You DO know what tonight is,,,,,,, right?

I'm twitching here...

If you're lucky, she'll thank you for your mild seziure too. Traumatic medical conditions are amusing to her, apparently. And I'm still trying to clean the foamy spit off my screen here.

At the risk of suffering the wrath of EZ...

hou.gif
hou.gif
hou.gif
hou.gif
hou.gif

That's kind of like wishing for as many more wishes as you want with your 1 free wish.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal :D

Hey, I already won it. Can't take it back now.

I'm off work today, it's raining cats and dogs out and don't feel like leaving the house, and only have 1 friggin beer to drink.

I lose the intertubez. :(

Same here to all of it. Except I'm recovering from either the cold or the flu, and I have no beer. Not that I want any now anyway. I think I would hurl chunks if I even smelled one.

Hey, I already won it. Can't take it back now.

I'm off work today, it's raining cats and dogs out and don't feel like leaving the house, and only have 1 friggin beer to drink.

Same here to all of it. Except I'm recovering from either the cold or the flu, and I have no beer. Not that I want any now anyway. I think I would hurl chunks if I even smelled one.

I don't usually drink during the day, it just seems like a good day to put a couple down and take a nap later.

I don't usually drink during the day, it just seems like a good day to put a couple down and take a nap later.

I don't drink during the day either really, unless it's a barbecue, or other outdoor adventure with the guys.

And even then, it's not that much.

I don't drink during the day either really, unless it's a barbecue, or other outdoor adventure with the guys.

Yeah actually in the summer I drink during the day when there's fun things going on outside, like at the beach, or a bbq.

Or a party.

Or at work sometimes.

Or because I'm thirsty.

Or a day out on a buddy's boat.

But otherwise, not all that much.

Yeah actually in the summer I drink during the day when there's fun things going on outside, like at the beach, or a bbq.

Or a party.

Or at work sometimes.

Or because I'm thirsty.

You forgot when it's either sunny or cloudy.

Or a party.

Or at work sometimes.

Or because I'm thirsty.

You forgot when it's either sunny or cloudy.

Well those are the only 2 times though, so I don't want you to think I'm some kind of lush.

Forum List

Back