You Are A Bigot If You Think The NYC Mosque is Inappropriate.

West Coast. Since 1976.
Yikes. I wasn't even born then. How do you like it? I may become a west coaster shortly if things work out.

I like wide open spaces. Yeah, I'm probably old enough to be your mother, or grandmother.
Plenty wide open where I live. Right in the Adirondacks. Take a look at a map of NY, Utica, Syracuse area. In the winter I can ride my snowmobile from here to Canada or here to Lake Champlain. Nothing but open space.

Mrs. KK? Nevermind, personal inside joke that will make no sense to you. I'll be 30 next month.

Hi Willow:

You Are A Bigot If You Think The NYC Mosque is Inappropriate.

You're a Bigot If You Think NYC Mosque Is Inappropriate - Video - FoxNews.com

All of this "Mosque" talk is NONSENSE. Build a mosque anywhere that makes you happy. Bearded Jihadist Radicals had NOTHING to do with 9/11 that was DEFINITELY an Inside Job (What Really Happened).

This story was started to divert attention away from the fact that the U.S. Economy is imploding and heading for the Greatest Depression:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3XwBF63Q1g]Listen To Gerald Celente[/ame]

GL,

Terral

And you know who's fault that would be (besides the perp, of course)? The morons that came up with all this fauxrage over the location of a building.
right....but if you know there is a great chance of this kind of thing happening by building this thing....is it worth it to put your Parishioners in potential danger?....or does it make more sense just to build elsewhere....all churches can be targets as we know....but this one will have a bigger bulls eye than most....IMO....

Once this thing gets built, Fox News will run nonstop stories over what an outrage it is. The protestors will come out in force and it will be on all the networks.
A year after it has opened, FoxNews will have moved onto another perceived outrage and nobody will care....This is NYC

but in the meantime.....one bad attack is all it takes.....and then it gets coverage by everyone....

It wouldn't have been without all the fauxrage.

right...but it will be there....probably more once it gets going.....and hey you know these religious places that stir up hatred inside during the so called prayer time?.....same principle....only the media is doing it....

Fox News knows its stuff.....

They can get 10,000 protestors out on a days notice. Once the mosque is operational and the world as we know it has not ended, Fox will have a new outrage to bring its minions out

hey Rw.....how many Left leaning stations get their people out there to do the same thing when they want them to?......

What a scum you are, rw.

Just supporting the Constitution

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

Words to live by....don't ya think?

Fox News knows its stuff.....

They can get 10,000 protestors out on a days notice. Once the mosque is operational and the world as we know it has not ended, Fox will have a new outrage to bring its minions out

hey Rw.....how many Left leaning stations get their people out there to do the same thing when they want them to?......

None that I know of....can you cite some examples?

What a scum you are, rw.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

Indeed they are, as is the rest of the first

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. "

People, like myself, are not denying the right to build a mosque. We are expressing our dissaproval for the name of this specific center and its location.

A few are just running around being idiots in their opposition but the majority of those opposed, in my opinion, think as I do on the subject.

What a scum you are, rw.

Yes I do.

Of course that has nothing whatsoever to do with the construction of a mosque over the rubble of 9/11. No laws are being proposed to establish religion, and nobody is interfering with the free exercise of Islam.

What a scum you are, rw.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. "

People, like myself, are not denying the right to build a mosque. We are expressing our dissaproval for the name of this specific center and its location.

A few are just running around being idiots in their opposition but the majority of those opposed, in my opinion, think as I do on the subject.

Fewer people support the construction of a mosque at 9/11 than believe Obama is a Muslim.

Those who do support it are obviously fringe lunatics.

What does it say about the purpose of locating Cordoba House near Ground Zero when Rauf is busy travelling throughout the Middle East (on a U.S. taxpayer subsdizied trip no less) to raise $100M while refusing to accept $20M worth of Free Land that would make the project less expensive to develop?

What a scum you are, rw.

Yes I do.

Of course that has nothing whatsoever to do with the construction of a mosque over the rubble of 9/11. No laws are being proposed to establish religion, and nobody is interfering with the free exercise of Islam.

Can you provide a link showing that it is being built "on the rubble of 9/11" or is that just deceptive rhetoric on your part?

Your problem with the first amendment is that the community can zone the area for business or schools or whatever they want and keep religious institutions from being built.
What they can't do is say that churches and synogogues are allowed in the area and that mosques are not. That is interfering with the exercise of their religion and is a blatant violation of the Constitution

You do support the Constitution don't you? That is what you keep hammering Obama about

Fewer people support the construction of a mosque at 9/11 than believe Obama is a Muslim.

Those who do support it are obviously fringe lunatics.

Sorry Allie..

But this is America, we do not get to vote on whether someones Constitutional rights apply or not

Yes yes. Build a Mosque. Thomas Jefferson was a wise man. Forget what that ISLAM represents, and just what it CAN do. Just yards away, ISLAM killed over 3000 people and their kin might still hurt by a such a thing. But, then again, Islam would wipe it's collective ass with the Constitution. You all know these people are a threat to freedom, and as to what degree, time will tell. Frankly, I think that religion is greatly OVER valued. Religion is a superstition and is a irrational. It leads to mass suicide/murder. From Masada to Jonestown to 9/11. Let's be rational and be sensitive to the victims, stop playing rhetorical games. Don't rub salt into the wound with this MOSQUE business. Do they NEED to built it THERE? Why is SO important that THEY choose THAT spot?

It goes beyond that..

After 9-11, the US lectured the Islamic world on tolerance of other faiths. We noted how the US is open to all faiths and how our First Amendment protects your right to worship as you please.

Now we are openly questioning American Muslims and accusing them of complicity in 9-11, supporting terrorists and wanting to impose Sharia law on the US

As leaders of the free world, what has become of our tolerance? Do we officially blame all Muslims for the actions of 19 terrorists?

Rw....my take is that people dont trust Muslims because a hell of a lot of them DO NOT speak out against the more radical among them,and DO NOT take action against those they say are dragging their religion down.....this is something i hear more than anything else....

Your ignorance is overwhelming.

The title of ayatollah, which means sign of God, is given to Shi'a clerics who have amassed many followers and become experts in religious, ethical, philosophical, and jurisprudence matters. It is the highest rank of Shi'a theologians. Ayatollahs do not exist in the Sunni Islamic sect; Sunni Islam does not have such a formal religious hierarchy as the Shi'a but they too have religious titles such as Mufti.

In order to become an ayatollah, a Shi'a cleric must study the Qur'an and Islam for many years. The title is not bestowed in an official manner, and the Islam faith has not laid out any requirements that a cleric must meet before becoming an ayatollah. Instead, the title is earned by studying, teaching, and preaching over a long period of time and also gathering followers and garnering the respect of other Shi'a clerics.

The name "ayatollah" originates from the Quran where human beings can also be regarded as signs of God, the literal translation of the title. 51:20–21 of the Quran states:

On the earth are signs (Ayat) for those of assured Faith,

As also in your own selves: Will ye not then see?

Now how is that comparable to Pat Robertson?

All Muslims follow Ayatollah Khomeini? Are there are Muslims that are not radical nutcases? Any that have been living in the US for years without trying to overthrow the government or murdering anyone? Any? I think there are at least a few. Ya think?

No because Khomeini is dead and has been for over 20 years.

Are there are Muslims that are.....? WTF?!?!

If you're asking are there muslims living in the US the answer is yes. But what does that have to do with your lame comparison?

Connect the dots. It means that there are many Muslims living here who are not radical followers of Khomeini and his successors. They are law abiding citizens who go to their mosque just like christians go to church and they don't hurt anyone. Let me know if you need me to dumb it down for you any further.

Last edited:
I grew up in an Italian neighborhood in Brooklyn. We did a ton of stereotyping in Brooklyn. No religion or ethnic group was immune.
I know. I've seen Saturday Night Fever. LOL So what was that look all about? Disco must have been a riot. Bad fashion, bad music, bad everything. Where are you now?

West Coast. Since 1976.

hey will you too with a vowel at the end of your name get a room....we are trying to talk politics here....:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back