You can't make this shit up

Oh my gosh, what point do you think is being sent by selecting that guy?

Oh, my gosh, I think I was clear in the posts above.

I am slow I need it made clear.

Are you saying that because a GJ didn't indite that this guy should bring it to trial and waste tax payer's money? What do you think is the purpose of a GJ? Those at the scene with Garner were supervised by a black woman. Where I supervise if I supervised someone doing something wrong and did nothing then I would be the biggest one in trouble. But you barely hear of the woman.....why?

what are you talking about? Also, the term is indict.

Are you saying that because a GJ didn't indite that this guy should bring it to trial and waste tax payer's money? What do you think is the purpose of a GJ? Those at the scene with Garner were supervised by a black woman. Where I supervise if I supervised someone doing something wrong and did nothing then I would be the biggest one in trouble. But you barely hear of the woman.....why?

I asked you straight up what point was being made, you deflect that's whats up.

I asked you straight up what point was being made, you deflect that's whats up.

Telling you to read the thread is not a deflection.
You can t make this shit up Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You guys try to tell us Obama isn't a Marxist and you find this hard to believe?

asterism - to clear up your confusion, here is the posting where you quoted me and asked about the Neo-nazi thing:

You can t make this shit up US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Please notice the text that you quoted last. That text was from me:

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

A neo-nazi sympathizer as GOP majority whip in the HOR, replacing the only Jewish GOPer who had been in congress. Wow, that's change that elephants can believe in!

And now, after cops choked a black man to death and they got off for it, the dude who enabled their "free get out of jail" card is running for a VERY competitive house seat. LOL. This is gonna be fun.

And the GOP crazy train just keeps on chugging along....

Now, tell me, Asterism, who is the GOP majority whip in the HOR?

That is the person to whom I was referring, not Donovan.

I'm glad you have been able to read that back. Now what does that have to do with Donovan - the subject of this thread?

You're slow aren't you?

asterism - to clear up your confusion, here is the posting where you quoted me and asked about the Neo-nazi thing:

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

A neo-nazi sympathizer as GOP majority whip in the HOR, replacing the only Jewish GOPer who had been in congress. Wow, that's change that elephants can believe in!

And now, after cops choked a black man to death and they got off for it, the dude who enabled their "free get out of jail" card is running for a VERY competitive house seat. LOL. This is gonna be fun.

I'm glad you have been able to read that back. Now what does that have to do with Donovan - the subject of this thread?

You're slow aren't you?
And you're still sitting on your ass asking everyone to go find things for you. Lazy wingnut.

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

You're slow aren't you?
And you're still sitting on your ass asking everyone to go find things for you. Lazy wingnut.

Go find substance to back up a claim someone else made? That's funny.

It's really easy if you're honest. On another thread I made some claims and I linked my sources of information:

Does this mean he is going to have crank out another hideous painting to pay for his legal fees? If anything, he should be charged with first-degree eye slaughter for those paintings. lol

Last I heard, he has not used one cent to pay his legal fees.
How could he pay his debts? He has no money to live on, he's always looking for some stupid meal ticket woman.

And then he beats them up.

It will be interesting to see what he's accused of this time and how it plays out.

He's accused of throwing a bottle of wine at his girlfriend.

George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault - Orlando Sentinel

It's not lazy, I backed up my claims. It appears you are the lazy one asking others to accept your claims without you posting the facts to substantiate them. That's how things work, you can pontificate all you want but if you expect people to accept things you say as facts you have to give us more than your ass as a source.

Are you that insecure of your position or just that lazy?

Everyone provides links from other sites. You need to read the current thread for yourself.

I have and since you refuse to substantiate your claim all I can do is say that you're incorrect. If you would like to provide validated information to the contrary I'd be happy to have a look.

This is me asking for you to do what you should have done in the first place. Otherwise I guess I'll just disregard your point since you can't be bothered to link it.

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

You're slow aren't you?

You really don't understand that, do you?

Wow. Sad.

I was comparing the instances where the GOP is making bad decisions, relating that the decision to run Donovan is just as bad as the GOP's decision to keep Scalise in the no. 3 position of the GOP in the HOR, because both decisions send TERRIBLE messages to minorites in the USA, minorities that the GOP must win over if it wants to be viable in presidential cycles.

I am so sorry that discernment is not your thing. I didn't realize that you need people to spoon-feed you everything, that the simple connection from point A to point B is simply not possible with you. Ok, noted for the future.

But at least you do now realize that I was indeed specifically referring to Steve Scalise for a reason and with the sentence where I have now bolded and put in size 7 the part of the sentence that you obviously missed, you realize now that you trolled for no reason, right? All you had to do was to go back and actually read the ENTIRE content, and you would have known.

So, you see, you called me "confused", but I was not, not in the slightest. You obviously were, because you missed a critical part of a text. If you are going to quote something, you should read it first.

This is part of why I laugh at so many Righties. They misread, they get all defensive, they attack personally (as you tried with me) and then, when confronted with their fuckup, they just kind of sulk.

This is fun.

I graciously accept your concession.

Last edited:

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

You're slow aren't you?

Wow. Sad.

I was comparing the instances where the GOP is making bad decisions, relating that the decision to run Donovan is just as bad as the GOP's decision to keep Scalise in the no. 3 position of the GOP in the HOR, because both decisions send TERRIBLE messages to minorites in the USA, minorities that the GOP must win over if it wants to be viable in presidential cycles.

I am so sorry that discernment is not your thing. I didn't realize that you need people to spoon-feed you everything, that the simple connection from point A to point B is simply not possible with you. Ok, noted for the future.

But at least you do now realize that I was indeed specifically referring to Steve Scalise for a reason and with the sentence where I have now bolded and put in size 7 the part of the sentence that you obviously missed, you realize now that you trolled for no reason, right? All you had to do was to go back and actually read the ENTIRE content, and you would have known.

So, you see, you called me "confused", but I was not, not in the slightest. You obviously were, because you missed a critical part of a text. If you are going to quote something, you should read it first.

This is part of why I laugh at so many Righties. They misread, they get all defensive, they attack personally (as you tried with me) and then, when confronted with their fuckup, they just kind of sulk.

This is fun.

You can claim whatever you want, but it really looks like you're again trying to either cover for your confusion or that you are conflating one person with another for effect. I have not been defensive in the slightest, it is you who took a simple query about your geography and did your best to give me a "slap-down" and then demonstrated your lack of ability to discern who has been posting on this longer than whom.

Generalizing intelligence based on perceived political affiliation is another error, but I suspect your suffering with the Dunning-Kruger effect is preventing you from seeing your mistake.

It's all trivial at this point anyway, race-baiting is the last refuge of a failed platform so you've got that going for you.

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

You're slow aren't you?

Wow. Sad.

This is fun.

You can claim whatever you want, but it really looks like you're again trying to either cover for your confusion or that you are conflating one person with another for effect. I have not been defensive in the slightest, it is you who took a simple query about your geography and did your best to give me a "slap-down" and then demonstrated your lack of ability to discern who has been posting on this longer than whom.

Generalizing intelligence based on perceived political affiliation is another error, but I suspect your suffering with the Dunning-Kruger effect is preventing you from seeing your mistake.

It's all trivial at this point anyway, race-baiting is the last refuge of a failed platform so you've got that going for you.

Just as I thought. Total fail on your part. And not willing to admit your confusion. Yepp, yer a Rrrrrraging Rrrrrrrightie!

I claim nothing.

I wrote a text to which you responded. In the text, I was clearly referring the the Majority Whip of the US HOR. You asked me why I referred to "neo nazi". You got the man I was referring to in my text - Scalese - confused with another man, who is indeed the subject of this thread. But you know, it's not against the law (well, maybe in American Talibanland, it is...) to refer to ANOTHER person as well when making an argument. That's called adult discourse. This is how we exchange ideas and make comparisons.

Now, go run off and play with your Barbie and Ken dolls. Scoot, scoot. You are going to be a wonderful playtoy, I see.

:thup:

I thought the grand jury failed to indict
The DA has the final say. And he or she gets to direct what is presented to the GJ.
I thought the grand jury failed to indict
What grand jury fails to indict unless the DA wants them to?
So the grand jury didn't fail to indict?
Did I stutter?
No you misspoke. The DA didn't fail to indict, the grand jury did.
Like I said, the DA has the final say. So yes, your hero failed to indict.
Wrong.

The Grand Jury
What is a Grand Jury?
Under New York State law, unless the defendant consents, all felony cases must be presented to the Grand Jury. Grand Juries are empowered to hear evidence presented by prosecutors, and to take various actions regarding the evidence and legal charges they are to consider. The Grand Jury can also conduct independent investigations. Grand Juries sit for a term of approximately one month. Each Grand Jury is comprised of 23 citizens who hear and examine evidence concerning offenses and take action based on such evidence. Criminal Justice System How It Works The New York County District Attorney s Office

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

You're slow aren't you?

Wow. Sad.

This is fun.

Just as I thought. Total fail on your part. And not willing to admit your confusion. Yepp, yer a Rrrrrraging Rrrrrrrightie!

I claim nothing.

I wrote a text to which you responded. In the text, I was clearly referring the the Majority Whip of the US HOR. You asked me why I referred to "neo nazi". You got the man I was referring to in my text - Scalese - confused with another man, who is indeed the subject of this thread. But you know, it's not against the law (well, maybe in American Talibanland, it is...) to refer to ANOTHER person as well when making an argument. That's called adult discourse. This is how we exchange ideas and make comparisons.

Now, go run off and play with your Barbie and Ken dolls. Scoot, scoot. You are going to be a wonderful playtoy, I see.

Silly Statistdickhead, you enjoying your stupidity being discussed makes it that much funnier.

You're slow aren't you?

Wow. Sad.

This is fun.

I claim nothing.

Silly Statistdickhead, you enjoying your stupidity being discussed makes it that much funnier.

So, when you lose a point (and this time, you lost big time, as the record will clearly show), you get all personal. Ok, got it.

Forum List

Back