You Are A Bigot If You Think The NYC Mosque is Inappropriate.

You're a bigot if you're a bigot.
I'll admit to being a bit of a biggot. I definitely stereotype at times. But I even stereotype my own dago, wop, guinea nationality. Most of my friends do wear lots of chains and drive IROC's LOL But I'll give anyone a chance. I don't care who or what you are.

I've been known to stereotype too. Are you from NY? I haven't heard those terms since I left NYC.
LOL How did you know? Are you stereotyping me? I live in central NY State in a very Italian area. We are at least 4 hours from Manhattan. Utica is the closest larger city to me. But i don't drive an IROC. Don't even really like them all that much. Only one chain, no medallion. But I do love pasta :lol:

FOX news and all those pushing this fauxrage are really doing nothing but helping terrorists recruit new members. Moderate Muslims are apparently unacceptable to Americans...

It goes beyond that..

After 9-11, the US lectured the Islamic world on tolerance of other faiths. We noted how the US is open to all faiths and how our First Amendment protects your right to worship as you please.

Now we are openly questioning American Muslims and accusing them of complicity in 9-11, supporting terrorists and wanting to impose Sharia law on the US

As leaders of the free world, what has become of our tolerance? Do we officially blame all Muslims for the actions of 19 terrorists?

We did? 9/11 was not an attack on other faiths. Got some examples of our lecturing?

Yes we did......

17 of the 19 terrorists were from our good friend Saudi Arabia. In response, Bush kissed the Saudi Prince and gave him a stern lecture on religious intolerance

Last edited:
I'll admit to being a bit of a biggot. I definitely stereotype at times. But I even stereotype my own dago, wop, guinea nationality. Most of my friends do wear lots of chains and drive IROC's LOL But I'll give anyone a chance. I don't care who or what you are.

I've been known to stereotype too. Are you from NY? I haven't heard those terms since I left NYC.
LOL How did you know? Are you stereotyping me? I live in central NY State in a very Italian area. We are at least 4 hours from Manhattan. Utica is the closest larger city to me. But i don't drive an IROC. Don't even really like them all that much. Only one chain, no medallion. But I do love pasta :lol:

I grew up in an Italian neighborhood in Brooklyn. We did a ton of stereotyping in Brooklyn. No religion or ethnic group was immune.

It goes beyond that..

After 9-11, the US lectured the Islamic world on tolerance of other faiths. We noted how the US is open to all faiths and how our First Amendment protects your right to worship as you please.

Now we are openly questioning American Muslims and accusing them of complicity in 9-11, supporting terrorists and wanting to impose Sharia law on the US

As leaders of the free world, what has become of our tolerance? Do we officially blame all Muslims for the actions of 19 terrorists?

We did? 9/11 was not an attack on other faiths. Got some examples of our lecturing?

Yes we did......

17 of the 19 terrorists were from our good friend Saudi Arabia. In response, Bush kissed the Saudi Prince and gave him a stearn lecture on religious intolerance

Nice solid examples of our lecturing. Very typical liberal response.

He's stupid.

:lol: I don't disagree.........Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya!

Seriously, I don't think this Community Center/Mosque is even going to be built. They lied about ownership of half the property and possibly about their funding as well. Most of us agree on principle, of course, that religious freedom is fundamental to our constitution.

Whether or not these particular private individuals end up gaining proper approval for their particular building plans on this particular site remains to be seen, and their possible failure to do so does not represent a break down of our fundamental principles.
I didn't see where they lied about Con Ed's ownership. :confused:

The developers of the controversial mosque proposed near Ground Zero own only half the site where they want to construct the $100 million building, The Post has learned.

One of the two buildings on Park Place is owned by Con Edison, even though Soho Properties told officials and the public that it owns the entire parcel. And any potential sale by Con Ed faces a review by the state Public Service Commission.

“We never heard anything about Con Ed whatsoever,” said a stunned Julie Menin, the chairwoman of Community Board 1, which passed a May resolution supporting the mosque.

Daisy Khan, one of the mosque’s organizers, told The Post last week that both buildings on Park Place are needed to house the worship and cultural center. But she claimed ignorance about the Con Ed ownership of 49-51 Park Place and referred questions to Soho Properties, which bought the building at 45-47 Park Place in 2009

Libertarian Republican: Bombshell revelation: Con-ed owns half of Ground Zero Mosque property

Yes we did......

17 of the 19 terrorists were from our good friend Saudi Arabia. In response, Bush kissed the Saudi Prince and gave him a stearn lecture on religious intolerance

Nice solid example of nothing. Very typical conservative response. :cool:

I grew up in an Italian neighborhood in Brooklyn. We did a ton of stereotyping in Brooklyn. No religion or ethnic group was immune.
I know. I've seen Saturday Night Fever. LOL So what was that look all about? Disco must have been a riot. Bad fashion, bad music, bad everything. Where are you now?

I know. I've seen Saturday Night Fever. LOL So what was that look all about? Disco must have been a riot. Bad fashion, bad music, bad everything. Where are you now?

West Coast. Since 1976.

Yes we did......

Hey man, stop liberal stereotyping.
I don't put all liberals in the same group. I realize there are all types of liberals. The wrong, the dead wrong, the flat out wrong. the completely clueless and the deadly koolaide drinkers who really believe Obama is going to change anything :lol:

I don't put all liberals in the same group. I realize there are all types of liberals. The wrong, the dead wrong, the flat out wrong. the completely clueless and the deadly koolaide drinkers who really believe Obama is going to change anything :lol:

Just call me a koolaide drinker. I love Obama.

West Coast. Since 1976.
Yikes. I wasn't even born then. How do you like it? I may become a west coaster shortly if things work out.

Yes we did......

Like the great Casey Stengle would say.........You can look it up

You are welcome to refute

Just call me a koolaide drinker. I love Obama.

Ugh, you're breaking my heart. OK let me ask you seriously, what do you like about him? What do you feel he has really done well?

West Coast. Since 1976.
Yikes. I wasn't even born then. How do you like it? I may become a west coaster shortly if things work out.

I like wide open spaces. Yeah, I'm probably old enough to be your mother, or grandmother.

Anyone want to tie a terrorist attack to the building of a community center in NYC?

I love to read fiction.

RW is using the 19 number again. Anyone have a number of successful thwarted Islamic attacks since 9/11? Let's limit it to Europe and N. America.

OK....lets use the number 1.5 Billion then...the number of Muslims in the world

How many of those are terrorists?

How about we use the number 5 Million? The Number of Muslims in the US

What evidence do you have that they were involved in the WTC attacks? If they had NOTHING to do with it, why would you care where they build a mosque?

RW is using the 19 number again. Anyone have a number of successful thwarted Islamic attacks since 9/11? Let's limit it to Europe and N. America.

What evidence do you have that they were involved in the WTC attacks? If they had NOTHING to do with it, why would you care where they build a mosque?

The owners, if they really own the properties, have the right to build it. They do so with full knowledge that the orthodox of their religion, including their own Imam, will see this as a triumph of the conquered.

The owners, if they really own the properties, have the right to build it. They do so with full knowledge that the orthodox of their religion, including their own Imam, will see this as a triumph of the conquered.

Why so?

Who was conquered? The Imam has represented the US to Muslim countries under both Bush and Obama. He has also helped out the FBI

Why not just consider it a triumph over religious intolerance in this country

Forum List

Back