You DO know what tonight is,,,,,,, right?

Yeah actually in the summer I drink during the day when there's fun things going on outside, like at the beach, or a bbq.

Or a party.

Or at work sometimes.

Or because I'm thirsty.

Or a day out on a buddy's boat.

But otherwise, not all that much.

You forgot when it's either sunny or cloudy.

Well those are the only 2 times though, so I don't want you to think I'm some kind of lush.

Never fear. You can't be a lush. You have all those partly cloudy and partly sunny days to go.

Reminds me...when I worked at one station in Florida, when giving a weather report we were never allowed to say "partly cloudy". It was always "partly sunny".

You forgot when it's either sunny or cloudy.

Well those are the only 2 times though, so I don't want you to think I'm some kind of lush.

Never fear. You can't be a lush. You have all those partly cloudy and partly sunny days to go.

Reminds me...when I worked at one station in Florida, when giving a weather report we were never allowed to say "partly cloudy". It was always "partly sunny".

Glass half full.

Glass half full.

That, and the name of the station was "Sunny, XX.X"

How about days that were "mostly cloudy" or "cloudy"?

Would that be "slightly sunny" and "not sunny"?

Forum List

Back