You Don't Have To Abort If You're Diagnosed With Cancer While Pregnant

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
The pro-abortion loons maintain (dishonestly) that we must have free-for-all abortion on demand, in order to save women who are diagnosed with cancer while pregnant.

Never mind that women who are diagnosed with cancer while pregnant have NEVER been prevented from obtaining therapeutic abortions, and never will be...

But the believe that you CAN'T be treated for cancer if you're pregnant, and if you are, your baby will become a MONSTER, is just lies told by the baby-killing left in order to justify..well, baby-killing.

"Dr. Joanne Stone, a professor of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive science at Mt. Sinai hospital in New York, treated Rivas and said she hoped Rivas’ story would give other women comfort if they’re diagnosed with cancer during pregnancy.

“What I think is really important about this story is that people know you can get diagnosed and you can get treated when you’re pregnant,” said Stone."

"After getting through all her cancer treatments, Rivas remained worried about her son. She was afraid he could be at risk for being underweight or premature.

"But on March 10, about two months after stopping cancer treatment, Rivas gave birth to a healthy boy. Rather than being underweight, Rivas’ son, named Conatantino or “Tino,” weighed in over 8 pounds."

"Rivas’ case is hardly unique, Weltz said. Approximately one out of every 3,000 pregnant women is diagnosed with breast cancer."

Woman Finds Out She s Pregnant After Breast Cancer Diagnosis - Yahoo

Abortion is one of the Democrat Sacraments. It's like a Catholic Confirmation, making the woman a full fledged Leftist in good standing.

Abortion is also a highly profitable death industry.

The pro-abortion loons maintain (dishonestly) that we must have free-for-all abortion on demand, in order to save women who are diagnosed with cancer while pregnant.

Never mind that women who are diagnosed with cancer while pregnant have NEVER been prevented from obtaining therapeutic abortions, and never will be...

But the believe that you CAN'T be treated for cancer if you're pregnant, and if you are, your baby will become a MONSTER, is just lies told by the baby-killing left in order to justify..well, baby-killing.

"Dr. Joanne Stone, a professor of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive science at Mt. Sinai hospital in New York, treated Rivas and said she hoped Rivas’ story would give other women comfort if they’re diagnosed with cancer during pregnancy.

“What I think is really important about this story is that people know you can get diagnosed and you can get treated when you’re pregnant,” said Stone."

"After getting through all her cancer treatments, Rivas remained worried about her son. She was afraid he could be at risk for being underweight or premature.

"But on March 10, about two months after stopping cancer treatment, Rivas gave birth to a healthy boy. Rather than being underweight, Rivas’ son, named Conatantino or “Tino,” weighed in over 8 pounds."

"Rivas’ case is hardly unique, Weltz said. Approximately one out of every 3,000 pregnant women is diagnosed with breast cancer."

my oh my how confused you must be... or are you really just that dishonest??

if i only wanted to..start a babble flame thread... derrrp

things that babble believes... :lol:

Valeri then Ravi or is it usually Ravi then Valeri? :confused-84: You two are mind melded.

As to the OP, one patient is not enough to constitute a trend.

my oh my how confused you must be... or are you really just that dishonest??

if i only wanted to..start a babble flame thread... derrrp

things that babble believes... :lol:

So please list the law that has ever made it, or ever been proposed to make it, illegal to abort in order to undergo cancer treatment.

Dumb premise but -

Has anyone else noticed that koshergrl always tries to pas of her own garbage as part of the link? She has this sneaky way of neglecting to show what is her editorializing and what is actually part of the link. Dishonest ...

The patient should consult her health care providers and make the decision that is best for her situation.

As always, its her business only and to demonize a woman who has suffered from the double tragedy of a cancer diagnosis AND losing her baby, oh well, its exactly what we have come to expect from certain posters.

MYOB.

Forum List

Back