Video Games/apps Such As "plague Inc." Making A Game Out Of Killing The World.

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
I downloaded "Plague Inc." because I thought there was no way a game could be that sick. It was....

It is a free app where you can design and modify viruses that are strong enough to kill the world........

If you kill the entire world, you win......

I downloaded "Plague Inc." because I thought there was no way a game could be that sick. It was....

It is a free app where you can design and modify viruses that are strong enough to kill the world........

Coupla things here.

1. You'd best get yourself some thicker skin, holmes, 'cause viruses are alive, and do themselves play their own wicked games at the expense of mankind. They're relentless. They don't have senses of humor. And they damn sure don't forgive.
  2. Surely you like to play, or at one point in your life liked to play board games like Risk and/ or Axis and Allies, yes? And have they done you any irreparable long-term harm? War, just like disease, is a merchant of death that is only cute on a board game: not in real life.
Try to keep an open mind about this new game that's got you so worked up.

It'll be okay, man. :thup:

This has what to do with healthcare? :) Sorta the opposite I"m thinking.

That's a great game. And quite educational. Get a sense of humor already.

Forum List

Back