You can watch only 3 Christmas movies for the rest of your life. What are they?

There is nothing in the movie relating directly to Christmas.
Harry could have just as easily won the Medal of Honor on the 4th of July with Uncle Billy losing the money to Potter.

Then it would be considered a 4th of July movie
Well, if you have to change the movie to make it not Christmas? Sure, you win.

:auiqs.jpg:

i think i have seen every version of the christmas carol...love them all..
I saw a version just the other night. . . really reminded me, specifically of YOU bonesey. . . :auiqs.jpg:

Full movie. . .

This ones' the best, IMO. . .

iu

attempted to show the wee ones...white christmas ...i had forgotten the war scenes that did not go well..so we moved on to its a wonderful life...the slapping scene when george was a boy had both kids screaming at me...

attempted to show the wee ones...white christmas ...i had forgotten the war scenes that did not go well..so we moved on to its a wonderful life...the slapping scene when george was a boy had both kids screaming at me...
In this case? I would recommend JOSweetHeart's choices for the littles.

Ernest Saves Christmas
The Santa Clause trilogy
Jingle All The Way

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That Ernest Movie, is currently available on most free streaming platforms and YouTube for free right now.

I'm currently going thru all of the Dr Who Christmas specials.

I don’t consider Its a Wonderful Life to be a Christmas movie.
It is a movie about the impact of George Baileys life on his community.

Only the last scene takes place at Christmas and even then it is more a celebration of Harry Bailey winning the Medal of Honor than a reflection on Christmas
It is a Christmas film. And it is about a man who has tirelessly helped the people in his community who was crapped on constantly. Add the fact what he wanted to do and ended up doing was two different things. And if he had some good things. In a way many people are like that and get no "atta boys" for it. While others get accolades they do not deserve.

It is a Christmas film. And it is about a man who has tirelessly helped the people in his community who was crapped on constantly. Add the fact what he wanted to do and ended up doing was two different things. And if he had some good things. In a way many people are like that and get no "atta boys" for it. While others get accolades they do not deserve.
What did the movie have to do with Christmas?
Which scene was about Christmas?

What did the movie have to do with Christmas?
Which scene was about Christmas?
When the questions of his life got to him it was the Christmas season. We saw good and evil. We saw two different towns. We saw the spirit of Christmas that people can be a little friendlier and happier than normal and showed themselves to help the man get out of a difficult situation. The movie most likely would not be seen this way and was not that popular in its run-in theatres when it came out. It was not licensed to anyone when TV started to show movies and it was shown it seems many many times around the Christmas season for decades. Not unlike the nastiness plied on Trump since he ran for President in 2016. People became aware of the movie and the venom spewed on Trump and believed the Pravda shills.

Forum List

Back