplies ignorant people with reinforcement of their belief that we can't trust the AGW scientists.
I don't trust anyone who lies. The only question is...why do you?

Most often they are found by statisticians

And these statisticians that find most of the mistakes and correct the climate scientists believe that AGW is a sham? Can you show some evidence of your claim?

They don't "believe" anything. That is the realm of religion. What they observe (that's what science does) does not comport to what we have been told. I can go back throughout history and in no place do I find anything happening now, that is inconsistent with what has happened before. And in fact, this era is by far the most stable we have experienced since the Medieval Warming Period.

I suggest you actually look at some real science and educate yourself so that you can better discuss things.
Just to clarify for Confounding, are you talking about the Medieval Warming Period that the Klimate Kult altered the past temperature record to destroy?

Yup, that very one. Amazing how mann was able to disappear it, wasn't it...

Now you are being dishonest since I gave YOU a another source providing the same information

The difference being that one source is an opponent of AGW science and the other isn't. Do you really not understand why that is significant? The scientists being propped up by you clowns for their "whistle-blowing" still believe that AGW is happening. They are the same kinds of scientists you call frauds and liars.

Last edited:

What do you want?

Reread the thread if it actually went over your head. I'm not convinced that you're not just playing games at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back