You can't use the term identity politics says Kamala Harris

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
You Can’t Use the Term ‘Identity Politics,’ Says Kamala Harris
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) told left-wing activists at the Netroots Nation conference on Friday that the phrase “identity politics” was “pejorative” and should be rejected.
https://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/08/05/you-cant-use-the-term-identity-politics-says-kamala-harris/#bbvb
----------------------------------------

A left wing douche is saying this what in the hell do we say . Oh they dictate what she thinks should or shouldn't be used as you indoctirnated you ridiots.

If you white ==========. beat the shit out of them, hate them, call the names. (. IT IS ALL OK TO DO AS LONG AS IT IS WHITEY)

Now then if you want to call someone a LEFTIST NAZI C>>>>T. oh now that just won't be tolerated.

LMFAO wait until they come after you hypocritical leftist big babies.

I made a thread about the use of the bogus term "identity politics"

It means whatever the opposing party says it means.

Everyone engages in identity politics, and this has been going on since, well...politics began.

"Fly over country" is identity politics.
"Givers and takers" is identity politics.
"Middle class" is identity politics.
"Pro life" is identity politics
"Pro second amendment" is identity politics.

These are all things done to identity, coral and galvanize likeminded groups of voters.

The opposing party only uses this term to refer to things/issues that aren't in their favor, then they trot out the bogus term.

I'm glad to see the left pushing back on the nonsense.

Everyone engages in identity politics, and this has been going on since, well...politics began.

The opposing party only uses this term to refer to things/issues that aren't in their favor, then they trot out the bogus term.

See how the far left has their religious followers blinded..

It is the far left that uses these terms most often.

Although when eth far left uses the term "Middle Class" they mean unions..

• Banned
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) told left-wing activists at the Netroots Nation conference on Friday that the phrase “identity politics” was “pejorative” and should be rejected.
https://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/08/05/you-cant-use-the-term-identity-politics-says-kamala-harris/#bbvb

A left wing douche is saying this what in the hell do we say . Oh they dictate what she thinks should or shouldn't be used as you indoctirnated you ridiots.

If you white ==========. beat the shit out of them, hate them, call the names. (. IT IS ALL OK TO DO AS LONG AS IT IS WHITEY)

Now then if you want to call someone a LEFTIST NAZI C>>>>T. oh now that just won't be tolerated.

upload_2018-8-6_10-25-23.png

upload_2018-8-6_10-26-46.png

James O'Keefe on Twitter

Lol.....people in here actually think they can change the way a whole country thinks by f'ing with semantics on some message board in the nether-regions of the internet.

Identity politics means one thing: whites not included and politically, that's how it works. Semantics fuckery is an exercise in group navel contemplation.

These are all things done to identity, coral and galvanize likeminded groups of voters.

^ Oh look, more identity politics. What a surprise.

Says the fellow for whom the entirety of his identity is wrapped up in race.

IOW, she has seen the internal polling and it doesn't look good, and she knows that political correctness has KILLED the Democrats.

Oh cry me a river Harris. You trained the troops, now they're in a religious fervor and can't be brought to heel. Let's see if I can squeeze out a tear.....

Forum List

Back